This moment

This is it Veeky Forums, which club are you in?

strawpoll.me/15144978

"its never going to drop below 10k again"

>10.2k is impenetrable support

MODS

crash in 8 hours

mark my words

I'm on the new ath by end of March team.

IM HERE

You called?

pics or gtfo giga fag

my 12 year old son browses your web site and this type of content is deeply concerning and alarming. I was horrified when I came across this picture, HORRIFIED!

just a quick reminder:

if we dont lift up to 10k again its OVER and we will meet 6k again and then its OVER OVER

>Yes
>He sold

Down

As much as I wish this was going up... this is clearly a bear market, it's gonna be pink wojaks for a while

BIG SEEL ORDERS COMING

I browse Veeky Forums with my kids, because I'm a

redditor and this post broke the rules

I ask of you to please ban the user, and take his

account away. Thank you for your time

I have also expressed my concern at this disgusting image, my son should not be subjected to such vulgar content purely designed to brainwash him into thinking women are purely sex objects rather than another human who should be cherished and to an extent worshipped.

I propose we sign a petition to get this site shut down and put a stop once and for all to this 'Veeky Forums' guy.

yours faithfully
concerned Father

>browsing Veeky Forums with my kids

Don't care because I'm 100% LINK right now. Tethered from 11.3k to 9.5k anyways so a lot of the impact I've already absorbed.

This is completely unacceptable and inappropriate behavior on a business board.

Some of us have kids around and don't want to expose them to this smut.

Please ban this user and respect the integrity of this young woman.

that sweet supple body.

XD

Moon Past 10K!

it will go up +400-800 for sure because of the support at 9400. Lots of people did not see this, so far low volume bull coming yet, but they full FOMO in after 9750 breaks.

After that, we get very close to previous top so maybe reversal happen, but impossible to say yet. If not, we'll meet at 9K next.

It makes you wonder what kind of 'business' these sub human scum are running.

Thanks everyone for helping to ban that loser. I feel safer letting my wife's son browse the internet now.

So I guess back to business, at least for a little bit! It's my turn to cook dinner tonight and my wife is heading home from her friend Jamal's place. She's always late though, haha, always forgetting the time.

To answer your question OP,

BEAR

Reporting.

Don't get me wrong, I caught a few bullish tweezers today, but for the night, I'm out.

UP

Oh, i found a mistake we both made.

I forgot to mention its my wives kids not mine.

I think you made the same mistake.

> What the hell biz!!! The 8 year old I was molesting saw that picture on my computer screen and is traumatized for life!!!! This is unacceptable!!

Basically reddit.

Over the next few hours, 10% higher
Over the next few days, 20%+ lower
Over the next few months, 5x higher

ha yes of course

she has promised me kids some day but she just never has time, im so proud of how independant she is and to be honest the way she stands up to me is a bit of a turn on.

:)

i'm voting down since the market always does the opposite of whatever I think. Watch now as I turn out to be right this one time.