Any interest in Old Bay Seasoning?

Any interest in Old Bay Seasoning?

Yeah I'm interested. Go on.

very interested.

i use it in tuna salad and when i don't have any fresh celery

I live in Baltimore and quite frankly, I'm tired of this meme seasoning. It doesn't need to go on everything.

Maryland has best flag

It's great. I'm not an authority but I consider it one of the few seasoning mixes that it's cool to use.

But I could see how you could get tired of it

I used it on some chicken the other day. It was really good.

I don't know what else it goes on though ot her than fries maybe, since I don't make a lot of seafood

does anyone know the ingredients?

I was going to pestle and mortar some bay leafs and combine with kosher salt, but the leaf packet says "do not consume uncooked"?

>does anyone know the ingredients?

A photo of the ingredients list is easily found online.

>>but the leaf packet says "do not consume uncooked"?
They're just covering their ass. I wouldn't worry about it.

I used it on some popcorn the other day. It was salty but I was decent. Orville is shitty by itself.

>A photo of the ingredients list is easily found online.

"so easy" and yet you're too much of an angerhero to link an image.

I asked a nice question from another continent where they don't sell a particular seasoning.

I thought a cooking board was about us helping each other to cook better, rather than "hurr durr google", as if result 1 of a search engine is always the best answer.

you suck. your family would not be proud if you showed them your reply

>"so easy" and yet you're too much of an angerhero to link an image.

More like I'm posting with an old work phone and doing links are a pain in the ass.

It's literally as easy as typing "old bay ingredients" and then selecting "images".

>>as if result 1 of a search engine is always the best answer.
Well, if you want the ingredients list of old bay there really is only one answer. You didn't ask for anything requiring an opinion, you just asked for a list of ingredients.

Self justify and offer excuses all you want.

Your family would not be proud if you showed them your reply

Its a key ingredient if you want to make homeade cheddar bay biscuits like the one's from Red Lobster

its easier to just get hired for 2 weeks at KFC as a cook, steal some bags of seasonings then quit

That's how I get my KFC :D

i use it in batter for fish and chips their bretty gud its basically Alton Brown's recipie

It's good, but then like an hour later i'll find some grain stuck in my teeth, so i bite it, and my mouth explodes with celery

my work has our own seafood seasoning, we send a receioe to Old Bay and they makekt for us, better in pretty much every way

learn to spell retard

This is a spectacular idea.

I've never had this I don't eat sea food so it never appealed to me. From some of the replies it seems that it's some kind of celery salt with bay leaves? If not how would you describe it?

Agreed

>The seasoning mix includes mustard, paprika, celery salt, bay leaf, black pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, mace, cloves, allspice, nutmeg, cardamom, and ginger.

It's got a nice little hot mustard-y punch without being too much of any one thing. It's great.

Goes great on corn.

>trips
>mace

Same and incredibly true.

Based

great on coleslaw or dill pickles. srs