I need a fucking win please!

Veeky Forums, no bullshit, shill me on the coin to which you think has the most promise in the short and or long term. I am tired of getting minimal returns or bags.

Bonus points for no fucking LINK suggestions as I know 90% of you want to chime in with that shit right away.

Other urls found in this thread:

link-fork.com,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link or neck yourself faggot

Link or you might as well just fucking kill yourself

verge - long term, there is enough of it around to keep price low for a while.

How about I buy something other than link, than neck myself?

Link or bust... yourself

All in Link?

Seriously what the fuck

Buy Tron they Will launch their main Net sooner than expected.

Icx at 3$ is a fucking steal

buy mobius coin sir it is very good coin for you

I don't know why I even expected any answers besides fucking this fucking suggestion...

my advice: short term (1 week) ICX 10%

use my advice at your own risk, don't blame me if ICX doesn't pump 10% in 1 week

i'm allin too, invested 5k€, i'm not even joking, i'm at about 10k links right now.

read the whitepaper, got convinced since then. chainlink IS the next big thing the crypto world needs.

event made thi website to help chill link : link-fork.com, that also cost money and time , but if it helps chainlink its def worth it

>holding a blatant pajeet pump and dump coin long term
whats it like being an absolute cuck?

what would be the point?

QSP

Have you heard about LINK?

Genesis Vision - 4mil supply, token has actually use which will give you a passive income, under 100m mcap

Short term I'm looking at LTC, SALT, ICX and LRC. Won't buy all 4, I'm following price movement and those are getting to a pretty sweet spot. My long term positions that aren't already blue chips are OMG, ENG and the forbidden one. Read whitepapers and roadmaps, join telegrams, not even going to tell you what they do. But seriously, this is a game of patience and doing nothing can be a legitimate strategy, don't try to revenge trade.

Buy tron, sell your link. Big things coming this year.

I don't have Link, and no thanks for the TRX shill.

I'm new to this but assure you Link is the best.

Someone give me a quick rundown on Link

Stay poor then, I don't care

Vechain or LTC, may moon next couple days
NEO ADA XMR ETH for the long hold

It’s LINK dude how are you this fucking dense

link you bumbling fucktard.
if not link, a gun so that you can kill yourself when it's 300 dollars in 2 years

>Shill me a coin
>No LINK pls

If you're so sure that there's a better project out there with a stronger use case than ChainLink, than why are you even asking for suggestions?

Good ceo, actual use case, great whitepaper. Awful marketing and private github, rank 82 and low market cap. You decide.

I think I'll avoid this. I only buy coins with no white paper, anonymous CEOs, and github commits that use code from other projects.

You might as well an hero if you don’t have a large position in LINK but what do I know except the future

>mfw $1000 eoy

Link isn't just a thing for socially alienated white men/boys anymore. It's grown beyond that little niche, and it also needs to lose the baggage associated with whiteness/maleness to reach a larger audience and have more influence.

AMB & GVT. No bullshit, no shill.

I could care less if you faggots miss out. I'm just trying to even out my karma by helping you peasants.

Power Ledger. Go all in and hodl to Q3. No shit user. Come q3 its going to moon so fucking hard you will KYS for not buying in

What about digibyte?

>Give me your best advice except your best advice (LINK)

Wtf man! Are you high or just dumb as a cow?