Spam General

Discuss spam

Post spam collections

Fun, frugal and fantastic ways to prepare spam!

I like to prepare spam in this.

I tried frying some and putting it in mac and cheese but it's entirely too salty

I'm pretty fascinated by the amounts of spam

>spam with cheese

Its amazing theres a market for half of these

You probably eat ramen daily

Ramen is miles ahead of spam, shill

Grilled cheese Spam is unbeatable. I keep a tin in the cupboard just for that .

Spam is just the meat version of Ramen

Dont try and justify your 10 cent noodles over a $3 can of pork

It's cheaper and tastes better, dipshit

Get bodied, poorfag, stay jelly

I make 4 grand a month but I still have cheap ass food in my cabinets

I can tell you though that spam is not allowed in my house

spam has always disgusted me. fried, cubed in salad, cubed in a hash, sliced thin with mustard and mayo in a sandwich, sweet coated like a ham, musubi ect. Ive tried so many different ways wanting to like it because my mom likes it but I cant honestly do it.

always tastes like nasty survival ration shit.
spam gets the thumbs down.

Do people really do this? i can understand with breakfast but eating spam for dinner is sad...and it really isn't that cheap $3 a can for me

Its more of a fun thing in most places. See what you can do with it, make it better than just canned pig.

Hawaii does crazy stuff with it and has it for nearly every meal. You say sad, likely because its cheap, but its usually done because people like it

Is it healthier than bacon? That's the only justification I can think of for ever eating Spam.

why is spam so expensive for a chunk of liquefied meat in a can?

Aren't canned food supposed to be cheap?

wow youre getting ripped off for spam, try this instead (pic) its a bit cheaper than $3 and tastes more like ham.

Have you ever tried a fried SPAM sandwich?

Take a SPAM, cut it long ways, medium thickness. Heat it up on a pan. Don't oil/butter the pan, the fat from the spam will lube it up plenty.
Add a slice of cheese on the hot spam towards the end, throw it all between toast.

It's actually quite delicious, besides how you can feel it clog your arteries as you eat it.

only 4 grand?

youtube spam fries

thanks me later

not that user but it' funny you should say that. the only time I had treet, it tasted way worse than spam. it tasted like bungholes and hopelessness.

>bungholes and hopelessness

those are actual ingredients in Spamâ„¢

well the chemicals in spam must do a better job of covering it up than the ones in treet

Just get the low sodium variety and it works well in most things

Slice it thin, fry it, use the grease to cook some scrambled eggs, and put it on a biscuit with a slice of cheese.

I had this in Honolulu. its p.bad

this guy gets it

ever try cutting it as thin as you can and drying it out? i probably didn't invent this, but i call it poorfag jerky

desu senpai this is a guilty pleasure as it has my childhood all over it.

What kind of cheese do you use?

i gotta have mine fried until it gets crispy on the outside. a good 1/2 in. thick slice that's crispy on the outside is heaven when you get that spam craving.