Used to think early BTC millionaires were smart as fuck

>used to think early BTC millionaires were smart as fuck

>then you realize they were just idiots who would jump on any chance to get money, they literally believe anything

I know a guy who lives on an island now because he bought BTC at $4 and hodled like crazy. No intelligent person could hold it that long, because a smart person would've realized BTC is shit.

no you retard hes smart because he had faith in his investment unlike you retarded emotional faggots with zero patience.

>a smart person would've realized BTC is shit.
a smarter person would have foreseen the potential and even if he thought it was shit would have invested

I'm one of those idiots, too bad I only found out about crypto in november 2017, pretty much send my life savings to exchange a day later after doing some basic research, get rich or die trying, I would rather kill myself than wagecuck until I'm old

Jesus you are fucking retarded. The only pepole who invested were incredibly smart people who could see where it would lead.

Fucking kill yourself.

Majority of early BTC millionaires are weed smokers and gamblers.

They lucked out.
There are a few who thought of it as investment but that's probably less than 1%

Is this the thread where we cope about knowing about Bitcoin in 2011 but not buying into it?

I was too smart to buy bitcoin in 2011.

>t-they were just lucky... yeah that's it....I'm just never lucky...

>I was too smart to buy bitcoin in 2011.
I was to smart to buy into ETH when it was under $20, staring to wonder if maybe I'm not that smart.

salty OP.

so a dumb person made more money than you and you jealous?

what were you doing back in 2010 mr.smart ass

>I'm just never lucky...
>implying
Most were.

But to be honest it's not hard to be a millionaire.
It'll just take me longer. And I've calculated I'll be one before 35.

You're absolutely right, op. Retards here don't understand how time works and think that people years ago could see the fucking future.

The effect of intelligence on crypto success is limited to being able to operate a computer or not. Beyond that, it's literally pure fucking dumb luck. I'm not INTELLIGENT for buying btc years ago, I just did it on a whim because some forum told me to. Fucking lol. If anything, it was a stupid move - that turned out very lucky.

Crypto is a disgusting world full of total morons with delusions of grandeur.

The vast majority of early bitcoin adopters were drug addicts and pedophiles.

>calculated the future

No they were shrewd investors who knew it would hit 19.7537k in December 2017

buy omg lol

No, they were AnCaps that wanted a non debt based money. The pedos and drug dealers came later

>ancaps
>not pedos

Majority of early adopters were just computer geeks that wanted to build mad rigs for free.

>smart people realise something profit off is shit and therefore they dont profit off it
>this makes them smarter than someone who held due to the fundamentals
kek
just how salty are you OP?
very

omg OP you still this its about the tech? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

what if the child

makes no sense.

he is an idiot because he is rich and held btc from 4$ upwards ???

Instead I was selling drugs "guaranteed returns of 300%" who knew that still wasn't enough to match crypto lol