The lie of OmiseGO

if this is false, feel free to provide the Information to clear it.

1*) Plasma is Developed for ETH and get implemented into ETH

OMG operates on the ETH
blockchain as ERC20 token
thats way Plasma effects it, also every other ETH base ICO ( ERC20 token like - I dont giv a fuck - FUCK token ) Why going with cripling ERC20 token instead of the mother ETH itself

2*) OMG is a ERC20 token
3*) OMG operates on the ETH blockchain
4*) Omise didnt have a github repo about ther promised blockchain project.
1*) Plasma scaling solution for ETH
google.at/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-bitcoins-lightning-network-author-reveal-ethereum-scaling-plans-analysis/amp

>Joseph Poon, the author of the Lightning Network, a micropayments solution for Bitcoin, and Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, have introduced Plasma, a scaling framework for Ethereum which has the potential to drastically optimize smart contracts and streamline the process of settling financial activities on the Ethereum Blockchain.
2*) OMG ERC20 token:
etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo

3*) OMG operates on the ETH blockchain: omisego.network
> unbank the bank with ethereum

Just read there fuckin headline, I shit in my pants. who the fuck needs a second layer if you can go with ETH.

4*) no github repo;
github.com/omise/omise-go

>yes omise has some repos,(API) but non of them is about there blockchain project.

As you can read at the warning, they link to there network site where you can read: unbank the bank with ethereum.

So wtf is Omise, and who the fuck cares about it. The project is live since one year and what did they have done within this timeframe?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=sanjeev
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>MOMMYYYYYY THEY DIDN'T WIKE MY MEDIUM AWTICLE

>Here we see the OMGoy, threatened by objective truth
Feel free to prove any of this wrong.

nice to see the fud has boiled down to "whats even the point of any erc20 token lol" and "i keep looking at the wrong githubs"

you're the small black man, right? you've been proven wrong, like, countless times. here have a read through all your old threads:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=sanjeev

Those posts are not mine. One interesting this I notice however, none of them have a rebuttal.

is this the dwarf?

I'm a 5'10" asian man.

>So wtf is Omise, and who the fuck cares about it. The project is live since one year and what did they have done within this timeframe?

They are an existing payments provider that wants to move 100% of their operations onto the OMG blockchain. If you stake OMG coin, then being part of the network, you are entitled to the fees generated.

OMG wants to replace VISA. Unlike the other coins other there that obsess about trying to replace fiat (BTC, Nano, Monero, etc.), OMG is about trying to replace the entire payments backend onto blockchain.

This is one of the most promising projects out there, and the parent company is an actual payments provider, most other coins insist 'Industry X will use Y because we say so'. Omise is saying 'We are Industry X and we are going to be using Y technology'.

As for it using ETH, who the fuck cares. ETH already won, they are going to be the base layer of all smart-contract and dApps of the future. Re-implementing smart-contracts is stupid and most other smart-contract cryptos are destined to eventually fail, just like most other consumer operating systems lost of Windows in the 90s.

Prove anything in my post wrong.

Actually all the points are easily refutable.

The first article is complete nonsense. Here are my points to it:

So let me dispel essentially everything you have written, as 100% of is a work of pure fiction and FUD and what essentially demonstrates the little research you've done into the project that you have written an article about.

1) OmiseGo has no working product. Let me start by saying that 99% of crypto has no working product. Several projects in the top 10 market cap have no working product yet their valuations are in the tens of billions. The OmiseGo white label SDK wallet is now in the hands of a major multinational conglomerate that is actively beta testing the project before release in Q1 2018. Screenshots and active demos of the wallet are available to view through various screenshots. To assume that a major, successful payment platform that has partnered with the brightest minds in the crypto field would release "vaporware" is simply bad journalism.

2) There currently is an active MVP (minimum viable plasma) github repository that is viewable and shows their progress.

3) The marketing techniques of Jun, the CEO are unethical and simply pump & dump schemes – I'm not entirely sure how much time you've spent browsing Veeky Forums or other gutters of the internet, but this is simply a matter of opinion. I'm sure you are referring to a) the apple skateboard sticker in which fanboys assumed that Omise had partnered with apple because Jun showed a team picture holding a skateboard with an apple logo or b) Donnie sharing a picture in Google Thailand's office with the caption "Strengthening partnerships". Omise is partnered with google in terms of cloud computing and offers no hint of Google using the OmiseGo wallet.

>t. can't believe i'm bumping shitty fud

Fuck off nigger

Big announcement today

buying at skateboaord memes at all

Youre a faggot prove me wrong you literally cant

>who the fuck cares about it
apparently you since you wrote a whole fuckin essay about it bro. what the fuck is this retarded shit? if you really believe any of this then... I dont know... dont buy it? you'll prob kill yourself in 6 months but whatever one less brainlet on earth.

suite thred

>existing payment provider
Nope, I live in SEA and omise is literally unknown here unlike visa and friend.

You all are a bunch of pussies on an anonymous board. I'll give you my full name because none of you fags have the balls to confront me in person. James Fucking Edwards. Omg team will exit scam once vitalik finds out plasma is all a lie and they wasted his time.

Then when ripple moons I will be rich and all of you white people will be my slaves. You will give me a rimjob daily as i read my newspaper and I'll have another white person fetch my mail like a dog. In the future there will be a white genocide and blacks will reign supreme as they are destined to. None of you omisecucks will have time to react

I have always been an advocate for white slavery. I will be especially stringent on whites over 6 feet and Omisego investors

Sorry to hear you suffer from premature ejaculation OP, I heard for a while there it was touch and go

This. Nobody knows what the fuck Omise is in Thailand.

FUD RAT

Most people in this thread hope your kids die of brain cancer. Prove me wrong.

Is this a thread about who posts the most copypasta?

Sorry about your bags.

electrify Asia is a project built on the OmiseGO SDK and just ICO’ed.

OMG have a real product and it’s just getting started.

I’m literally at the event right now.

Big OMG announcement coming in the next 3 hours.

Buy Electrify Asia when it hits the exchanges 9th March.

Screencap this.