ICX moon imminent

Is there even a possibility that this won't moon in the next coming months? The ERC-20 token isn't even available on South Korean exchanges. After wallet release, token swap, South Korean exchange listings, and ICOs coming out on the platform I expect this shit to absolutely explode. Doubled my position the other day at a huge discount.

Transactions on the ICON blockchain occurred again yesterday after 15 days of no activity. Are they testing transactions between exchanges? All I know is that I'm super hyped.

What say you, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-the-genesis-a-quick-summary-448d3e5d7016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i have 50/50 on icx and ven, gonna be a millionaire in 2019/2020

sell ur icon

$15 march $25 april

Yeah imminent pump coming, i've got 60% in and i'll move 20% over from Link after it recovers to 68-70 cents.

1800 ICX 1200 VEN here
we gonna be rich af my man

i'm pissed at the price rn

Sorry. No moon in this market.
It'll be hard to stay above 1 billion with bitcoin on this hellride. $3.5 with BTC at 7k next month IF your rumours are true.

I only bought because I like the logo, what does it do? I've heard something liek weeb Ether.

door bro

You're smart, I gotta catch em like Pokemon lol. BTC/ETH/LTC/VTC/DOGE/XLM/XMR/CVC/LRC/ICX/EOS/QTUM/KMD/NEO/EKO/OMG. Any of these besides VTC/DOGE obvious shitcoins?

I’m down 30k on this Price of Korean shit

wow are you only catching shitcoins or what dude

Please elaborate. I'm all for having my portfolio shat on but would appreciate some constructive feedback on it.

ICON is a great project, but there's no reason to hold it until march. I've been in VEN instead to ride the rebrand pump. But for sure, nobody wants to be caught without any ICX in the coming months.

>Hellride
>Still >9000

You may be right, but I'm not particularly worried.

no pump happening

how thin are you spread user? i love the effort but this might just be too many

$13 end of year at most. S. Korea has a small GDP so it will come nowhere close to Nano. It won't be widely adopted there because their money is already heavily tied to other investments that are down. It has a chance of becoming worth 0 because of a straight ban of crypto in Korea. You have to have balls of steel to attempt to make money in icx.

My portfolio is okay, was able to diversify after making some successful trades. Not in the six figure range or anything but it's not like I've got $100 in each coin either

Priced in.

Well, the ride just started a few days ago.

What I don't get about this coin is, why is it not available in Korea? Imagine a Korean company starts a blockchain project and starts to sell it only on foreign markets. Wouldn't this sound weird to you? That is exactly what happened with ICX and it makes me think twice about this whole project.

because the government banned new listings or some shit right after it fucking launched

Its just so funny cuz i can buy my icx bags i gave you guys at 10:50 for literally more than 50% off.

>straight ban on crypto in korea

Stop posting. Now.

Why has it tanked so hard?

Cuz its kpoop.

Mic drop.

this. VEN isn't even on any of their exchanges yet until a few days and ICX is owned by the same company that owns the coinone exchange.

Unless you have a 200k portfolio this spread is way too thin. If you want slow gains like this just go to stocks or some shit its not worth the risk here

Omg i just realized its 64% markdown :P

In he past I have felt like I missed the boat on ICX but having surpassed its marketcap as a Ven holder I know appreciate the potential of mid caps. Can anyone give me a rundown of upcoming events in regards to ICx such as wallet release and mainnet maunch?

Token swap early march korean exchange listings to follow, koreans and westerm fomo will pump to $10-15, then rise to $20-25 in april, $35 in july after first dapp icos

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-the-genesis-a-quick-summary-448d3e5d7016

ICX isn't going nowhere until late march, there isn't even an official date for the token swap and the wallet
i would say that it's a good time to accumulate but don't over invest in it for now

is this a pajeet?

Why can't they just buy on Binance?

They could but the KRW pairing on korean exchanges is what moons things like crazy

What do you mean by token swap? VEN to VET kind of dezl? End of beig a erc20 token?

They will issue non-erc20 tokens instead of what they are using now.

My first impression is that ICX is a combination of ETH, ARK and some LINK. How far off am I?

Correct. + DEX