Resteraunt Idea Thread

Resteraunt Idea Thread:

Post your resteraunt ideas here.

My idea is a burger truck and I want it too francise. I call it Donnie Mac's Burger Emporium, or DonMacs for short or DMBP. We will sell bergers and fris mainly butt also be known for our desert like our FucMurrey's and Chocolate Mondays.

You will recognise us by our trademarked golden D out the front.

Post your own resteraurnt ideas.

these are the writings of an escaped mental patient I hope you get help what does the P stand for in DMBP

it stands for the D but lower case and upside downs.

dp see its like backards & upside downs

Deconstructed curry

>dp see its like backards & upside downs
U R retard

I too dream of dismantling indians with a wrench and a bone saw some day.

if your restaurant needs a 'concept' or a 'gimmick' then it has already joined the millions of restaurant startups that fail every year.

why dont you beleive in Donnie Mac's Burger Emporium? this is groundbreaking shit

Name: Cannibal Cuisine

Concept: Every night I let 30 guests enter my restaurant. Upon entering you get a steak knife and a fork and are led in to a dark room. The door is locked until there is one person left alive. That person is served a 29 course meal made out of the other guests.

What's your big idea then smart guy?

We all do user
we all do

I'd just open a no nonsense food place where we serve cake, kale smoothies and re heated cans of beans served in a cold can and a spoon. Delicious and simple comfort food

You boring ass faggot

My great idea for a restaurant would be to deep fry cockroach in peanut oil and serve them to jap eyed yellow boys for $10 a box of 10 critters

Thank you for the kind words.

We are also going to have NucMaggets and the "Big Don", it has our world famous secrets sauces made with anchovies and pickles.

What would the fish filet burger be called? Would you have a big donnie burger?

Fish berger and yes the big don

its called the Salty Swashbucklin Stromboli anchovie burger

*restaurant

you spelt it worng its restaurnat

A robot restaurant that sells lug nuts and washers and bolts and other metal bits and pieces, we will have various meal deals and money saving specials, instead of soft drink we'll sell oil and lube.

Korean Mexican fusion would be nice, kim chi pork belly burrito. Plenty of ideas.

The Inside Angle will only sell stuff made with offall
The Green Revolution will sell vegetarian North-African cuisine.
Vato Loco is a tex-mex joint staffed exclusively with La Raza ex-cons