Philakone is losing his shit

twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto/status/967583680628756480
twitter.com/Pray4YourAss/status/967586268254269441
twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto/status/967591404347240449
reddit.com/r/ProtonMail/comments/7kruad/disappointing_customer_support_dealing_with_a/
opendns.com/about/innovations/dnscrypt/
simplednscrypt.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto/status/967583680628756480

Ehhh, that doesnt sound like him. Perhaps his twitter has been taken over as well?

how could mama whale turn on his baby whales?!?! unfollowed

Exactly what I'm thinking

See the video
This is most definitely his voice

holy shit..

basic gestalt?

male earrings = low iq

prove me wrong

top kek, he's melting down.

webm please

Hahahahahaha
Golden.

Who's this nigger?

Fake a hack to get followers to send him pity donations. Fuck this soyboy

11/10

his picture is obviously missing the xxl pepe buttplug given that smug look. I bet hes lost his investers funds with a wrong call and is increasing his meltdown as him and his buttbuddie know its all over bar the inevitable drama

lel

twitter.com/Pray4YourAss/status/967586268254269441

wew...this lad has gone totally mental

what a tosser. I really really like arrogant children getting btfo.

>create twitter accounts which will only follow @philakone and will suggest 'we should donate to him' under his every post so people will think he's behind those accouts
*K*E*K*

Liked him, though. He got me angry though with his ''look how much I am making easy money'' attitude. Disliked it.

Kids, never show off your wealth. Keep secret.

I live for this stuff.

Top notch security muhahaha. Windows 10 confirmed.

god i fucking love this

everything someone does is for their own gain

twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto/status/967591404347240449

and now we know what that gain is

>twitter.com/Pray4YourAss/status/967586268254269441
> He apologized after that. Are you trying to help or just stir shit? We've all made mistakes and said things we regret. The mark of a man is what he does after a mistake. He apologized. end of story.
WHERE IS THE SEPUKKU IF HE'S REALLY SORRY?

who is this person and why should I care?

How has nobody shopped a JUST haircut on him?

see? that's what this """hack""" is all about

Provided TA education and analysis on youtube/twitter for free and was becoming popular. Butthurt competitors (who do the same thing but behind paywalls) had his accounts hacked and unleashed pajeet hitsquad to seal the deal

this all looks fake as fuck

why would he need to fake a hack? he could just start charging people, lots of people do it

>Wangblow
lol
Reminder if he used linux this shit wouldn't happen at all

This guy's attitude has gone straight down the shitter the last few weeks.

What is it about TA guys that makes them become cocky as shit once they get a following? MagicPoopCannon on tradingview is the same way - a fucking spaz.

Fuck this guy

How much did he lose and how the fuck did they get into his account if he has a phone 2FA?

He never got hacked, this is all a ruse to avoid paying taxes.
Can you faggots please stop giving these people attention? Trevon James was enough soap opera for this year

>What is it about TA guys that makes them become cocky as shit once they get a following?
People who give away their calls are not doing it for "free" They are giving it away for attention and worship, which is worth more to them than extra gains/security. They like the feeling of being like gods bringing fire to mortals. They won't make it. People like me who prioritize wealth and safety will.

Lol it is tax season in Canada after-all...

Not the most ridiculous theory.

"Lose" all your assets (into monero).

Charge twitter followers for your TA.

Wash your crypto gains through your TA business online as needed.

Are his videos deleted now? Or can we still learn from them?

Yes, this is what everyone is doing.
The authorities don't have enough man power to monitor these schemes and this is why we all love crypto. XMR is literally your own private Cayman Islands account

Why would somebody use linux when everything's designed for windows?

Convince me to switch to it, assuming I'm a gamer and will probably switch back to windows because of compatibility issues with wine, etc.

youtube.com/user/philakone1/videos

Holy shit lol, hope this is real. I work in ITsec, and know more shit than your average Joe about locking down a system. But even I know its inevitable that I will be hacked. People who think they are safe are asking for it.

What a salty little bitch you are. So insignificant in life that you need to post on the internet to make yourself feel better.

Fucking loser.

No point in convincing you. You should DYOR on computer security.

How did his bitfinex get hacked, assuming 2FA was enabled

You use a separate laptop for financials only, including crypto.
Installing a bunch of games and social crap on what you use for serious things is a bad idea. So is windows.

Can someone explakn how you wash money with xmr?

Wasn't this guy accused to trying to start a pump and dump with him a few days ago

I give away my calls because I am lonely and it gives me people to talk to. Don't care about fame, being a god, etc. It's just very lonely being a right trader.

Don't be a pajeet, close all your ports, enable 2fa on everything

Hmm, good idea. I could install linux on my shitty netbook and use windows for gaming when I get my new laptop.

To be honest, I wanna install linux on my main one in order to learn bash and get used to it. Everybody can use windows, not everybody's fit for Linux. The main inconvenience for me are games, seriously. I could have both OS installed at the same time but then I would probably always use windows as I'd hate to restart everytime I wanted to play vidya.

If you feel lonely, I could be your little padawan slut ;_)

If his modem got rekt, then RIP, they can get remote access to all his devices (most modems have something called DynDNS config aka remote access, if a virus changes those settings you're pretty much dead because no antivirus can detect a malicious configuration in the modem), read

>twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto/status/967583680628756480
What if he's just an attention whore?

TA fag mad that I exposed his inner self? The absolute state

this. help us newfags

This chink is about to get double JUST. Trust is the first thing scammers need for their plan. Phil thinks he is so smart and magnanimous but I can tell immediately how prideful and emotional he is. The fall has not stopped and will hurt even more from now that vultures have smelt blood.

