What the hell happened to the Twinkies that we once knew

No i've been away for a while, along time actually, i heard of something happened to them but didnt really care about it that much, so can someone please tell me what happened.
the chocolate isnt the same, and sponge is terrible

WHY Twinkies WHYYYY !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Px-CBHd0miI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very informative post.

RIP Hostess

>a fucking leaf
cmon

The problem wit that is that fast gained fat doesn't look as sexy as slow gained fat.
I like the super obese bitch that have been fat forever. The kind that look like they're melting. Fast fattys have disgusting pot bellies and stretch marks.

what's with the racist post?

looks like pâté

>All of these people are voting for Trump.
Imagine being so butthurt about Trump that you can't make one post on a god damn food and cooking board without whining about him.
Americans are such pathetic people.

but somebody has to warn the world that Donald Trump is really Zombie Adolph Hitler and will genocide six million quadrillion Jew babies everyday of his presidency

You wot m8?

Funnily enough, Trump is going to be the one to save them.

>Donald Trump is really Zombie Adolph Hitler
Holy shit, the people need to know

I assume you're not European, otherwise you might be more worried about NATO getting cancelled

TWO FUCKING TWINKIES THREADS ON Veeky Forums

Calm down, nothing's stopping you from making another 20 threads aboug "go za".

looks like meatbread

>storefront

looks like a floofy tamale

>he got so triggered that he deleted his posts

youtube.com/watch?v=Px-CBHd0miI

etc.

What was the post?

What I posted was:
>They went bankrupt because as successive generations of Americans became more aware of food that isn't hamburger helper and nuclear bunker tier snack cakes, the only people who were buying Twinkies were the very poor, very uneducated, very backwards lower classes. These are a very price sensitive bunch so Hostess kept cutting costs and the 90% of the product was soon cellulose, xanthan gum, propylene glycol, and HFCS. This further drove away anyone with functioning taste buds and soon their customer base consisted of about 1500 people throughout the entire country: some truck driver who are too high on meth to know better, that neckbeard who always rants about Dihydrogen Monoxide hoax and thinks he's proving an important point by eating twinkies, some drug addicted and alcoholic single mothers who buy it for their kids, and the rest cops. All of these people are voting for Trump.

Anyway now Twinkies are produced by Pan Bimbo S.A. in a factory in some tax-free zone near Brownsville/Matamoros. They've got quite a following in Mexico thanks to their strong partnership with Wal-Mart.
You can find it on warosu

The mod who posted this thread
got ass blasted that I called him out and deleted all of my posts over the last few days

forgot to greentext the Pan Bimbo sentence, but obviously that was part of the original post
Anyway the control freak mod deleted like 50 people's posts in another thread, and doesn't want anyone to notice

You'll find a lot of broken quotes across Veeky Forums at the moment, all of which are from people who upset the mod's delicate fee-fees