What are you actually cooking right now?

All these threads 'what you order at mcdonalds, what you like fiveguys or wendys?' wtf is this?

heres my soup.

3 big sweet potatoes
1 sweet onion
6 celery stalks
1 fennel
3 big carrots
some vegetable broth
and some almond milk
diced ginger

plus

salt
pepper
rosemary
thyme
ground marijuana

made this once a little while ago when I had a cold. really clears your head making a big bach to live off for the next few days.

I just got finished cooking and eating a simple dinner: shredded green onion quesadilla, homemade tomato soup and a broccoli salad. About to pour myself a glass of iced tea, though.

No, Ich bin nicht Vegetarier, just happened to have a vegetarian-friendly dinner.

Steamed fish with ginger and green onion
Not posting pictures because I've learned my lesson. I'm only here to shitpost

im not a faggot either but i've been eating mostly veggies.

looks watery

i think i added like a cup too much of veggie broth this time. i plan to puree it after a few more hours of cooking

I'm making chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles.

My diet in general is vegetarian friendly, so it often happens here that when I talk about what I eat, I get called a faggot vegetarian.
See, and now I just realised that I didn't eat any meat today at all. Well, looks like I'm gonna have me some deliciously rare steak for lunch tomorrow.

Y'all on the wrong board

i eat meat maybe a couple times a week.

and its mostly grass fed steak, buffalo, or some local grown/slaughtered chicken.

every meal doesnt need to have meat.

it has nothing to do with morality for me either, its more about hunger and taste and health.

Cultural thing from me.

Not that picky about meat as you are. Far more picky when it comes to fruit and veg than when it comes to meat.

I'm making clam chowder for dinner. I cook (a reasonable amount of finely diced) bacon in a pot and add flour to it to make a roux. I don't have any potatoes so I'll throw in big chunks of carrot, plus celery and of course clams. Some seasoning to taste and it's g2g.

Why not be picky about both? What culture is more picky about fruit and veg than meat?

There's some guy here who was freaking out about Blue Apron because someone might touch the vegetables

I wish I was making this up

There are apparently people who think vegetables migrate to the grocery store using teleportation and Jesus

I'm the only one that is wondering about the ground pot as seasoning? What's the deal with that op?

There are people who don't wash their vegetables?

its delicious lol thats all

there are people who dont wash away their own feces, of course some dont wash vegetables lol

Oh, no, no, no.
I don't eat much meat for cultural reasons. I'm not that picky about meat because I'm just not. Nothing to do with culture. The rest of my family is more picky with meat but less with veg than I am.

crepes.

i fucked up the compote and now i have 3rd degree burns from molten sugar.

yay!

atm: nothing.
I'm hoping to have the energy to make some asparagus soup when I come home in two hours.

Two bunches of asparagus
half a bottle of mineraly white wine.
150g of butter
about 2litres of chicken stock.
5 shallots finely diced
some white pepper
some salt,not much is needed.
Cook just as you would any other veggie soup, then blend and while you blend add like two teaspoons of extra butter to get a nice shine.

If you can't stand soups with texture, drain the soup. otherwise, eat it.
Serve with a small, fresh crunchy salad or with some bread.

Oh balls, forgot the cream.
you need about 2dl of rich cream (36-42% fat depending of what your country/store standard is)

I tried atleast

I smoked this two days ago, does that count?

I made a vegetable stir-fry, and reheated some boneless pork chops, then made an egg salad for lunch tomorrow. I'm serving it on red cabbage leaves, hope it turns out.

bleded
half an inch of fresh tumeric
5 thai chillies
3 onion
4 garlic
boiled the blended stuff in 500mg of prawns and coconut milk and a stick of lemongrass.

Nothing. I'm too high to cook.

What is it? Looks interesting.

It's 11am on a Sunday, negro. Just eggs and coffee.

