Why?

An honest dev that comes out with updates almost daily. Literally all the movers and shakers of the eth game community are invested for the long term. Why are you in www.cryptocities.net biz?

I'm all in OP

Have been since the last time prices dipped this low. Sold when they mooned. Just bought in again. Easy 3x in one week.

it's a literal goldmine biz is retarded

ITT: Pajeets shilling pathetic ponzi schemes.

discord gg P2mfHAw

Link to discord

thank you

cause im buying motherfucking CRYPTOMEMES bitch!

also... please buy my cryptomemes... please?

bamptastooti

Literally the most driven dev I've ever seen apart from cryptokitties.

this pic has potential

Wow this looks cool, I'm gonna buy a few and discover. If what I'm looking at is legit you really can double your money in one day.

Never thought id get rich by discovering virtual cryptocities but here we are. Invest while you can

obvious shill is obvious

>shit all over the wall
savages

Idk im not shilling but do play it. Do a bit of research on the game and the developer and you will see its actually not a ponzi

I made so much money with this! Please don't spread the news publicly too fast, I am trying to get my friends in early, too.

I just went to their discord. Not sure about buying in yet but everyone seems upset about the location prices. Apparently they are normally much more expensive.

It swings up and down. But the price of discovery went down from 8 to 6 so it all scales. The thing is as people become higher level the lvl 1s go down a bit in price since people buy high level cities

Yeah that's what I gathered. Just bought 3LP 1s I'm gonna give it a shot.

Those .1 eth bounties looking nice

Yeah i got one of those. Think they are a bit rare though.

can
people
stop
shilling
fucking
games
that all work the same way. post it once a day if you have to keep your autism in check, not once every three minutes for fuck sake it's shitting down the board

This absolutely doesn't work the same way as all the other games lmao, there are many different types of games your ignorance shows.

buy intangible asset with arbitrary price
sell to someone more foolish than you for a higher price while the underlying value is the same
shill on biz every day, tricking only the lowest of the low iqs to throw in $10
all while the developers take a cut
its not a game its a ponzi

Nice I just bought one. Let's see how this goes.

Where can I hire shills like you?

Actually do some research though. This doesn't work the same way as all the other ones.

I heard poorguy has a huge cock

But seriously I'm unironically buying a couple LP 1s to see where this goes

Update: www.cryptociti.es is a RIPOFF and a SCAM, the good game is www.cryptocities.net.... Unfortunately a lot of people went to the wrong game

Cryptocities.net wow, never seen a game talked about so much on biz I'll buy in, what's $30. If it's anything like eth or Bitcoin anything shilled this hard eventually moons just as hard

Got three citites for $30 nice

What level?

>honest

samefaging intensifies

So far so good! I'm really liking it. Don't pay too much attention to the fudd biz fuss everything.

Cool looking game, I'll try it out the cost of entry is minimal

Bump

Bumped