Does anyone else here fucking hate cheese?

Does anyone else here fucking hate cheese?

Can't stand the stuff, its absolutely disgusting and yet its on fucking everything

why

The reason it's on everything? Skim milk.

See, when the FDA came out with the bullshit that fat makes you fat in the 80s, most Americans switched to skim milk.

That left LOTS of milkfat around. And made the price of unaged cheese go way, way down. So cheese became one of the cheapest ways to add flavor to food in the US.

I hate that its become a meme white girls take selfies of themselves and how much they love cheese.

if they make some variety of pumpkin spice gouda instagram might collapse

i love it, but don't eat it. Easiest thing to cut if you want to lose a few pounds.

Cool blog. This deserved its own thread.

>bullshit that fat makes you fat
It's not bullshit when you consider animal products and cheese as a protein source, making any fat just bloated calories. I prefer to get fat from other sources, like, say, walnuts and chocolate, and the leaner the protein, the more chocolate I can eat. If you eat full fat cheese, it has more fat than protein, and becomes a fat source over a protein source.
>great protein/$ ratio
>dairy, quality protein, high bioavailability like meat and eggs
>doesn't spoil compared to meat
>no cooking required unlike, say, eggs to make a good meal
>just slap some cheese on some rye bread, and wala, protein (and fats depending on type)

>pumpkin spice gouda

Would

>He doesn't like cheese

How does it feel to be the biggest faggot on Veeky Forums right now?

Seems like the wrong board for this thread.

I too would hate cheese of I lived in fatclapistan

Cheese is full of fat, protein, and this stuff called quesonoids which act as a mild narcotic. Not liking cheese should be considered a genetic disorder

I only realized recently how much fat is in cheese. The serving size on the back of a block is like 1/16 of the whole block and 30% of your daily saturated fat intake, and no one just eats a 1/4" cube of cheese. If you eat anything with cheese aren't you fucking yourself for the rest of the day?

>fucking yourself for the rest of the day?

Why would you be? Sure, nobody eats a single tiny cube of it, but a reasonable serving size wouldn't push you over the limit.

Depends one the individual, their calorie intake, and macronutrients. A skinnyfag can eat as much fatty cheese as they want, whereas a fatfag cannot eat as much fatty cheese as they want.

Huh?

i don't understand what you're saying. you don't use milkfat aka butter to make cheese.

no. you do not make cheese from the fat you skim off skim milk. you do not understand this

It should be noted that over the past 60 years cows have been bred to produce more milk with lower fat content for the reason you gave ("skim milk")

>Not liking cheese should be considered a genetic disorder.

This.

Just about all milk is skimmed and the fat is readded to product needs (slim, 1% 2% etc.) these days unless you are buying it from a dairy coop directly.

i like cheese but why do so many restaurants gotta smother a perfectly fine salad with it (and dressing)

aaaaagh

it's to convince fatties they are acting healthy duh. I used to eat salad at chili's for years thinking I was doing myself a favor but it had more calories than almost all the burgers

>Quesadilla Explosion Salad
>1440kcal, 870kcal from fat (not that it's bad, but assume that's from the cheese)
my god...

>assume that's from the cheese

Why would I assume it's mostly from the cheese when I can see there's not all that much cheese present. I can clearly see a fatty dressing or sauce. There's also a good chance that avocado may be involved (even though I can't see any), and that's high in fat as well.

i ate the buffalo chicken one but thats like 1000 too

what is "a lot" of cheese to you, user?

user, how could you do that to yourself :(

lol u nerds cheese is AMAZEBALLS

it's a salad that means it's healthy what are you stupid?

If you didn't catch it a lot of calories come from the quesadilla they give you which is probably 4-500

I didn't use the term "a lot". My point was that there is not very much cheese on that hellpile compared to the chicken, greens, and dressing. If we're talking about the grated cheese sprinkled on top that's not very much at all.

Yeah, I didn't notice the quesadilla. That would not only be more cheese, but also a lot of fat from the tortilla. Even just a plain tortilla is about 150 cals, with probably close to half of that from fat. Cooking it would add more fat from the cooking oil, and there's the cheese inside it too.

>triggered

i used to absolutely hate cheese, but then i made the effort to eat stronger cheeses in order to get used to the taste.

blue cheeses are still a bit much for me, but i like double gloucester now and that is progress

No, I'm not a beta nu-male cuckold like you, OP.