Why does biz hate free money?

Why do you hate ether games, and most importantly, free money biz? This is a meme of cryptocities.net btw

Other urls found in this thread:

pomf.pyonpyon.moe/bhgtct.html
rare.claims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because biz is a bunch of retards who bought in jan

holy shit prices dropped to below .02? they were like .1 last time I checked

They had to disable rentals because it was killing the market, the dev rolls out updates all the time. Anything below .02 is a literal steal.

>your great great grandfather got rich striking oil
>you will get rich discovering virtual cities
Craziest timeline

I doubled my money so far. Started last week.

nice user I did the same

Yeah they'll go back up though never seen them this low

Giving away free LINK: pomf.pyonpyon.moe/bhgtct.html

Checked, Satan approved game

Satan approves checked

if biz doesn't want to make money it's fine, the dev is doing a huge marketing campaign in a few days so their loss

>Why does Veeky Forums hate free money
Because it's easier to buy high and sell low then invest into an emerging market (ETH games) apparently?

BIG IF TRUE

how do in get into this?

discord gg P2mfHAw

Link to the discord, you need metamask, there's tons of helpful people in the discord as well

Buy a property and discover, easy to start and make profit. It takes 16 hours to discover again. Luckily for you both cities and discoveries are cheap as fuck right now.

No bs just bought the diamond on rare.claims/
Someone buy it from me so I can see if this works. Just like 8 bucks or something. Seriously i'll share my results if I get any money. Maybe we can buy and sell these I dunno...

bamp

Stay away from this guys it's a Ponzi, cryptocities is a real game.

Wait so I bought 5 cities. But do you guys use several accounts? Feel like it might be better to discover more faster

I only have one account because after you get to level 8 discovery you can discover lootbags of .1 .5 and 1 ETH. Ve found two .1 lootbags so far.

cause the posting seems too shilled or faked.
i wont buy your bags

How do you discover loot bags?

lol, nice try pajeet. Someone just bought it from me so I am good. Its works. Made money badass. You can check the transactions.

You have to have a LP 8 discovery and then they are randomly given out to people who discover each day. I think they are actually called bounties though not lootbags lol

Just bought a couple LP 1s

Hope this works out.

Ok I'll stick to one and just buy more cities on that I guess

It's legit

This coordinated pajeet shilling of your stupid Ethereum "games" needs to stop.

>HEH YEAH BRO ITS LEGIT
>HEH YEAH BOUGHT 100k

Literally all fucking kill yourselves.

I fucked your mom

Also

Update: www.cryptociti.es is a ripoff and a scam, the good game is www.cryptocities.net unfortunately a lot of people went to the wrong site

Lmao, www.cryptocitiea.net posters have bantz. I'll give it a shot.

Bamptime

Glad I decided to give it a shot! So far so good.

tired of pajeets ruining this board

God fuck off with these obviously shilled responses you fucks.
>Wow really enjoying the game
>Lol so good
Literally kys faggots. If you're gonna shilled at least do it well.

Just bought a couple level 1s.....did the dev of this game fuck someone's mom because there are some haters ayyyyy

All my money is currently stuck in a coin. And I mean ALL OF IT.

Bump

Bumoedered