AssBlaster was right

*NEW TOP 100 WALLETs*

>547,368 LINK
>new as of 3 days ago
>0x9a5054b356451ffc717ba83c01b849c4d8ed7d29

>487,500 LINK
>new as of 4 days ago
>0xdbbd979f6b0c7af4b59e5b10ac048d4a66822f60

Here's where it gets really interesting.

Both of these new wallets received their funds from wallet #142. In fact, on the same day that they received their LINK, this wallet actually sent large amounts of LINK (96k-550k) to 6 wallets. 4 of them were new. Sure, it could be a whale splitting his funds between wallets because of paranoia.

But get this. Wallet #142 doesn't buy from Binance. He receives his funds directly from wallet #8. That's one of the original Chainlink team wallets (correct me if I'm wrong).

That means these transactions must be deals between ChainLINK and big node operators.

Am I just getting carried away with myself, or does this make sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6UzWhYY8
youtube.com/watch?v=MfH1B85YyFU&feature=youtu.be&t=21m50s
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xc059a1ffe290de70f4dca3333e5aecf3d3746b03
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. Its sergey and his big super dick about to unload his bags on all virgin buttholes

I just removed my trips because you just found the grail. Track and label and you will see

Sounds legit

This

Nice research. It's interesting to see what these big whales hold.

What's with some of the top whales owning a different shadow ChainLink though?

Is LINK gona be the coin to save my blockfolio over the coming months? Iv had 75k for a couple months now

On the topic of top 100 wallets, I thought you might also be interested in the latest whale accumulation. These 5 wallets have accumulated 889k LINK between them over the last 7 days.

Pastebin because etherscan links get flagged as spam

pastebin.com/6UzWhYY8

Stinky linkies, when will you learn?

user, that 75k will be worth a couple million end of year

Are you the larper everyone likes or the one we're sick of now?

Or they're just adding a degree of separation before exit scamming

Scam guys, dont open

>Track and label
What do you mean by this?

Definitely partnerships being worked out and LINK being sent to big partners.

But what as this becomes more common. The more big players have committed to LINK and gotten paid, the more you'll see them start scooping what they can from the market while its cheap to increase their position and give them an edge by being able to service greater liabilities. Banks and corps aren't communists. They're not going to only take what they're given and that's it.

The next few weeks will be interesting. The next few months will be wild. And the next few years will be awe inspiring.

Gargantuan if accurate

just fucking around not sure what any of it means

God damn I wish link would tank down to sub 40 cents just one more time

I’m kind of in a glum mood right now I used to have 1M ATH now I’m near 200k. I hope you are right user, If link does what you say i can’t wait to see what Veeky Forums looks like

fucking lol

there is a reason this shitcoin is always at the bottom of CMC

so post the links to the wallets faggot

Imagine being so dumb that you actually think this coin is going anywhere.

I sold all my stocks and went all in at .41

comfy af

This is Sergey paying devs

They just get marked as spam, faggot. I've gone out of my way to provide detailed information, while circumventing the spam filter, and you're still too lazy to just go to etherscan and find the wallets based on their position or address, which I've provided? You can go look up the wallets yourself with the info I provided. How dare you call me a faggot. You're the faggot.

Who cares. LINK will never moon anyway.
I'd lost all hope.

This is also a reasonable possibility.

Hey heyyy heyyyyyy
my WAIFU still doesn't believe in me I'm gonna go to the bank and turn my links into dollars
MM MM NO NO NO

My waifu bought LINK because she's not a brainlet.

Sorry user.

>0x9a5054b356451ffc717ba83c01b849c4d8ed7d29

its right there you namefag

My waifu said to me no no that's a SCAM I said honey! I'm gonna take my linkies and put them into dollars!

kys

>deals between ChainLINK and big node operators.

i'd probably call it money laundering personally.

>Literally not knowing what Etherscan is.

reminder to filter all tripfaggots

link is trash no one cares
nice job detective faggot

rebecca please, behave yourself.

Kek

With millions of LINK?

well the most he's sent is like 500k each, which is a normal dev salary at current prices, but why would he send it to 4 new wallets and 2 old ones? he doesnt have that many devs

SERGEY MOVING HIS LINK TO BINANCE EXIT SCAM INCOMING

Did SherlockLink post his thread yet where he was going to talk about IBM?

>thinking Sherlock isn't a larper

he's posted info in this thread right now.

youre good. got to hand it to you

except for assblaster and sherlock link. The only approved trips of Veeky Forums

Get the fuck out of my thread

They have added staff..

>at the bottom

Found AssBlasters's old pastebin.
Took a quick glance, it's about piss fetish and incest.

pastebin DOT com DASH u DASH Assblaster

Not 6 new devs.