Is it possible to be this incompetent in dealing with a hack or is this how it is

Who... who is this?

also, quads of truth TAfag

He got pwned in the hardest sense probably. He got phished, downloaded some program that records his screen and keyloggers.

They watched him for awhile, started with his email. Made sure they had his main account and alt accounts. Found pics of his face, driver licence, passport. Copied his sim card. Then when they knew he was asleep they identity thieved him. Claimed he lost his password, ect. Took control from there.

Or he was even bigger of a retard and had all the QR codes saved on his computer. So when he opened them the hackers just added the 2FA to their phones.

Or it's a long term hack, and they have had his 2FA ever since he started the accounts

This makes me so fucking paranoid. I'm not positive I've been 100% secure that far back.

PERFECT SEVENS QUADS OF TRUTH

checked, other user got btfo

>Why would somebody use linux when everything's designed for windows?

>Convince me to switch to it, assuming I'm a gamer and will probably switch back to windows because of compatibility issues with wine, etc.

Are you fucking retarded or just poor? Of couse you keep playing your games and shit on your windows machine, but if that's the same machine you use to access your wallets and exchanges, then you deserve to lose everything. X220 is less the 200€ on ebay and perfectly able to run any linux, freebsd, openbsd ...

>I was able to retrieve my main email, but now its completely gone again.

He could've prevented this if he used Protonmail w/ 2FA. Customer support doesn't fuck around when it comes to shutting down social engineers.

reddit.com/r/ProtonMail/comments/7kruad/disappointing_customer_support_dealing_with_a/

reddit thread related

This pepe is not on the approved pepe list for this site. Please do not post this pepe again or you will get banned.

Why wouldn't he have 2/3 of coins on a hardware wallet if it was a significant amount?

Dumb confidence. I leave most of my shit on exchanges too so I'm also stupid.

>my shit hasn't been hacked in years it won't happen to me

>have entire life savings hacked in 15 mins by pajeets
>no one to contact to stop transactions or reimburse them because muh zero-trust
>"future of money"

>port 8008 established
he's fuckd

Would buying a Ledger Nano prevent all this from possibly happening? if i buy my crypto on binance then IMMEDIATELY send my shit to my Ledger Nano wallet, would i be safe from all of this shit? it was his exchange account that got hacked, wasn't it? i am new so sorry if it's a noob question

>Why wouldn't he have 2/3 of coins on a hardware wallet if it was a significant amount?

The real question is: Why would anyone not distribute significant amounts over multiple wallets? Hell why would anyone even reuse a wallet when wallets are for free? Distribute and access from different machines. If we are talking 100k+ amounts, cost of a stack of cheap refurbished laptops will be like the change. Or use qubes os.

Can someoen explain what this screenshot is/means?

yes it would
they can only xfer funds from your ledger if they have the physical ledger

Let's assume I can only use public free WiFi with potentially compromised modems..... what then? Am I already fucked? How can I secure myself?

Cool thread, I'm a free user but this is the first time I'm considering paying for email. I saw no upside because storage is not an issue, but if you can talk with someone and they can verify when you paid last time or whatever it's going to take a lot of effort for someone else to successfully take control of the account.

it's netstat -AN

You'll be fine as long as you don't go on twatter and brag about being a retired multi-millionaire

what about if i wear my ledger around my neck when i go to the store?

Protonmail is a long-term hold :^). Their current service is barebones as fuck. Try to get a short email address and hold onto it for when it has functional parity with gmail.

this

literally who the fuck is he?

to transfer off your ledger you need to confirm the Transaction by pressing the two buttons

>Customer support doesn't fuck around when it comes to shutting down social engineers.

>Posts link to Reddit thread about protonmail being hacked and user getting fucked

Why is it inevitable? What’s the best way to lock down a computer?

Let's assume I can only use public free WiFi with potentially compromised modems..... what then? Am I already fucked? How can I secure myself?

It's honestly nothing...just ports open on his PC.

It's a double-edged sword. If the guy had OTP 2FA his account wouldn't have been able to be hacked at all. As you can see customer service won't really help you reset a password.

You can't say the same for the major email services. Gmail actually has an email recovery process for people who "forget" all their passwords.

Also, it looks like Philakone's phone number was stolen. He used SMS 2FA instead of OTP 2FA lul.

ask and you shall receive, fampai.

ledger

fucking kek. post your btc address next time

I don’t think the average person will be targeted that hard. This guy was a show off,and a douche. Just my opinion though,it’s a crazy world.

It's possible to use public wifi safely. That's what SSL was for.

-Install dnscrypt:
opendns.com/about/innovations/dnscrypt/
This prevents your DNS queries from being spies on or tampered.

-Enforce HTTPS
HTTPS Everywhere will upgrade to https on common websites but it's not bulletproof.

For example Veeky Forums does not upgrade to https by default but https everywhere will do that.

If you are on public wifi, look at the URL bar and ensure the connection says HTTPS before logging in.

If a site does not support https, do not trust anything on the page.

-Use a VPN
If you need a free one use ProtonVPN. If you use a VPN you have to ensure the provider is trustworthy. Always ensure you are using HTTPS even when you're using a VPN.

Trying to use his misfortune to learn.

So maybe a rootkit on one or all of his hardware? I don't know how he can spot that he's compromised though. Are there rootkits that a full hdd wipe wouldn't get?

Wrong link for dnscrypt, sorry:
simplednscrypt.org/