What makes a great pizza and what is your favorite chain restaurant or store-bought pizza?

What makes a great pizza and what is your favorite chain restaurant or store-bought pizza?

I recently went to Pizza Hut and the pizza was too fucking dry. It's like they barely put any sauce and cheese on it. The crust was nice, although maybe a bit tough. I think if a pizza is not thin crust it should be kind of gooey and sloppy, ya know.

Tombstone is my favorite so far. It's a nice middle-of-the-road 'za at an affordable price. Red Barron is pretty good but has a taste you can get tired of.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/34433092
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Artisan pizza is the only pizza worth eating.

Now I'm normally a pepperoni and jalapeno faggot pleb
But this is the best store bought pizza I have ever had.
do_recommend/10

A pizza crust that caresses your tongue as you chew.
Melty cheese(s), not too brown, prefrerred greasy.
A nice, sweet but not too sweet tomato sauce.
Toppings that compliment the taste of each other as well as the sauce.

Every Friday I order a thin crust cheese pizza with spicy sauce from Mazzio's. Sometimes I get an order of chicken wings with the Mach 4 sauce and ranch dressing on the side.

Yes

My favorite local spot has half price pizzas tonight. Probably gonna go scoop one up with a few beers. I like their pizza because they use quality ingredients and you can taste it. Their dough is nicely seasoned, and their sauce is very well balanced. The topping are liberally applied, and the end result is a greasey pizza that isn't drowning in said grease. Its a nice balance between the crispy garlicy crust, the herbs in the tomato sauce, and the light freshness of the mozzarella.

>half off pizzas tonight
Shit! The place I work at does half off pizzas tonight. I-is the place you go to called Ginos?

>What makes a great pizza
The crust, sauce, and cheese.
>favorite chain restaurant
papa johns. pizza hut's sauce is pure trash. dominoes is pretty decent now.

woah... yeah...

K.... Keep me posted!

now fug

Huh?

Bread with your bread?

All the toppings are toward the center. You need to speak with the boy in the kitchen.

Oh fuck man..I've probably made you pizza before. Holy shit. Florida?

I really enjoy the sauce on a pizza
Favorite pizza is from Chanellos
Favorite frozen is pepperoni tombstone
Pep and mushrooms is the only way to go

Should the sauce contain more than just tomatoes? Should pizza purity be maintained?

>Murricans talking about pizza
Get your dough-shit away from this board: only Italian pizza can bear that name

Watch and learn

vimeo.com/34433092

For me the thing that makes a great pizza is fresh ingredients, good flour, and a wood fired oven.

Favourite store bought is probably Amy's Spinach pizza. In terms of fast food chains, I guess if I had to choose I would say Panago. It's consistently decent. I used to eat it every week a few years ago. Now I eat it a couple times a year. Honestly I am not crazy about fast food pizza. They always make me feel like shit after I'm not sure why. I much prefer a pizza from a good restaurant that does takeout.

Proper ratio of sauce, cheese, and crust makes a good pizza. If you can't achieve that then you should quit your job/hobby and move on.
Toppings only matter in certain cases, like how pineapple heavily affects the taste in a negative way to a lot of people, but it's all opinions in the end.

Work on the foundation. Basically.