Domino's makes the best pizza in the UK

Domino's makes the best pizza in the UK.

Discuss this fact.

>corn on pizza

i mean you can certainly get better pizza in most cities, but i agree that it's streets ahead of papa johns and pizza hut.

You might say that Papa John's and pizza Hut are in fact, streets behind.

No. I had better in the Heathrow airport.

Nah it's shit, paper thin base and fuck all topping. They want like £15 for that shit as well.

Don't get thin crust then spazmo

Where's your favourite pizza joint then huh Mr scientist

you can choose how many toppings you get, genius

and they have deals on all the time

Local pizza places are miles better and also a lot cheaper. Shit, even Asda make you own pizza pisses all over Hut and Domino's. I've never had papa John's.

Which chain has a pizza joint on heathrow?

The principle of explosion applies here

Those deals which are like spend £40 on pizza get it for £20 haha robbing bastards.

putting toppings on premade pad? How is it better than a frozen pizza?

strada
half price on all medium and large pizzas 4-6pm on weekdays

pizza hut is far better than dominos

i remember it being nice in the 90s but i got some pizza hut recently just out of nostalgia and it was fucking dogshit

maybe it's just my local one, i dunno

The sauce is like jam it's so sugary. This alone makes it worse than Pizza Hut.

Collect large for 9.99 ez gg

idiot,you can literally watch them stretch our the dough and shit

Yes dominos is the best UK pizza chain, pizza hut is just bland with shit sauce, papa johns doesn't hit the spot

Large dominos, a couple of extra garlic and herb dips, tub of B&J's, good night in

My fondest memory of pizza hut was renting SW Battlefront from Blockbuster and mom ordering me a pepperoni pizza while I shot rebel scum on our new vaccum tube TV. It was some of the best pizza I can remember eating.

My fondest memory of pizza hut was doing over 60 hours of work for a 4 inch wide pizza.
I forget what slave labor program it was though. Scholastic maybe.

I don't know about the UK, but here in America the big chains are OBJECTIVELY ranked as:
Papa Johns > Dominos >>> Dogshit >>> Everything else in the rest of the universe >>> Pizza Hut

So good it gives me diarrhea every time

>usually order a basic pizza with ham and shrooms
>one day decide to mix it up
>order pizza with few more ingredients, including corn
>instead of corn get a pizza with shrimps
>shrimps are so terrible I can barely finish the pizza
Never again.

I wanna fuck the shit out of that pizza slute

This. Asda does pretty good pizza for the price, a lot of them will cook it for you for like a pound or something.

What's your favorite topping

chicken + spinach master race here

Don't mind gyros, too

But they don't serve bacon, ham, pepperoni or any other pork product

I eat a takeaway pizza every week or so and Papa Johns is by far the best.

Papa Johns >Pizza Hut cheese bite crust > Dominos > Pizza hut

Papa Johns is also the only place that does XL Pizza so I don't have to get shitty sides or whatever, also the Pizza cookie is GOAT.

The prebuilt Pizzas at Papa Johns are actually good. The cheese is good, the crust variations aren't memes, there is actual variety in the sauces (why did dominos remove half of theirs?), the cheese is nice, the sauce is nice and the toppings are tasty. What more do you want.

Chicken Club is my favourite

god so much fat in this post

178cm 72kg no

>That'll be 3 bones, plus treat!

Franco Manca

Best UK pizza is Franco Manca pizza.

My negro.jpg

I live in the U.S, so I don't have to deal with chain pizza because I have a different local pizza place on every block of my neighborhood.

>UK """"""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""Pizza""""""""""""”"""""""""""""""""""""

Ayyy no.

You need a real Italian Deli in the UK.

>So good it gives me diarrhea every time
What is the phenomena where people eat fast food and it gives them the shits?
I've heard about it with Arbys, Chipotle, Tacobell, and now Pizza Hut
I've never had any gastrointestinal issues with anything besides milk, not even dairy products in general, just milk
Is it me or do people just have incredibly poor digestive systems

you can get a large for like £7-10 quid depending on how many topping you get. But you have to collect it.

Are you high?

Used to be, upto maybe late 90s.

>uk
>food
>good

pick two

uk and good
fak u

k

>UK
>good

exactly. you fucking get it.

John's has the best dough of any pizza chain

You know precisely jack shit about uk food.

I've got a great digestive system, I can literally eat anything and I'm fine. Don't know what it is about dominoes but it really fucks me up.