>tfw wake up so early by 11am start thinking about lunch

dude weed lmaoooooo

I'm straining ricotta cheese made from some milk and the whey I got from straining my yogurt. Looks shitty rn tbqh

I don't think I'll try it again

Crockpot of sweet potato lentil soup and a loaf of 16 hour pumpernickel.

Made this for dinner/today's work meal.

Roasted cauliflower, broccoli, and radishes (thanks to some genius user on here) after tossing in olive oil garlic Parmesan and minced shallots

Burnt chicken thigh cooked in bacon fat with smoked salt and pepper.

Pimento cheese with olives, caramelized onions, garlic, celery seed.

Pretty good and I've got a ton of leftovers.

It was pan fried pork tenderloin with a side of herb garlic mashed potatoes and made the fond into a mushroom cream sauce

Three thinly sliced lambs kidneys, fried in a little oil with some garlic for a few minutes.

A good couple of handfuls of spinach, just wilted in a pan.

Some good crusty bread.

Shit was cash.

I was about to say, "Finally, a quality thread in Veeky Forums".....then I go to this line of your post

>ground marijuana

stoners constantly need to announce that they smoke/use weed, nothing new

I made some fried eggs this morning. For lunch I'm going to eat this leftover miso soup I made that had chicken, duck bacon, leeks, bell peppers (not a fan of this in my soup but I had them so I tried them), spinach, and cauliflower. That with rice is pretty good.

I'm trying to do beef jerky for the first time. The meat is currently sitting in marinade and will be until I wake up tomorrow, and like the jews, into the oven it goes. I just picked one recipie off of the internet at random, so I am probably doing something wrong. Still, I am hopefull.

Chili and cornbread.

I'm moving out of my apartment on Saturday so I'm basically using up whatever cans and veggies I have left in my pantry. Should last me for the week.

You should practise something eaasy for when his happens. Even bread + deli meats turn into something baller. A personal favorite is yogurt + fruit + nuts. Real easy

Sounds great. How did it taste? You didn't seem happy.

250g of gnocchi (boiling)

stir-fried onions and ground beef with garlic, parsley, salt, and a bit of curry paste

gnocchi done/drained so I add kale and diced tomatoes (fresh) to the mix

add bit of crushed tomatoes from a can, but too watery so make some roux and add that to the mix

add the two together and yes

Thanks user! I thought everything tasted really good except for the sauce I made, it was too rich

I have some ribs in the oven

Follow Alton Browns method for jerky. It's based

I am just a passerby on this board so I don't know who that is. Care to fill me in?

Just finished my 5$ ramen.

I paid 1$ to get the 6 packs of ramen, 1$ for an onion, 1$ for mushrooms, 1.50$ for chicken broth. I already had the rest of my ingredients so I guess it's not 5$ from scratch, but:

Start with pot on medium heat
Add cooked chicken, mushroom, onion, ginger root and garlic, cook till onion gets softish
Add chicken broth till your stuff is just covered, simmer a bit till some of the broth cooks off
Splash in soy sauce, honey, 1tbsp of brown sugar, mix and simmer
Add in 1 cup of hot water, drop an egg in there, bring to boil and add ramen noodles
Let it cook undisturbed, then after 3 minutes add the seasoning and stir
Enjoy

I like to add some spicy sweet grillmaster blend, maybe garnish with sesame seeds, 5/5 ramen bros

Crock pot's finished, just in time for dinner over a hot bowl of jasmine rice.

I'm a fat fuck but that doesn't look like very much dinner? Are you small?

Either way looks very tasty, enjoy!

>I'm a fat fuck but that doesn't look like very much dinner?

I'm not the poster, and im not making fun of you.....but im also fat (30 bmi, so I am obese)....how is that not a lot of food to you?

Maybe my perspective is just wrong on that photo, I only see a small bowl, maybe only half a bit wider than the toaster behind it. I'd need some chicken or something on top of that, maybe 8oz worth, to fill me up.