You guys are about to miss the Tezos moonshot

Tezos is $5. It's worth 2x Cardano which would be $26. Tezos actually HAS PoS + On chain governance + the Godfather of OCaml + Olaf + + language proofs (won't have the Eth hacks) + 1Bil warchest.

Here's the best part. The futures are $5. Ethereum IoUs (Ethercoin) pumped to $20 before dumping to $3 on the exchange. HitBTC IoUs will pump to the goddamned moon even if you hate the project. This is the best buy in Crypto.

im not paying hitbtc fee's. they are insanely high. they want like 60 bucks to deposit then withdraw

Yeah yeah, it's awesome. HitBTC is shady at best tho.

hahahahaha wasn't this ICO like 2 years ago? you still don't have your tokens?

I have 5Btc of presale + 3 bitcoin of futures. I will report back here when I have > $500K.

The media about to hit this project will melt your minds.

It's the sleeper of 2018. For all of that new money that poured into crypto during the bull run this IS going to be the ico.

>The futures are $5.

IOU's fucker, not futures. If you are gonna shill, fucking do it right. Also, I NEED this shit to crash on launch so I can load up.

>hahahahaha wasn't this ICO like 2 years ago? you still don't have your tokens?

not yet...ICO was less than a year ago, but you are correct anyways, it has been a GIANT clusterfuck. Honestly, less than a week ago I would have bet the farm it literally was never going to launch, but fortunes have seemed to change recently.

you have a shitload, you will hit 500K in no time...

When will this shit be released?

My mind is already melted in that atm you have sweet fa in your wallet and possess only a handful of dreams

my bags are fucking filled
55k from ICO
this is gonna be good, might flip some to increase my LINK stack but this is otherwise a perma-hold

you are set for literally ever, that will be generational wealth, dog.

I know
that doesn’t include my 180kLINK

I only bought 500 tezos man , fuck

You missed the max bonus too eh? Feels bad man.

hmm? most of it was max bonus, some was tier2 cause I couldn’t withdraw from poloniex quickly enough (my bad)

OP, unironically, we don't need Veeky Forums for the moonshot.

i completely fucked this up, I got 10 eth, so a little less than 5k tezos. I had plenty of eth but was fucking ridiing high on eth that I bought for 5 bucks not wanting to give up them gainz.

shoulda coulda woulda, I easily could have gotten the bonus.

Whatever, I will be watching like a hawk at launch and will buy more one way or another, but not 50k....

I'd love to get it to 10k though which might not be impossible, we'll see i guess.

>OP, unironically, we don't need Veeky Forums for the moonshot.
irrelevant on this one. This shit is going to be in WSJ and NY times, finance shows and 6 oclock news getting shilled to death.

I unironically believe that Tezos is carrying the hopes of a lot of BTC whales who want to continue the original conceptions of the distributed Digital Republic, but with true self-determination instead of being beholden to miners.

Watch the whales and the OG holders.

Did you invest in the ICO? It sucks to have money sitting out for that long while everything else moons, but that's why I don't participate in uncapped ICO's that raise $200 million+ that are headed by a guy who is on record as being clueless about blockchain technology at the time of the crowdsale.

Do you mean Arthur?
Have you even read the whitepaper that he wrote in 2014?
If so, sweet jesus

>Did you invest in the ICO?
Yeah, I have 10 eth in the ico. It did have me feeling pretty defeated honestly, especially when eth was trading up past like 1500 bucks. I honestly was getting to the point tezos would never launch and the eth was gone forever or at some point in the distant future the swiss courts would have forced the foundation to return the contributions.

The best strategy (I'm actually trying to hekp. This will moon w or without you).

But IoUs now. Sell 2 days before launch. Catch the dump.

tell me your logic. There still isn't an actual date, it could still easily be spring or summer before the mainnet launches. The futures spiked when gevers finally resigned, so now what?

>that he wrote
He didn't write that. Watch any interview with him from around that time and you'll understand what I mean, he was clueless about some basic fundamentals. I'm sure by now he is a lot more knowledgable.

Well then I hope you are rewarded for having your ETH locked up for so damn long.

First of all you buy early so you get more (patience wins). I bought the futures at half of today's price. Second of all Kathleen has hinted multiple times they could be ready in 4 weeks.

I suspect it will be 6 to 8 weeks so you might get a shot at cheap futures again but I doubt it. The cornered market will almost certainly 3x & likely 5c from here. If you have to wait 8 weeks so what? That's good return and low risk.

tezos also stole millions of dollars and im sure theres not even a active dev team they have 17 law suits agaist them as we speak

finally a Tezos thread, get with the program people

thought this shit was dead?

swiss media is full of the soap opera shit of lawsuits from the non profit and the founderpeople
all hanging
futures would be a good word, because this goes nowhere until the far away future

Tezos is going to be huge. Wish I bought the ICO but i'll buy the initial listing dump and hold for like 12 months

Its dead, but holders from reddit are circle jerking so hard right now on Veeky Forums, which is quite funny.

Naw they recently sought out the foundation problems from what I've seen. Many people don't realise this yet, which means its probably a good idea to buy when it first comes out

Tezos cannot fail because it is now Powered By Mormonism

You guys have lost millions, deal with it, move on. Tezos was always a bad choice. The owners never had to create anything and still walk away with 8% of your crypto (about 20 mill from what I can remember). Even if it launches and has the best performance and dev platform no one will use it because everyone has a sour taste in their mouth after the ico.

People in crypto have the memory of a goldfish. The foundation drama will be long gone down the memory hole come launch.