Should I go all in on this?

yolo

mainnet is dropping soon and its still relatively cheap so do it faggot

>Is this thing here selling for pennies on the dollar a good investment?

No. Buy Tron instead faggot.

Are you guys just saying this because you're REQ bagholders?

mainnet is imminent. not sure how much that will impact the price but I imagine partnership announcements wont be far behind
>80k bagholder

the only bag I hold is your moms nutsack...and req. yes I baghold req

If you're hunting for a quick moon mission, move along.

I'm 90% deep in req, but it may take a year for it to have its moon mission.

Long term: Bullish
Short term: I'm considering suicide

REQ will be a top gainer over the next few weeks. thursday's pump was just the beginning, it's already establishing a new floor and is on its way back up. don't get caught bagholding VEN or OMG while REQ goes to the moon

Go all-IN with it.

Lately, it seems to be a lot more resilient when other things go down. It still goes down, but much less than a lot of other coins.

and then it also seems to go up a lot more than other coins too.

I like REQ but skeptical about mainnet price. For mainnet to even matter people need to adopt it - and not just you or I, but businesses. Until that happens no big moon

I fucking lost it, lmao

bump

>people need to adopt it

Truth. My fear is that itll just be a working nothing. Ive never heard someone say "geee billy, i sure wish i could buy this soda with my apple stock"

yes then sell at $1

REQ has basically found its floor. It's a safe time to buy in. It's going to go up. Maybe next week, maybe at the end of the month, but I won't be surprised at all if this is at least $0.70 by the end of March

The logo is literally a cup and handle

Do not fear, Y combinator will shove REQ so far down your throat just like they always do

Well it really couldn't go much lower, could it?

>All in

I think I'll go all in on it. I just wish this market wasn't so uncertain, I feel like the bubble hasn't popped yet so I'm scared to make any big moves, we just need Bitcoin to stabilize a bit.