I think my favorite "shitty" food is cheap Chinese takeout

I think my favorite "shitty" food is cheap Chinese takeout.

What do my fellow anons enjoy which might fall into this category?

Doner kebab

Frozen pizza is what I do when I'm feeling lazy.

I wish there were more places to get kebabs on the cheap in my area. I'll just settle for gyros instead.

I feel extra bad when I get fast food or kebab-like things (Turkish food mostly). Unfortunately there's no cheap Chinese place near where I live, but I'd probably prefer it over most options. Unless it's really just msg-type sauce+chicken+rice, in which case yea that's pretty meh

That's a really neat coaster user

Cheap supermarket sandwiches. I know they're overpriced for what's in them, I know the ingredients are bottom of the barrel tier, but sometimes I just get a craving for one and devour it in like 4 bites

Also this

What book is that?

I thought I was the only one who loved these fucking things

Terminal Lance

There's just something about cheap Chinese that's always satisfying.

Thanks about the coaster. My wife picked them out.

The white donkey. Terminal lance graphic novel.

My nigga

Sesame chicken is life

Coronation chicken m8. It's a bit more than the real cheap ones but always part of the meal deal.

Your Table/Carpet/KittyCatto are very comfy

I do not discriminate when it comes to pizza

I love the BLT ones. Or the Chicken triple from boots is great.

I used to go gym near a boots and always went on a sunday when they seemed to have reductions out and would pick up dinner and lunch on reduced sandwich/wraps. Great as a student.

Thanks user. The cat is pretty comfy.

A kebab place opened close enough to deliver but the bad thing is that minimum order is two big plate kebabs which is enough kebabs for 3 people

Chain pizza, Pizza Hut is my go-to since I can walk there and get carry-out easily, but I prefer Dominos.
I also get carry-out from a few local places as well, chinese, bar appetizers, the usual stuff.
Getting trash food doesn't feel so bad when you walk half a mile to get it.

That salad bar thing they have at my local grocery.

A 15€ tub with maybe 1/6 of it salad and the rest being toppinngs and sauce, plus a 75g small bag of chips for dessert to commend myself for choosing such a heanthy dinner option.

cheap, americanized chinese food is also my guilty pleasure. i live by chinese buffet that has a to-go buffet option (you get a styrofoam container and go to town on the buffer--flat rate but you're charged a little extra if you go over a certain weight limit). i get mostly meat and sushi, usually supplement it with some vegetables and fruit at home and make it last two meals.

There is no better street food than whitebaid with mayonnaise.

My favorite place does exclusively takeout. I wish there were a buffet near.

I don't know, street tacos are fucking awesome if you don't mind shitting your pants.

I wish I could do this at my China buffet, they have the best pot stickers/dumplings. Also I could try all that stuff I'm too scared to order a whole plate of.

imo a kebab should always be eaten while standing outside on the street anyway

this is oxford, Gloucester green, right?

Exception to this: a big plate of iskender with tasty salad.

Before kebab, we had this.

try the chipotle mayo chicken sub from tesco, theyre fuckin god tier
best 2.35 i ever spent

OP I also have a white fluffy cat. Is that a dog paw I see in the corner?

You already posted Chinese food so now that's all I can think about. I fucking love pot stickers. When I discovered my local Chinese place sold them I ordered two plates and made myself sick on them. Turns out eight wasn't enough but 16 was too many.

Made my own dipping sauce though because the stuff the Chinese place gives you tastes like sugary crap.

>instant miso ramen from local asian market
>frozen veggies in the ramen
>seaweed snacks added
>tofu added or egg broken into the boiling water

Shiity, but it's a good combo.

>2016 not living on the best coast

>yellow rice
>carrot

reeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE anyway, hotwings

That is indeed a dog paw. He's super old. I'm afraid he has cancer too. He lives a good life though.

This place has good pot stickers. I went for egg rolls today though.

I used to live in SD county. Carne asana fries are fucking good, but I prefer a big fat California burrito.

