So I know taco bell is "bad for you" but how exactly bad for you is it...

So I know taco bell is "bad for you" but how exactly bad for you is it? Like if you're dieting can you still eat it once a month or so? Are there healthy options at taco bell? What would be the healthiest thing to order?
Not really defending TB or anything im just curious after I passed one today on my way home

Other urls found in this thread:

tacobell.com/food/nutrition/info
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>calories in calories out
you stupid fuck

read the Veeky Forums sticky you retard

check nutrition facts on their website

If you're dieting, stick to your fucking diet. Cheat days are bullshit, especially if you've been dieting less than a month. An actual diet should be a lifestyle change, not something you do for a few weeks.

That aside, it's not the worst thing ever. No fast food is. Just eat it in moderation and you'll be fine.

that only applies to weight loss/gain you stupid fuck

op is asking about dieting?

>So I know taco bell is "bad for you" but how exactly bad for you is it?

that would require looking at the nutritional content of each menu item

"good" food and "bad" food are dependent on what macronutrient and caloric goals you have

tacobell.com/food/nutrition/info

>like if youre dieting can you still eat it once a month or so?

>So I know [drinking bleach] is "bad for you" but how exactly bad for you is it? Like if you're [superman] can you still eat it once a month or so?

why are you all such cranky cunts

>taco bell is the same as bleach

Veeky Forums is full of cranky cunts and they normally come on to Veeky Forums too, its because they all have body image disorders or have internalized hate for fat people when they themselves are fat.

anyways taco bell can be pretty ok, the crunchy taco is 170 calories, i get one with meat and then one with black beans. they also have a plain rice and beans cup too, sometimes i get that and ask them to add some steak on the side.

Too much salt, that's about it

>fit people are fat

Their fresco menu, though small, is pretty decent in terms of calories/carbs. It's just a few menu items with the cheese and sour cream removed and replaced with a half-decent pico de gallo.

Don't get the triple double crunchwrap thing, the salt in that is horrendous.

do you have any idea how many people on Veeky Forums are morbidly obese? i go on their multiple times a day and theres always people talking about losing weight or once being 400 pounds. just cause someone is obese doesnt mean theyre not working towards actually looking fit. fat hate threads on fit are pretty much used by fatties for motivation

I was on a pretty intense diet for a couple of months not too long ago. Lost 60lbs. You have to count calories. Simple enough. You can eat whatever the fuck you want if you're counting your calories.

But I'm gonna be honest, you can have a LOT more food if you stick to stuff that isn't Taco Bell. I used to grab two of their chicken soft tacos, which are still like 150 calories. A crunch wrap supreme? Probably not very filling, and like 1200 calories.

The positive thing is that you can look this up on their website. It's all right there for you, no guess work. Most of their menu is really bad for you, no surprise, but a lot of it is small, so if you HAVE to get a taste of that shit, then I guess you can.

That being said, cheat days are pure bullshit, and probably trying one thing from Taco Bell will make you just lose all control and eat 60 tacos at the end of the day.

>the crunchy taco is 170 calories
seriously? thats nuts. one single poptart has 200 calories I would have thought the tacos had like 500

This posts reveals more about you than you might have intended.

Stay strong and stick to your goals. You can do it!

pro tip: stay away from this garbage.

if you get chicken instead its 150

It's ok user I already made it to my weight loss goals last December

Good for you, user. Well done!

As fast-food goes, it's not terrible.

Too much fucking salt, but you can make choices that won't screw you too hard.

>mfw dirty bulking and unleashing the American Dream (my mouth) on some 5-layer burritos after a workout

Most of their food doesn't actually have much "stuff" in it, it's the burritos that are the most calorie-dense because they have like 4 times the amount of meat and whatever else are in the tacos, for about the same price.

that's because their tacos are for fucking dwarfs compared to authentic mexican food

the soft tacos are like the size of the palm of my hand and I'm 6'1 165 lb

if i didn't nibble on my food to savor the taste i could stuff 2 in my mouth and swallow whole, boom 320 calories

>wasting your cheat meals on taco bell

If I was "eating healthy", I'd be more worried about the garbage additives and preservatives than the fat and calories. We all know that ground beef ain't real.

read this and kekd

5'8 185lb
just did that with crunchy tacos

There's a ton of sodium in most of their food. The crunchwrap supreme has 1210 mg of sodium for example.