Post your mistakes

Best crypto mistakes pls

Sold XRP for. 60 during the last dip. Thought it will fall even more. It immediately recovered. Fml

Fuarkkkkkkkkkk kys bro holy fuck

I bought ven at $2 and then sold it at $4, thinking I was pretty clever.

F

spent 80 BTC on silk road in 2012

on weed :(

I put fiat into crypto

That was my biggest mistake

The feels I know them, price was like 5$ per btc back then.

I put about 1 ETH into the PoWH shit.

Gambled and Lost 7 BTC on nitrogen in 2015.

Now im playing with a 2000$ folio.

would've panic sold or lost it all in mt. gox anyway

still, some days i think about the million+ i would have. those are the bad days.

hoping ETH/OMG can get me close, though.

Sold $800 worth of ETH to someone who's a scamer with a stolen PayPal.

lmao

why you dont sell exchange. you being greedy thats why

Exchange? what you mean?

Hyperkek

that the place where you sell/buy coins for fiat you know right
instead to sell to randoms via paypal

If anyone is familiar with second life.

That's what I did, and you get paid with PayPal... the guy collected some PR before started scamming.

I'm from a 3rd world country so my options are limited.

I can sell it locally but I wanna keep clean bank records so since I'm considering to visit Europe soon and I need that to get a tourist visa.

check how they do it on localbitcoin.. to verify etc

You absolute fuckhead

Depends, how much ETH and OMG do you have?

Sold all my OMG being greedy riding the NANO wave yesterday, fell asleep and forgot to sell at ATH, currently sitting on fuck all and stuck with it. The pain is real.

Yeah true, I will just got for the most reputable person next time.

this is xrp. my buddy fudded and stupid me listened.

I bought over 1 ETH at 120-150 USD and instead of holding I lost like half of it trading like a retard

Still up in USD tho soooooooo

leaving money on cryptsy

JUST

No stupid mistakes to share.
But this was my first crypto investment buy

someone shoot me to end the pain. No one here lost more than me.

First bitcoin purchase. It wasn't for investment purposes though.

I bought AIX at $3 because it was new on kucoin and I thought it might moon like DBC did

>$450k for $13k

That's the reason why I believe that probably those who mined Bitcoin in 2009-2011 aren't multibilionaires, they probably sold at $10-$100-$500

Sold 1200 MONA for 50 cents
Sold 600 WTC for $3

Sold 70 ETH back at $120, don’t feel so bad now

Bought VEN for 85c
Sold at 84c.

I had 41K

Bought btc at 19.5k. Like literally at the fucking top.

I had a disposable $25k at that time FML

at xrp height $3.32 each owning 208,000, it would have been worth $690,000.
your 452 ether at the top valued at $1377 would be worth $630,000.

GOML kid

No sane person held from 0.1 to 15k+. The only people that made retarded amounts of money are people that daytraded, and people that found long lost wallets.

what the fuck made you sell?

what kind of retard only buys .25 of an ethereum at 11.51 when they have 25k disposeable money

IDIOT

AHAHA
you deserve it for being a cheap kike

Well I'm about to go all in 50% on nano and 50% on Link so this might be it.

I remember when eth was at $50 I was going to buy like $10k of mining equipment since I was a NEET, my parents told me not to do it and gpu prices and eth ended up mooning after that.

>No sane person held from 0.1 to 15k+

What I want to know is how did anyone know about coinbase back then? And what made you think that it wasn’t some sort of scam?

Walked away from crytpo for a while once LTC broke $300. Couldn't stop thinking about this sell.

I would kill myself holy fuck

who's that person?

That's bad but not crushing regret bad. Luckily you'll be able to buy them all back next month for a discount. Also has anyone else deleted their account and started using a new exchange just because the trade history is so bad?

Op universa is working with the malaysian government for payroll dyor

I lost $2000 to this faggot

Yeah it was recent enough to be a fresh memory which made it really suck, but many other people have dealt with bad buys and sells on a different level entirely. I held LTC for so fucking long and it did absolutely nothing.

He was profiting from short term trading. It's retarded to dwell on that sort of thing. I just sold 400 NANO earlier on a +10% short term swing trade. If 6 months from now NANO is worth $1000 am I going to be pissed? Of course not because the point of buying it wasn't for a long term hold.

Why did you cash out every couple weeks?

Holy shit kys

I had $10,000 in TRX when it was half a penny.

