We missed the 2017 moon mission

Anybody else feel like we already missed to ATH of crypto prices last december and 2018 is going to be a very slow year for everyone except for some coins like NANO?

I feel sad honestly. I have like 10 nanos only.

Short-medium term, like the next few months, probably. Eventually BTC will find the proper floor and be allowed to grow organically, and then once media hype kicks back in, exponentially again.

Stop crying about it or you'll miss the 2018 one

Damn bro...give me your Nano address, I'll send you a bunch.

I'm not going to sell but I am reasonably upset at this point. Feel a bit dead inside

Nah we're definitely early adopters

I'm a BTC hodler nd have been for about 2 years - I've sold for ALts but never for fiat. I'm not sure if it is just me, but I'm really getting the feeling that BTC may be spent. It just doesn't do anything anymore that can't be done better. And, this current market shows how out of whack it is with the gen pop. It seems like a gambling coin these days. I'm leaning towards reducing my stack over the next few months as I have a fear that once more ALT to fiat pairs come on board - then there really is no point to BTC anymore. I've been thinking about this quite a lot recently. What do other ANons think?

xrb_3b5dcn7hwakazuco1rdwypc4r4azegbgb7bpsewpy3657jh4htgcgnudum4p

i would seriously love you forever and ever

i would seriously cash out.
if you somehow made it with crypto it's better to be safe than sorry

I thought we could flip to ETH but that needed to happen before the Jan crash.
Now I'm hearing a lot of chatter about a flippening to BCH.
If it happens shit will go wild around march/april.
It will involve bitcorn and most of the shitcoins losing 50% too but set us up for a solid rebound.
Or crash us gud kek.

In 2018 Niggercoin (NGR) will replace bitcoin as the #1 coin and then we will be in the biggest bull market we have ever seen.

ppl posted this same stupid shit in 2017

Are you for real user?

I'm really starting to doubt that i'll ever leave wagecucking in my life. I just want to have a week of vacation in a year at least.

xrb_1grd884bsoaphitnuhp9gsbeuuh194am64humhdeo5ctgcm4b9mbar5o5n6w

Is my address. I hope you are not joking user. 1 nano is more than my daily earnings

cashing the fuck out,
I waiting for this shit to drop. Lost too much

I'll send a timestamped thank you note once i receive your nano user. Thank you.

you are somewhat right user. the best days for crypto "currencies" are behind us. I dont see shit like bitcoin, litecoin, monero, nano, etc going anywhere given they aren't money, aren't used as money, and really have no purpose other than speculation. bitcoin will hang around because "muh digital gold" but it may never reach its ATH again. that said, blockchain tech and smart contracts in particular have the ability to transform entire industries. the best advice I can give you is move on from these 1st generation "currency" coins and look for projects that actually solve real world problems. and I don't mean dumb shit like deepbrain chain where they are just shoving blockchain into a place it doesnt belong. find industries where blockchain and smart contracts make sense and can actually improve efficiency and add value.

Tfw i was too late to reply to user's offer of some nanos.

Fuuuuuuck i'm never on time in crypto. I'll never make it.

I really think that nano is still going to make it big despite some coins right now going down for good. It's like the future of cryptocurrency. But yea u got a point. Most of them will die down due to it being forced with blockchain technology.

I still won't make it though cos poorfag. Fuck.

>deep brain chain

What a fucking shitcoin.

if you're poor your only option is to find an ICO or micro cap (

Problem is i have no fiat left to buy lowcap coins. I was all in on the 10 nano i have. My daily wage is less than 1 nano cost right now. You feelin me user? I do want to participate in ico but most of them will give the free airdrops in q3 of 2018 so i gotta wait. Feels bad man.

j/k lol

Damn. Ok. Back to wagecucking. It seems like anons never deliver. Well at least i had a spark of hope for a moment. Thanks for that.

this is the mentality that whales love, dumb asses sell the bottom cuz they think crypto is dead and then next thing you know its 50k.

Was too busy during 2017 since had to buy a living and it included much stuff to do, since this all my money went there and I had nothing to put in crypto. Missed all moons, and now my 1500$ had turned to 550$ and It's just getting harder every day to watch the charts and all shit which is happening with crypto. Still understand all is needed is patience, but damn what's happening now is so harsh experience

I didn't miss anything. Went from $5,000 in 2016 to a peak of $400,000 last month to $215,000 now.

I'm not selling anything. I don't plan to sell any of my 10 nanos. What i'm talking about is my timing. If i could've known about xrb during the faucet time i could've been rich by now. I'm destined to slave away forever.

Nice try nano shill. KYS.

this user gets it. zoom out and see the bigger picture. the endgame of crypto adoption isn't going to be a bunch of currencies that replace fiat and literally disrupt every country's government and every bank and FI. that's just idealistic thinking. it's just not realistically going to happen. smart contracts and dApps are the real ways in which crypto will be adopted by mainstream. you will see in 2020

>this shit again
Did I just time travel back to 2014 or something?

It's still a great time to margin and short trade. There will be a bigger bull run in the future, if the CIA doesn't nuke the crypto market first.

this nigga tryna get everyone banned lol

What country and what do you do for work?