Last shot, save me

I need to turn $10k into $100k in less than 4 years or I will literally die.

Buy literally anything on Binance
Everything will x10 in 4 years

25% BTC
25% ETH
25% NANO
what else am I missing long term?

ADA 10x this year

storytime?

all in with the king

IOTA will 10x 4 years from now as well. All of the recent FUD as been proven to be completely baseless.

>coming to Veeky Forums for financial advice your life depends on
You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Find a job and you'll make more than that in 3 years time

OMG, duh

let's waste money on vaporware that'll be left in the dust by the time ETH adopts PoS and side chains. sorry, bud, but an established coin will hit critical mass and ADA will be essentially like Linux

Saved my half sister from basically slavery but I have to pay the guy back 100k in 4 years or he will kill me and my family

Go all in on VET (formerly VEN)
>10,000 tps platform
>pays dividends in THOR regardless of how much you hold
>Partnerships with billion dollar corporations with thousands of connections
>soon to be the official blockchain of China

You should call the police on him dude
Unless you’re black
But otherwise they will help you with that kinda stuff

more details bitch
btw i got a coin that will probably 10x very soon

www.cryptocities.net

Your welcome

if you saved her, you can sell her as your property now. easy 10x. do you even biz?

I'm not in the US and I can't leave my country, I'm starting public university in hopes of getting a visa and leaving as I graduate if I fail to get the money or even if I don't reach 100k I can use that money and my title to be able to leave.

is biz finally starting to change its' hivemind on iota?

Nice larp.

Just make a go fund me page and post proof of your terminal illness. You'll have 100k by next week.

Sell your half-sister's cunt. $50 per hour. 4 clients a day, 5 days a week. $250k in 4 years easy.

wages are not good here
I can't make my situation public and I have to keep a low profile

fuck off

It had news today so people remembered it existed. It's still shit.

Why not? Better than dying aint it?

That's actually a good idea. She will be working 5 hours tops only 5 days a week.

Like sexual slavery?
Was it your sister that got herself into trouble in the first place?

Be vague but honest. I need the details to give you the best way out

No, she was forced into manual labor, as for the sexual stuff I never asked and never will.
I come from a middle class family and was always good with money but I spent all my savings (save for the $10k) solving this issue.

Idiot.

All in sky

Easy, just invest in bitcoin.

Fuck it, monday I'm going to be going $2500 in link, $5000 in Nano and $2500 in ETH.

send them to me i'll turn them into a car.

IOTA is a certified shitcoin. The network doesn't work without coordinators and they've made a ton of very poor design decisions out of sheer hubris.

IOTA is more of a marketing team than one that can produce a competent product.

>30% ETH
>20% Monero
>30% Split between NEO/ADA/EOS / other competitors to Ethereum that are smart contract networks.
>Other 20% not sure, listen to other people in thread.

Also what country are you from? South America? Or Eastern Europe?

South America, (not venezuela)

What country?

Nevermind

Well guess I have until monday to decide guys.
If anyone would like to support me by signing up with my binance referral that would be cool
ref=16732281

I don’t disagree with eth but don’t count out charles. Guy is a blochain genius

WAN

Dont do Nano please, its a huge shit coin. Double spending, cant be implemented on exchange and there's no incentive to run a node.

You only need a coin to grow by 80% a year to make 10x in 4 years. Invest in NEO and Vechain as safe options that can easily 10x.

Do you want to die? Because that will absolutely get you out of your situation. Moreover, there are many ways to ensure safe sex nowadays.

You should never put into crypto what you are unwilling to lose.

how old is your sister?

Literally all FUD, it's listed on most exchanges without a problem.

cardano maybe if they decide to actually do anything

kucoin had troubles with it and binance withdrawals are still slow as hell.

But ok, lets not talk about technical stuff. From a design perspective, there's no incentive to run a node. What's nano's solution to this?