I held it for a few weeks then sold after zero activity.

I think at it's peak it was 50 cents?

Jesus

never bought

this. At the time i was happy to profit a few grand each time. also i was scared it would crash bc i was a sissy faggot

god damn brah

I haven't read through the whole thread but I am almost sure I have the worst and it's not even close. Sold about 10.8 million XVG sometime around November 1. This was everything I had and I even sold for a slight loss. The total value was nothing to sneeze at but still well under 6 figures. Less than 2 months later it would have been like 3 million dollars.

I tried buying in 2016, it was so tedious that I gave up
I didn't want to buy it to invest back then though, I would have bought and then spent it immediately

Hello there Chosis, I have to say I doubted your Lunyr call but it mooned like fuck. Sorry I doubted you.

i made 80,000 USD off it so it's okay!

Sold 2 grand of xvg for 1 grand profit in november
Sold 35 neo for 1 grand profit in november
Sold 12 grand worth of xrp in december 15 for 5 grand profit

Holding these til 25th of december would have me over 250 grand

>Tfw held til jan 4-5 finally tethered, bought back into btc @ 6500 and put all on TEL, which then lowered in satoshi value

Started 12k, peaked through shit trades to 30-40k and sitting at 15k

I have no face but i am full of travel and baggage and i have seen hell through wide eyes.

also if you want to make 5x by this time next year buy into TurtleCoin on TradeSatoshi.

Suddenly I feel better about selling 2 btc at $3600.

If I had kept all BTC and sold at the peak I'd have $110,000. Instead I only have $43,000.

Regret not being an early adopter 100%. Downloaded the bitcoin client, but never mined when it was $5 a piece. It sucks being over 18 when a bitcoin was the same price as your lunch at work. Can only invest now and hope to catch some moons.

mfw "swing traders" will defend this and call holders brainlets.

satoshi's cousin

>Bought ETH at $9. Sold at $40, still waiting for crash to $10
>Part of profits went into ANS at 30 cents. Sold at $6 when it flatlined for a month

Lmao same...fuck me

>spent 12 BTC on drugs in 2016
>almost went all in on NEO when it was under $2 and pussed out at the last second
>bought FUN at $.1

jesus christ user you couldve retired on that prob by the end of the year

It still stings.

Sold 250 LTC @ $30. I was convinced this piece of shit coin was never going to move.

>baghold for 6 months
>sell 5000xrp here

sold 200,000 LTC at 10 cents and 20 cents each... Allowed cryptsy to steal 150k EMC2 and 300k dopecoins from me thinking they would never be worth shit, then all the sudden in 2017 they go 10,000x.

>sold 200,000 LTC at 10 cents and 20 cents each..
ok, you probably win

>sold 200,000 LTC at 10 cents
Huge if true. I call LARP though...

jesus christ newfag get out of here. there are people who mined 500,000 LTC and sold it for 500 bucks and your actually whining about 40 fucking coins. KYS noob.

Yes i win. no larp anons.

dude so what you lost 12,000 USD you can make that in half a year wage cucking. You should only be able to post here if you lost more than 100,000 USD

show us the transaction history on the exchange you sold them on user...

to be fair I mined the shitcoin when it was at 0.00007 so i still made a nice profit selling at 10 and 20 cents. but after that I couldnt bring myself to buy back in at 4 dollars. :/ I was really bullish on LTC but for god sakes I never thought $5 LTC was possible let alone $500 lets take over the fucking world digits.

thats all i got mane. sold them all on BTCe on the magical run up to 4 dollars.

WHY?

You'd be Craig Wright rich if you held to this day. This thread is painful, but a lesson that you should hold a good amount of any coin because we're still early adopters.

he bought at 666 USD. you really think buying at THE DEVIL'S number was going to work out well?

Sold 9000 VEN for 2$. Still 5x profit though :/

Set a date and force yourself not to fucking touch it before that. Don't be me ETH at $40 and ANS at $6 seemed unbelievable at the time, and I was sure they'd crash. So was most other Veeky Forumsraelis.

yea its very painful indeed. but it also allowed me to take control of my life. I realized that if I had become a millionair that I would have been taken advantage of by friends and family or blown it on selfish shit. Now I want to just do as much good as possible and have a nice family. And If I ever make investments in the future im not telling anyone about it and surly not a word after ive made the money.

LOLLLL they made a memepicture for people to buy their turtlebags