NEO and Chinese Government adoption

Is there any bread crumbs that point to this being plausible? I've heard that CEO and members involved have a lot of higher up connections. Could we post some bread crumbs here that would allow us to further speculate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qfCTtLLGr8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At this point it seems like VeChain is going to be the thing adopted by the Chinese Government.

Neo's focus since the beginning has been government compliance

Why is that? I'm all ears. Is there room for both of them?

There's so much fud around VeChain I haven't bought I'm

what does vechain have to do with neo user?

this is a neo thread, vechain is a different type of project.

fuck off cunt. I can't wait for you to go the way of deep brain chain

Yeah NEO is boomer's version of vechain

he means that neo will not be adopted by the chinese government, which is a possibility, don't trade by emotions user, trade by rumors

VeChain and NEO barely even overlap in their utility. NEO will be the dominant blockchain in China 100%. They're building digital infrastructure for NEO as we speak.

NEO 2k eoy

Actually being serious but a friend of my friend, his dad works for the communist party of China. And he told my friend that their family is loading up on a shit ton of NEO.

I was a huge NEO fan but I've lost a lot of faith recently

they are still massively centralized. All of the wallets are third party trash. And they outsource all of the programming to the homebrew devs at CoZ

Vechain beat NEO in a chinese national competition some months ago.

Furthermore VeChain barely even has a working product. NEO has demonstrated success

Neo seems like they are well conected and will get some endorsement from China, Ven has a couple of ties to China and Walton has ico incubator amongs other in China. There is room for all in China.

Neon wallet is the best fucking wallet I have ever used what are you even talking about?

neotracker is down half the fucking time

did you read the last AMA? They have a working product and a working blockchain that has been operating on a private enterprise consortium for several months

the most important thing in this space is partnerships. Vechain has them and NEO does not.

there is a reason why NEO has yet to be listed on a single major korean exchange after all these months

Honestly just because Vechain has more Chinese connections and partnerships at this point. It has a lot more actual partnerships with state ran companies and Jim Breyer is a Chinese insider. I'm willing to believe insider trading is going on.

We will probably find out more in a few days but It's honestly looking like VeChain is the state sponsored solution. It doesn't mean Neo isn't great and won't be successful. It just seems like it isn't going to be the ETH of China.

What does FUD tell you when NANO has been the most FUDDED coin for the past month?

You can't seriously believe that.

youtube.com/watch?v=1qfCTtLLGr8

Stupid noobs haven’t read about ELA yet

VEN will also be a dApp platform negating the sole reason for NEO, if it can't take off in China what hope does it have in the rest of the world.
Meanwhile VEN already has partnerships in place to deploy smart contracts with.

one day in the near future you will awake to a sea of red, everything will be down 10-15%
except NEO
China WILL eventually re-enter this market, NEO will pump like you have never seen before
Bow to the true undisputed money chink and accumulate while you still can

>if it can't take off in China what hope does it have in the rest of the world.
>what hope does it have in the rest of the world.
>what hope does it have
$6.8billion mcap, ranked 7th.

You know how I know that ven is hyped up vaporware horseshit? I've never heard anyone shill it without mentioning muh partnerships. Not once. Also, no white paper and no public test net. Nigger what are you doing, neo is already being used and you faggots can't even give people a formal description of what it's supposed to do.

>Cardano, $8.3 billion mcap, rank 6th
No working product just a bunch of graduates valued at $8.3 billion

Without partnerships there will be adoption, through word of mouth other businesses will want to use your platform causing a snow ball effect.

yeah, anything ven does'nt do?
maybe they will also start building electric cars or mine asteroids for the sake of the shilling effect

this goes waaay beyond pathetic now

Cardano is obviously a good investment as well. For short term gains money should be on NEO as it has a working product which is better than ADA. People are investing in ADA for long term value but it will take a while to get anywhere.