The true Veeky Forumsnessman test

The true Veeky Forumsnessman test.

Cup+Water=$1.50
The water costs $1 more than the cup.
How much does the cup cost?

If you answer incorrectly sell all your crypto and get back to wagecucking.

>How much does the cup cost?
more than the water

When calculating the business case for a Six Sigma project, the cost of poor quality (COPQ), which is the cost caused through producing defects, is a commonly used concept. Within the total amount of quality cost, however, COPQ represents only a certain proportion. Costs do not result from only producing and fixing failures; a high amount of costs comes from ensuring that good products are produced. This article explains the cost of quality as a more comprehensive concept covering the cost of poor quality and the cost of good quality. In short, any cost that would not have been expended if quality were perfect contributes to the cost of quality.

why the fuck would I pay for water, especially 1.50 for water in a shitty cup

thanks bought 1000k water and cups

50 and 1.50. thx ill stay in crypto u pajeet retard
> .25 and 1.25

Cup is 25c

this. $0.25 and $1.25. get out with these child riddles

Water is $1000 by eoy, you heard it here first.

25 cents, wow what a stringent test I had to think about it for a whole milisecond

Thanks just bought 100k 25 cent estrogenic plastic cups

ok its a dollar more?
25 cent for the cup

Cup + Water = $1.50
Water = $1.00 + Cup

Water = $1.50 - Cup
Water = $1.00 + Cup

Numbers don't add up!

depends where you buy the water and the fucking cup retard.

cup = .50
water = $1

easy

why is that tiny amount of water more than $1 anyway?

Shhhh ((((THEY)))) will hear you and take all your crypto.

It's heavy water

that's 2 dollars you retard.

.50 for the cup therefore 1.50 for the water. Total of 2 dollars.

OOOOO ok, I get it now. Whatever I don't care I'm still staying in crypto. Just because I got some dumb riddle wrong doesn't mean I'm stupid.

It's a trick question. Real businessmen would know that the water would never cost $1 more than the cup

Good job. You formed a system of equations with 2 equations and 2 unknowns. Now solve it.

Spoiler: cup is $0.25 and water $1.25.

Therefore, if the cup were $.25 and the water is $1.00 more, that would make the water $1.25.

$1.25 + $.25 = $1.50 = cup + water

In America you can get water in a little plastic cup for free just by asking for it. I KEKOL @ you europoors struggling to figure out the price of something that could be free

You're right, it doesn't. Shoot for the stars my friend

if you don't understand how math works i guess it is easy.. to be wrong!

1 dollar more than cup.. A WHOLE DOLLAR MORE THAN THE CUP. Cup + Water = 1.50.
1.50 = Cup + (1.00 + Cup)
1.50 = 1.00 + 2Cup
.50 = 2Cup
0.25 = Cup

water: 1 dollar
cup: 1/2 dollar

thus, the water costs 1 dollar more.

A system of equations in two variables?? Too fucking much man... guess it's wagecucking for me, fuck...

how does that add up to 1.50?

Who'd pay $1.25 for a cup's worth of water?

Cup = X
Water = X+1

X+(X+1) = 1.50

2X+1 = 1.50

X = .25

>2 unknowns
stealth brainlet

incorrect retard burger

In europe any place of business is required by law to provide drinking quality water for free.

Seen this math problem on Reddit a few days back since I spend all my time there.

The cup is 50 cents.

The water is $1.00.

Easy.

its not a riddle its basic maths, brainlet

wait a minute. is this your homework? did u just make me do ur 6th grade math homework for you

Ok OK, I acknowledge I am a brainlet with low IQ and low understanding of math but I have the heart to be open minded and not let that stop me from learning why I am wrong and correcting. Not all brainlets are brainlets if that makes any sense.

Cup=X
Water=Y
$1=W

X+Y=$1.50
X+Y/W (X-Y+W) + (W/Y-X) = $0.25 = V
X+V = $1.25

Therefore the cup costs 25 cents and the water costs $1.25

This is kindertgarten maths.

Yeah, you're correct. I forgot most of my math.