I would like it if other anons could check the etherscan addresses and see if they agree with my interpretation here

could be anything, maybe they really are privately selling to people interested and not just on binance. That's what the tokens are for after all. We know they've contracted out parts of the programming, it could be that. They could just be using all of the wallets for the node operators fund and it could be that. I can't really tell, but it does appear that they are sending them to individual people's wallets given the tokens in the recievers.

Or the wallet that got its funds from the dev. wallet is no longer a chainlink wallet and were just witnessing something that has nothing to do with chainlink.

So much misdirection in these link threads

AAAAHHHHH I'm sick of these fucking breadcrumbs, somebody tell me already if I'll be rich

Patience brother. You will be rewarded in proportion to your faith. This has been foretold.

Interesting, rewatching this a little Sergey talks about how the company makes money: I didn't realize they were going to take a cut of the node operators fee.
But already he says it'll be more of a foundation than a company and that he wants to ensure small players can afford the network too, which kind of implies only big players would unless they made efforts to keep cheap nodes.

It's so hard to tell if they really have shit lined up behind the scenes or if it's just any other project that may or may not make it in a limited way
youtube.com/watch?v=MfH1B85YyFU&feature=youtu.be&t=21m50s

Its lined up. To me all it needs is zeppelin_os and its already a winner. Everything else is gravy.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

you are a MANIAC

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

Very interesting user, as always, salute. keep going, don't let the autism levels dip

Guuuuuuys I'm sooo happy to be here. The world is not what it used to be. I luuuuuuuurve LINK. wAKA WAKA WAKA

If LINK even makes it to 5$ this board will be hilarious.

If it makes it to 100$ I think we will see some suicides

small if huge

does the nightman cometh or nah?

When will the info about main-net and partners drop lads? I have 100k LINK right now. Should I go all in and buy 250k, or put my non-LINK into VEN and PRL and hope they pump by mid March in hopes of buying more LINK?

go all in on link. sell during the btc late spring ath. buy 400link during the early summer bear.

even if he did you don't pay devs a year up front

yes he does

This guy can predict the future. Hurr

Sage.

we know they dimitri has been working for them since soon after the ICO and they didn't say anything. Who knows how many other people are working with them. Sergey doesn't see it as a company and he doesn't want to be the figurehead. It's more of a foundation.

Some of the wallets that have been transferred to from wallet #142 have ended up selling to binance - these are ones from the past, not recently. So it kind of doesn’t fit with the interpretation that they’re direct deals with Sergey. Because why would they sell their LINK if they acquired it for nodes?

ven is a relatively safe bet user. and 100k link is enough to make it. i'm about 50/50 split between the two but then again i'm just another fuckin user

Depends on what making it is to you. If you're just looking for a moonshot to be financially secure I would start diversifying there in case it doesn't pan out, but if the goal is to buy an island you're probably going to need to all in on something.

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xc059a1ffe290de70f4dca3333e5aecf3d3746b03

Here’s the wallet that receives funds from the chainlink dev wallet, and the funds eventually end up on Binance. Couple of weeks ago faggots were crying saying it was Sergey’s exit scam.

Maybe the new top 100 wallets will end up selling to Binance as well, and it is just an advisor dumping his tokens.

I’d have to get multiple 10TB hard drives for all the screenshots I’d be taking

being transferred to binance doesn't mean they were sold. they could've just been sent there and then distributed to wallets so nobody could track them.

Just fuck off and die op. You've been screwed. Deal with it quietly

Well, I want to take the money from LINK to load up on other coins if the price singularity meme ends up being real. I'm not just going to cash out when we have more time left in this bubble.

are we the same person

The singularity is zero retard.

I await your pink wojacks when LINK hits $10.

I wouldn't be too worried about switching coins mid-bubble, if Link takes off chances are pretty good Bitcoin/ETH will be ten times more expensive at the time also. Make acquisitions at the bottom, sell when delusion is at its peak, buy in again when the market takes an absolute shit, repeat.

Just a thought.
A)Precious assblaster is larp
(because noone ever larps here do they?)
B)Precious assbladter is sergay, who also runs the pump and dumps and has a track record having been shut down by the SEC in his last 'project' assets exchange, which he dumped out off before hitting on a special kind of cockgobbling retard here

The answer is no, you won,t be rich. Ask the bagholders who bought at 1-1:20 and dumped on you.

Weak from a doctorate in philosophy. Weak. Try the stoics instead.

I told you he was right. Remember me?

3/2/18

kill yourself faggot. Nobody cares about you or your shitty larp you dumb nigger. Go away.

Gay as link that. That's 10/gay.

>harder please!

OP here. So did I get it right? Also I don't remember you at all. Link to your prediction?

LINK is set to rise a shitload in the next 36-48 hours for anyone not paying attention to the charts. We're within a couple weeks of new ATHs, and this time they'll stick.

How the fuck would they dump on anybody if they bought at 1.20 you fucking brainlet

hey take it easy on him hes a big investor