What happens if you put bacon or a pig related product into a Halal snack pack?

what happens if you put bacon or a pig related product into a Halal snack pack?

does the halal part is rendered invalid?

i must know, im a catholic but i want to fucking try out a HSP so badly

>giving money to muslim invaders

You fucked up son.

trust me, i havent spent a cent towards them

anyway, i'll just put a pig head through their window and thus have to burn their shop down :D

These 'Halal Snack Packs' are being introduced to push for more acceptance and 'tolerance' of this sick method of ritual slaughter.

They push out native butchers and slaughterhouses.

They're nothing you couldn't whip up at home with lamb mince, onion rings, chicken nuggets and fries yourself.

yes yes i know about it all. im just asking if it becomes haram if i add ham or bacon to it

and i fucking hate muslims and the only muslims i like are sufis

How much are these?

im guessing as much as a kebab

If this is some attempt to sabotage I'm almost certain it's not haram if they didn't know better.

Yes, it's absolutely haram.

well usually muslims and jews cant usually touch pork. but is it no longer halal/kosher if i did add bacon or ham?

Yes, if you know what you're eating and you're not starving with no other options, it is.

does it count as a sin if i eat halal meat with pig products?

is no longer halal*. I'm not sure why this would matter for you since you're Catholic though.

catholics arent allowed to eat meat that are slaughtered in a different way that follows a different faith. such as kosher or halal slaughter

Eating pig is haram. Those two examples I gave are the only exceptions.

I'm grew up Catholic and went to Catholic schools. Never heard of such a thing. Only meal restriction I ever practiced was not eating red meat on Fridays during Lent. But if that's a concern, yeah adding pork should make the food non-halal.

halal butchery and kosher butchery are exactly the same, you just bleed the animal from its neck say thanks to god and eat the non organ meat.

that's not even a little true were just forbidden to eat the flesh of any animal that goes on four legs on wednesday friday and sunday

>Rev. 2: 14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there some that hold the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit fornication.

>20 But I have this against thee, that thou sufferest the woman Jezebel, who calleth herself a prophetess; and she teacheth and seduceth my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed to idols.

>1. Cor 7:7- Howbeit there is not in all men that knowledge: but some, being used until now to the idol, eat as of a thing sacrificed to an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.
8 But food will not commend us to God: neither, if we eat not, are we the worse; nor, if we eat, are we the better.
9 But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to the wea
10 For if a man see thee who hast knowledge sitting at meat in an idol’s temple, will not his conscience, if he is weak, be emboldened to eat things sacrificed to idols?
13 Wherefore, if meat causeth my brother to stumble, I will eat no flesh for evermore, that I cause not my brother to stumble.

>1. Cor. 10:18 Behold Israel after the flesh: have not they that eat the sacrifices communion with the altar?
19 What say I then? that a thing sacrificed to idols is anything, or that an idol is anything?
20 But I say , that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have communion with demons.
21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of demons: ye cannot partake of the table of the Lord, and of the table of demons.

im guessing it is a sin

I'm not sure it would qualify as being sacrificed in the name of idols when you worship the same God. I'm pretty sure Vatican II acknowledges this.

no it's not

i might have to talk to a priest

Honestly, I'm not sure why you didn't ask them first. If for whatever reason you can't eat them, rather than just throwing on some bacon I'd home make the stuff. Given the context I would argue that throwing bacon doesn't nullify the sin since it still contains meat originally prepared to another religion's standard. Good luck dude.

i even asked pol and they arent sure

>not wanting to be culturally enriched [spoiler]LITERALLY, seeing as how having food places from as many parts of the world as possible is objectively a good thing

Around $11-$15 in Melbourne,

Jesus, seriously? It's $5-6 dollar in NYC, which is the most expensive part of the US.

Yes but you forgot to include the 175% tip

AUS($)11 - 15 is US($)8 - 11

Uhhhhh we don't tip street carts here.

Of course Australians don't tip at all, because apparently you can't read on your criminal island.

Have lots of friends in restaurants here, and no joke, the chefs do fuck with the food if they hear an Aussie accent or the server tells them. Because you people are THE WORST.

>fucks up food just because
>call others the worst

yeah.....

If you've ever dealt with Aussie tourists, there's more than enough reason.

>when whities pretend that non-muslim slaughter of animals is any more humane
raising animals for food is inherently disgusting

White butchering kills via a bolt to the dome that kills instantly ancient slaughtering lets the animal bleed out to death

Penetrating bolts are banned because they allow brain matter to enter the bloodstream, which can spread mad cow disease to the rest of the animal.
Modern captive bolts only stun the animal, the slaughter is performed by (surprise) bleeding from the neck.

they're banned in some countries however, some over places they just explode a air bubble into the brain