Future node payments may not be with LINK

Should we be concerned that Sergey stressed "right now (yes)" regarding link payments to node operators?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ovs43NaIVc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1o5o2m6Stg&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ufupa4z4Ob0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOT A TIME CODE YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT?

dun enderstimat the power of the positiv though mate cmon now

came here to post this.

he said 'right now' because in the future there will be systems/engines allowing you to pay with whatever you want and it'll automatically switch to whatever is needed. The demand for the token will stay.

Just like the system Jibrel wants to have, you won't have to buy their jnt to get jcash, I'm also not sure if Kyber won't have a smiliar feature

Interesting. As our Memetic arsenal becomes more sophisticated and powerful so does the FUD. And this FUD aint no MUD. It'something more.

It's a horrifying hybrid of FUD and COPE. Fire up the intel relay Marines. We have just seen the dawn.... of FOPE.

But it won't help $1000 LINK is destiny.

Value of link is derived by the node network. Wanting other tokens will result in forks and weaken the network. Also sergey has 300 million Link. He'd be a retard to make it worthless

We already know that Swift is making their own so who knows what's going to to happen.

Pic + Network participants who give the network value have their value stored in LINK as well as the team who receive LINK to cover maintenance.

>mfw their fud is mud is fope

youtube.com/watch?v=o1o5o2m6Stg&t=1s
full version with sound, beautiful story

unironically this

we ain't got all day op wtf

He said right now to emphatize the fact that the network is live (as mentioned earlier on the conference)
Ge's autistic and phrases things based on the meaning of words and not feelings and insecurities
He probably thought he was shilling while making that "fud"

Its at the end, answering the last question (I didnt open the youtube video but I sae one where that was cut)

Also this

GOT A TIME CODE YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT?

I really like this train of thought, good job user. It sounds logical and doesn't really complicate the system.

You're very funny brainlet

Sounds like the req link partnership

Have none of you dummies done any research? The tokens are used by the nodes to transmit information. They are a structural part of the network. To use the chainlink network there will have to be tokens involved. Who gives a fuck if the operators don't get paid in link? Do you get paid in petrol?

Here’s your you.

chainlink is building an oracle for swift that will sit inside the chainlink network dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=Ufupa4z4Ob0

Just got a sweet idea for some new OC