Not even memeing, but have any of you actually used a cryptocurrency for a...

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Not even memeing, but have any of you actually used a cryptocurrency for a transaction? I won't deny it has potential for future growth and most certainly do trade in it but solely for the gains; is it solely for drug dealers? Is it true that people in the third world actually use it? Who is the actual consumer here

All urls found in this thread:

999dice.com/?122396713

Skullbone
Skullbone

Lol no. I bought drugs with it once but that was years ago. Right now its mostly speculation, but that will change.

SniperWish
SniperWish

It doesn't exist yet because it's still so new

We are unironically the early adopters

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

unironically

Firespawn
Firespawn

Bought a pizza. Had I skipped it, that would probably have meant like 200-500 dollars of pizza today.

FastChef
FastChef

Businesses are in the business of making money.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

I've used ETH to pay for subscriptions online before it's not too bad

Soft_member
Soft_member

Early adopters were in 2011 - 2013.

What the fuck are you talking about. it's 2018

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Crypto is literally worse than any existing payment platform out there unless you're buying drugs

cum2soon
cum2soon

I bought Overwatch and Dark Souls 3 with Bitcoin

Emberfire
Emberfire

I bought an antminer with BCH

DeathDog
DeathDog

are you retarded? Almost all payement platforms request codes and credentials that can be stolen when buying shit online, with crypto you just need to have the seller's wallet adress

Soft_member
Soft_member

You're a dumb prick. Crypto is going nowhere. 2018 is the last year for crypto. Screencap this.

iluvmen
iluvmen

I've paid my friends for a few things in Stellar but they're also crypto users so it was easy. I wouldn't try using this shit with normies unless the crypto transaction is happening under the hood.

SniperWish
SniperWish

sure, if you thinks so then gtfo and never post again in a crypto thread.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

BTC on the DNM

whereismyname
whereismyname

Step back and actually ask yourself if any fucking retards that are in crypto right now actually use it to buy shit or are they just in it to make a quick dollar. You wishful thinking fuck.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Airplan tickets, modafinil, shroom grow kit

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

i used btc and now xmr and bcash to buy drugs on the darkweb

iluvmen
iluvmen

we are now in speculation phase, where the internet was @ 1999 - 2001

TreeEater
TreeEater

keep it under the books or you'll end up in a courtroom where they're charging you with accessory to murder because you 'facilitated' crypto as a means for 'drugs' which will relate you drug trafficking AND if anyone ends up dying/getting hurt it all comes back to you making that crypto trade

enjoy

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I get paid in crypto on a weekly basis for software dev from overseas companies

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Yeah alright. Practically every single motherfucker knows what bitcoin is in today's technological era. Do you not realize every nigger is connected to the Internet? Everyone knows what the fuck is going on in the world at any time.

StonedTime
StonedTime

the internet started to bloom after the dotcom bubble burst

JunkTop
JunkTop

Poker deposits/withdraw

Lunatick
Lunatick

all the time. I use LTC and ETH for online gaming: 999dice.com/?122396713

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

knowing about it is not equal to buying is not equal to actually using

likme
likme

Not even memeing, but have any of you actually used a cryptocurrency for a transaction?

Steemit has been the best thing that I have put money into for cryptocurrency. I cash out my SBD whenever I get some and its free money basically. Why steemit is not talked about more hear is a puzzle to me.

farquit
farquit

Yes but rarely, I use crypto more like a savings account. Which is why I think shit like Nano is retarded if it fluctuates in price all the time.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Newegg

w8t4u
w8t4u

Paid enough for 1P-LSD. I only convert enough $$$ for what I actually need. Don't have any investment in any crypto other than a small amount of whatever is leftover after the transaction.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Looks like some wall street fag is butthurt the common people are moving in on his territory. Good fuck you.

happy_sad
happy_sad

yeah I’ve used it for poker/sports betting

eGremlin
eGremlin

Credit card companies will not hold you responsible for stolen credentials though.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

I paid something like 0.0005 BTC for a month of MEGA the other night. First time I'd used BTC, is was so much easier than fucking about putting all my payment details in. Definitely the future.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

I bought an entry in the Larkin Love fan fuck raffle with BTC

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

bought some SARMs using eth

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

this user right here.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

no I haven't, it is too much work to report the taxes for a single transaction

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Its actually really convenient to use. Bought shit tons of computer parts a year back with LTC. Use to trade fuck tons of doge for random shit with my friends too back in 2014. If you're worried about losing investment money just invest whatever money back into crypto that you were gonna spend anyway.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Exactly they will never use it

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

People would use it for transactions more than the legacy system if for 1) the volatility on these means of exchange weren't so while and 2) if people didn't care about the fact that all cryptos will go up in value in the future and just decided to use them anyways.

girlDog
girlDog

wild not while
haven't slept well in the past days so I'm a little retarded right now lol

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

I double my eth once or twice a week with ether gaming and have used crypto to buy proxies. Does that count?

This is my most profitable game so far: www.cryptocities.net

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

newegg
overstock
you dumb nigger

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit