*moons violently*

*moons violently*

absolute shitshow of a coin

More insider trading. I wonder what bullshit the devs are going to release this time.

What coin is this?

IOTA

kys

>moons
where? All I see is coordinated pump and dump

You can't accuse coins like IOTA of being used for pump and dumps. The only possible thing would be market manipulation like the Nano hackers did in December, but I think IOTA has a truly bright future after the shitcoin apocalypse.

Has to be the most confusing coin RN. Looks 80% great with 20% "wait, is that bullshit?". Brainfags get in here and tell me why this is a piece of shit

it isn't.
be smart and get at least 1000 Miota.
seriously.
this growth isn't anything yet.

Great! Someone who believes in the IOTA. What role will the tokens have in the network? Why would I want them?

The devs have openly said that with adoption, especially by corporations, that they will FORCE them to use the token to power the network.
With increased usage and adoption, comes increased decentralization, and obviously value.
But mostly, just look at the talent they're lining up with their foundation.
These dudes are in deep with BIG/OLD money.

iota has procured the largest bonafide partnership, in crypto history. If this isnt your main altcoin, you better start understanding why the fuck bosch and audi and shit is about to put it in every damn product they make.

I'll say it ONE MORE TIME
Bosch makes the sensors and infotainment(that pretty console in your car) systems for all of GM, VW, and I'm pretty sure a few others.
PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION

Sounds pretty authoritarian. Trumpcoin?

TRTL CASH

Litecoin Cash

54dots, it's a winner

brainlet here, why does my car radio need to buy iota tokens so I can listen to NPR?

Can my car buy another car through IOTA?

It doesn't little brainlet.
But the data detailing how you drive, how you brake, where you go, and when you do it, does matter.
Someone wants to pay for that data and iota is going to allow them to do it.

>5bill market cap

lel no thx

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

The people who run IOTA are deluded enough to plan on turning refugee camps populated by inbred, low IQ violent rapists in the EU into smart cities. Just a testament to the types of people running this show. Even worse than XLM sjw bullshit about dropping free shit to niggers in Africa. It’s Al-Queda and ISIS: the coin. Most shills in here praising this garbage aren’t pajeets but Muhammads from Qatar, or worse, soyboys from plebbit.

Name a coin supported by SJW trash, Tyrone’s, and normies that has been successful after the initial hype phase and maybe I’ll open up to IOTA.

Fucking shitcoin lol

It is the currency of the network. Why would any party want to create an alternative currency on the Tangle.

If you let politics influence your investment, you are pretty fucking retarded.