All the americans on this board seem to think pizza hut is way better , is it that different over the pond? like some sort of parallel universe

honestly those packaged pizza express pizzas are better and like a quarter of the price

Pizza Hut is actually pretty terrible. The pizza's mediocre but the restaurants always have shit atmosphere and feel greasy and trashy.

i work at dominos ama (in the U.S.)

best chain: Franco Manca (shame it's only in London)
best shop bought: costco bbq chicken
best chain outside london: papa johns

>papa johns

wrong

I am just a sucker for their stuffed crust desu

Is the online pizza tracker accurate?

>bbq chicken
List rendered void.

Not him but I develop applications for business automation, let's give this some thought hmm
Option 1: Force employees to hit a button across the room every time they do some step, adding up to millions of $ a year in decreased efficiency across the organization. Hire a team to maintain the system that networks those buttons, total cost $14M
Option 2: Put buttons all over the fucking place, even more $$ not to mention hygiene and cleaning costs, total cost $45M
Option 3: Hire a guy to push the button for the employee every time some step happens, total cost $80M
Option 4: Replace all the equipment with "smart equipment" and network it so that no button pressing is necessary. Hire Lockheed Martin to network all those pieces of equipment and a team to supervise that team, total cost $1.5B
Option 5: Calculate the average time to complete steps making a pizza, make the progress bar reflect those steps, plug it into your website, total cost $10,000

I wonder which option they did

wtf i hate dominoes now

>corn in almost every American product on the shelf because your govt subsidises it to the point sugar is too expensive and you enjoy Mexican coke

No

Why though? I order from them because I love to watch the bar. I know it doesn't mean shit but it makes me happy anyway. More fun than yelling over the phone to some guy with bachata music blasting in the background and they get the order wrong because it was too loud in the store and they're using a 20 year old cordless phone.

Domino's may be garbage food but it's consistent and I enjoy pretending the progress bar is real.

You sound like you're going to kill yourself within the year

The word "projecting" is overused around here, but I wonder in your case

People need to be more proactive about mental illness. It's like the flu, but for the soul. Seek help if you are thinking of harming yourself or others

Idolization of consumerism is depressing, he's willingly trying to maintain a fantasy he knows is false and crashing around him

>Seek help if you are thinking of harming yourself or others

No

they make the best pizza out of all the big national corporations

so that's Domino's vs Pizza Hut, and Pizza Hut only just started deliveries where I am. Well done Domino's, I'll still continue to order cheaper, better pizza locally, or just make my own for even less money

>hey guys how does the pizza tracker work?
>it's fake
>oh wow I hate domino's
>why? it's fun to look at
>LMAO ur gonna kill urslef!
Really?

Hyperbole to point out the fantasy is sad as fuck, if an internet loading bar registers on your radar as enjoyable your life is miserable

If a discussion about a blinking red bar triggers thoughts of suicide, you're the one with the problem. Not me.

Thanks Freud
It's fucking Veeky Forums what else were you expecting?

Just google it, you fat fucks:

You place your order online. That order arrives at the store. The labels print out and are put on boxes. And the order itself appears on a screen at the make-line.

The person on the make-line assembles your food items and indicates that the order has been made. The tracker updates and tells you that your order is now in the oven. After a set period of time — somewhere around 7 minutes, give or take — the order should be out of the oven and in the process of being boxed. (Note: There is no button for employees to push to say that an order has come out of the oven; this is an automatically timed event on the tracker.)

Once your items are out of the oven and boxed, your delivery driver packs them in the hot-bag, gathers up any other items you may have ordered (sodas, sauces, chips, etc.), and “punches out” the order to say that, why yes, it is out for delivery. Once again, the tracker updates to let you know that your order is on its way.

Once the order is delivered and the driver returns, the driver signs back in to indicate that his run is complete. The tracker then updates for the final time — though, you should already know that the order’s been completed based on the pizza in your hands.

THE TRACKER IS REAL

i work at dominos and the pizza tracker isnt fake. a lot of restaurants just make the steps go by faster because we are rated on speed so before its done being made the will set it to "in the oven". point is, its real, but dont trust it

All seems a bit complicated when you know your pizza is going to be arriving in the next 30 minutes anyway.

If I have a time critical order, I collect it for preference, or else if I can't leave my home, I phone Abdul who works behind the counter at Halal Fried chicken (they also do pizzas and kebabs) every five minutes or so, and he gives me an update on how long to delivery time.

Abdul doesn't need bar codes and fancy computers. Abdul is an artisan.

(and an illegal immigrant, but he's a good guy, so I don't bust his chops about it too much).

>mfw live close enough to a Domino's to collect
>mfw £7 large pizzas all week

Gonna get at least three. Shit's fattening but fucking great.

sounds horrifying; its bottom tier pizza on Long Island

I prefer my local place here, does a 16 inch pepperoni for £8 and tastes pretty damn good

Also isn't thick so you don't get sickeningly full eating it