How to stop food cravings at night? I fucking hate myself.. I am not even hungry or fat

How to stop food cravings at night? I fucking hate myself.. I am not even hungry or fat.

coffee, exercise, water, intermittent fasting, metamucil, satiating food, crack cocaine, etc

>I am not even hungry or fat.
not seeing any problems

None of these get rid of my cravings. They are psychological. Once i lose my physical appetite, I I still think about food and want my appetite back.

Antidepressants and/or a change of lifestyle so it's no longer depressing

don't eat until you're actually hungry, until you feel that burning/empty feeling in your stomach. most people eat because of routine or boredom, but training yourself to only eat when hungry will help with that.

it could also be because you're tired and your body is looking for more energy since you're trying to stay awake.

Keep a bag of strawberry sour licorice near the bed and your midnight snack runs will.stop

Sleep.

Smoke weed and fall asleep before getting the munchies

This, it will after some time make your mouth Hurt so much that you will never eat for fun again.

Eating at night is caused by stress. If you take a break from whatever you're doing and find peace of mind you'll find the urges go away on their own.

food cravings are caused by a high fat diet. Replace fat with complex carbs.

When you get a craving, not actual hunger, drink a glass of water and do 50 push ups and 50 sit ups.
Soon you will quit having food cravings and desire to do something physical instead. Remember, it's all in your mind.

Develop some self control.

I took a hypnosis course, and the instructor told us about a client of his with exactly this problem.

His solution?
>>"Buy a bottle of cod liver oil. Every time you have these late night urges to eat, before you open the fridge, take one spoon full of the oil."

So, yea, aversion therapy. You're brain will quickly start making the connection between "pester for food when not hungry" and "awful taste".

Or you might develop an aversion to eating in general. Good luck!

Cocaine/stimulants will give you the continued pleasure/stimulation you need. It's why kids on ADHD medication eat so little.

I usually eat and the cravings subside.

I had a therapist suggest this to me and i now have a 3 bottle a day habit.

Be careful what you wish for OP.

Or you might develop a tolerance for the disgusting oil and eat anyway. Humans don't work like dogs.

...3 bottles of cod liver oil? Holy fuck.

Giving this a try, no joke

Here is an idea. Workout and keep an active lifestyle. When you get a craving. have a few small bites of whatever it is you want and save the rest for later.

Personally, I am 400lbs and 5'7 and a half inches. I get cravings for burgers, pizza, chips, french fries, onion rings, and so much other stuff I don't even bother to struggle to resist. I will eat until I am full and then eat some more it gives me great pleasure, food. My typical daily caloric consumption is 5000 calories or more my staples are burgers, pizza, french fries, onion rings, KFC, family size doritos, hot pockets, cheese cake and extra butter mashed potatoes with bacon. Embrace your hunger.

>I am 400lbs and 5'7 and a half inches

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and skip your diet advice, landwhale.

Go to sleep early.

Hey fuck you, I can't control my weight it's in my genetics to be fat. Go away.

Wa wa my genetics!!!

Go for a fucking walk.

No, why don't you leave me alone you loser.

>it's in my genetics to be fat

pretty sure it's in those 5000 calories, landwhale

are you seriously replying to this bait? or are you replying to yourself :^>

eat some fruit after supper

Obesity is actually, no joke, socially contagious. So I'm fat-shaming even fictional posts in the hope that other lardasses reading understand it's not OK to be fat.

I don't know if it's just me being a faggot, but I'd prefer a midnight snack than drug addiction.

More deaths come from obesity and bad eating than drug addiction

eat healthy filling things and try to fill up with water.

Eating a slice of ham and some crackers sometimes won't give you deadly obesity.

I'm doing keto, and to get over craving I eat sunflower seeds, low calorie and they keep your mouth busy, chewing sugar free gum works too

Ambien

This is not true at all, its the opposite. Fat takes longer to be broken down than carbs and glucose. That's why you crash after eating sugary food, energy gets used quickly then it's gone

Nice b8 m8, if this was real you'll be dead in a year

this. I'm absolutely guilty of OP's issue and not going to bed early like I used to (damn third shift job). It's hard, but at the very least try to stay hydrated. Water is good, but I usually go with some kind of non-caffeine tea (currently having ginger and honey).

I don't like sensationalized journalism, but a lot of mommy mags talk about kicking cravings by replacing stuff with high fat and/or sugar/salt (typical cravings because we're burning energy by staying up instead of storing it with sleep) with healthier alternatives that also satisfy your body's specific cravings.

Just eat when you're hungry.

Brush your teeth

Popping a few pills won't give you deadly addiction

is this real?

I usually drink hibiscus tea late at night if i'm hungry and can't sleep. It's thought to be a natural appetite suppressant, but regardless of that i think having something hot to drink takes your mind off of hunger.

Eat more fiber during the day, it makes you feel fuller longer

Get called fat by people you don't know on the internet so you feel bad.

How about you try sleeping? The second you wake up type your dreams or write them on whatever, It's very entertaining when you actually wake up and read what you wrote.

I only started recording my dreams because they are completely fucked up beyond anything you can imagine and they are usually all lucid.

will be posting my logs to imgur in a year or so w/ a huge dump.

I forgot what this has to do w/ cooking.

oh, just go to bed even if you are craving something, close your eyes and believe that they are soaring through space and time, stars, galaxies, dust clouds, planets, anything you have seen an image of just walk through it in your mind blocking everything else out, especially music, you will be asleep in no time.

tea has caffeine in it lad, that won't work.

Whatever you do, don't drink any diet coke. Diet Pepsi is especially vile, drinking half a litre in the evening makes me unable to go to sleep without eating at least two large sandwiches. It's like it opens up a black hole in my belly.

>implying that isn't the only black thing in your belly 24/7 you homosexual mongoloid trap that can't get enough black dick (black dicks are disgusting btw, black pussy is nice though, I'd rather suck a white dick than fuck any pussy however)

Not hibiscus tea m8, although i do know a lot of people who drink breakfast tea before bed, then complain when they're tired the next day.

A moment on the lips...
A LIFETIME ON THE HIPS

Keep an apple or other fruit by your bed to munch on instead