The end of BTC

Biz, do you really think that the banks and governments that have been bugging you for so long have or will not try anything against Bitcoin? you are in denial, the BTC should touch the $ 4k, and go down to nothing worth it. Congratulations to those who became rich on their return on time, RIP to others.

ps : no "return to normal "

That fucking graph is posted every time we have a 4% dip. Don't kill yourself in june when really big investors have put the cryptospace at a 10 trillion marketcap and you will have nothing.

>BTC returns to ~$900
>ETH returns to ~$40-90
So what you're saying is, I'm not too late to buy in before they both pump again in December?

Are you kidding me? we're still in denial.

Niggers have bought crypto. You know what people did when the last time niggers bought into volatile markets? The great depression. Don't get fucked again.

>le 10 trillion marketcap
Those 10 trillion won't be put into your memecoins. That's why those predictions are followed with "most cryptocurrencies are going to 0." IBM is also working on blockchain, for example.

Why the fuck would you buy btc now? It's flooded by normies and they're easily manipulated

You are right on the assumption that 6k is not the bottom. You are wrong on the assumption that it will go to $900. Bitcoin will not retrace lower than it's peak in December 2013 (~$1200). It will either retrace to the 78.6% fib level (~$4400) or the 88.6% fib level (~$2400)

You're right, 6k isn't the bottom. 8k is.

Mania would be everybody and their dog BUYING crypto
sure people KNOW about crypto but everybody's too much a pussy to but in

I have a dozen normie friends on social media who brag about crypto. And how they're changing the world. Started in December. Everyone knows and is trying to buy in. The lady who cut my hair talked to me about her tron investment last month. It's over.

fuck...that is bad
"when the shoe shiners have tips, you know the game is over" or something to that effect

>anecdotal evidence
weak

If so many people are buying in, why is the price falling?
>t. retard, not autist

Totally early adopters user. Totally.

katy perry nails.png

The amount of people buying in signals to the big players it is time to cash out and take money. It gives btc more liquidity and won't completely destroy the market when they cash out 30 million+.

"its never going to drop below $10k again"

i have a lot of normie friends but only the semi normie semi geek ones with spare cash have invested

This isn’t even real lmao

Go fuck yourself.

I would be interested to see how many of even crypto enthusiasts here would be shaken out of the market if it crashed to 1k again. Regardless I think JP Morgan valued BTC at about 4k in their leaked research paper a couple weeks ago, so I'd be surprised if it went below 3k in the worst case scenario.

We’re still in the stealth phase

Some of you guys are true brainlets. Chris Moneymaker wont the WSOP main event in 2003. The media coverage was massive for the next 5 years. Poker didnt even peak until a couple of years after a lot of mainstream coverage.

Bro that's not even convincing, you're shit at FUD

Is that you in your pic? What the fuck does hold'em have to do with crypto? You fucking brainlet