A man in a desert

What coin is this?

x=cup
1.5=2x+1
iff x=0.25

Linda is 31 years old, single, outspoken, and very bright. She majored in philosophy. As a student, she was deeply concerned with issues of discrimination and social justice, and also participated in anti-nuclear demonstrations.

Which is more probable?

A)Linda is a bank teller.
B)Linda is a bank teller and is active in the feminist movement.

It's B... isn't it

Congrats, you are the first person I have ever seen get this wrong.
Try again:
Consider a regular six-sided die with four green faces and two red faces. The die will be rolled 20 times and the sequence of greens (G) and reds (R) will be recorded. You are asked to select one sequence, from a set of three, and you will win $25 if the sequence you choose appears on successive rolls of the die.

RGRRR
GRGRRR
GRRRRR

C) She's just active in the feminist movement.

basic linear algebra

c+w = 1.5
w+1 = c

add 1 to w:

c+w = 1.5
1w = c

simplify:

c+w = 1.5
w = c

substitute w for c

c+c = 1.5

simplify:

c^2 = 1.5

simplify:

c = sqrt(1.5)

expand:

c = s*1.5 + q*1.5 + r*1.5 + t*1.5

look up values of s, q, r, and t in identities table:

s = 0.132321, q = 0.010212, r = 0.013112, t = 0.011021

substitute:

c = 0.132321*1.5 + 0.010212*1.5 + 0.013112*1.5 + 0.011021*1.5

multiply:

0.1984815 + 0.015318 + 0.019668 + 0.0165315

Add:

0.2137995 + 0.0361995

Add again:

round to the nearest cent:

$0.25

ezpz

Yes Chad you're right! Please don't bang my girlfriend

25 cent

water 1.25
cup .25
total $150 dorra

GRGRRR since there is more green than red so you should probably see more greens in the sequence than a sequence mostly dominated by Reds.

>inb4 WRONG

screenshot this

MY WATER STAYS SUPER WET $1000 EOY

a buck fifty for a cup of water?
i don't have a dollar for water
i won't pay 75 cents for a cup of water
50 cents for that cup of water? i don't have it
very well, i shall 35 cents for that water and not a shekel more

Its RGRRR
It is the same sequence but with one less dependent event. for you to be right RGRRRR must also be right and something with a less than 1 probility must also occur (the other G rolle). Its the same as the feminist question, to be a banker and a feminist she has to be a banker.

It's like if you flip a coin, its a 50% chance of heads. if you flip it twice the chance it is heads than tails is 25% because it needs to be heads on the first flip first so its 50% of 50%. Obviously flipping a coin and getting heads is more likely than flipping two coins and both being heads.
The sequence of the dice roll doesnt matter since each roll is discrete with equal probility of each colour.

obvious answer given is the cup is 50 cents but that does not work because that would make the water 1.5 plus cup equals 2. unironically the cup has to be 25 cents and the water is a dollar more making it 1.25 which would be cup .25 plus water 1.25 equals 1.50 do i get to keep my link?

The cup is 19 cents plus tax and the water is 1.19 plus tax.

+1 dollar
= 2.50 (dollars)

now we have 2 items (water + cup) so we divide by 2
2.50:2= 1,25$

So if the total is 1.50$
and water is 1.25$ then the cup must be
1.50$-1.25$= 0.25$

easy.

>Cup+water=$1.5
Is this my bottom line or sale price? If I've bought cups in differing quantities (therefore differing unit cost) then am I using the median cup price across all my cup stock, or checking which batch of cups this particular cup comes from and using the unit cost for that batch? How am I measuring the volume of water? By eye? Inaccurate. Error in water volume will affect the cost to me of this product over a few hundred or a few thousand sold. Where in that calculation are your sunk costs? Didn't think so. Sell all your businessmen and go back to sucking dick for chicken wings.

Does the price of cup and water add up to the price of Cup+Water?

x = price of cup
x+1 = price of water
2x+1= 1.50
2x = 0.50
x= 0.25
this takes mere seconds for the non-retarded.

No i will not buy your stinky drinky bags pajeet. Shoo