Indian>Chinese

My preference. Indians have tons of good choice that's edible by my standards.

Post her feet.

I don't have any pictures of her feet. I wouldn't post them if I did. Feet have no business being around food. Take your creepy fetish elsewhere.

So much this

>Halal food carts in Manhattan
>My preferred cart gives you
>Rice with veggies
>Lamb (or chicken if you prefer but I prefer lamb)
>Dat white sauce
>Free pita bread
>Salad
>Potato
>Can of soda or water bottle

All that for $5. Can't go wrong there.

halifax nova scotia version is even more trashy because of the sweet condensed milk-based sauce.

I'm jelly.

They call it schwarma and for every $5 purchase, $3.25 goes to support terrorism and shit. (Subtract one dollar for food and 75 cents for administrative costs)

You're better off spending a little more and going to a good kosher deli where you know your funds are doing something positive.

Yes, go to the kosher deli.

Cheese and spicy lamb mince pastry.

Brushed with hot goat's milk butter just before serving.

$2

>People who drink beer with everything so they can burn the taste out of their mouth
Fuck is wrong with alcoholics

fried rie with prok

Actually, they don't call it shwarma because that's a totally different dish. But thanks for playing, you fucking retard.

>implying actual alcoholics drink beer instead of liquor

Actually, if you're drinking decent beer it usually pairs well with things. Obviously that's not the case while eating American Chinese food, but sometimes it's just nice having a drink with your meal. You're probably the kind of user who just goes around shitting on people though. Good job rustling up a reply though.

Just drink root beer or milk, those compliment flavors.

The beer is corrupting you

>chinese buffet sushi

thank you for your service, sir

Carl's Jr.
Always get 2 for $6 Western Bacon and Famous Star. Always feel ripped off after but is a good "shitty" food

Shawarma and falafel

quality shit

Maksupeksut haven't gone anywhere. Still god tier shit food.

>Milk
>Complimenting anything
Jesus Christ are you 12?

the convenience stores in japan had the most amazing pre-made sandwiches. god i miss them.

favorite shitty foods would be taco bell, wing stop and pizza rolls.

with ranch
no fucks given

Is that a fucking strawberry and cream sandwich

they play their fucking psychological warfare by including a drink+crisps for 65p extra, when really you just want a sammie

Some times I buy the shittiest 80 ¢ "mudflap" micro pizza and eat it raw. Just flip over and chomp chomp.

There's a really good chinese place near me. It's just a little hole in the wall, easy to miss. The food is really good and cheap too. I pick up dinner from there fairly often.

the 'tion 'cken at waitrose is amazing

krinkle fries, disgusting

They look like tasty boats! :DD

Good eye. I'm from here and not even I would have noticed. The Taylors sandwich shop sign gave it away.

Why is food made from street trucks and stalls just so GOOD? It just has that flavor that can't be replicated anywhere else. What is it?

Note: the half-carton of milk.

This is essential in wiener stand culture.

It's not like the straight ones were any more potato... The krinkles remain softer when fried, so they are preferable because they will be eaten with a shitty plastic knork.

Eating with just a fork: we call it "American style".

Grabbing these fuckers with a pack of crisps is still one of my favourite memories of my London vacation.

>falafel
>not köfte

Yes, it is indeed falafel.

yeah i work around the corner from there and go get lunch at the food market on wednesdays and thursdays so it's etched into my brain.

Will get chinese takeout after work cuz of this thread, thank you OP.

This sauce looks like litteral cum.

Delivery Pizza of course

>good kosher deli where you know your funds are doing something positive
So send your money to a more effective genocidal terrorist (Judea) vs a more classic and less effective terrorist (Islam).

GOT IT

The cat knows whats up.

>drinking milk past childhood

Poutine.
Specifically from New York Fries, but I'd usually get it from anywhere that offered it. I'm a sucker for the basic variety, but every so often I'd go for different toppings (ie fully loaded style from NYF).

my nigga. god how i miss japanese convenience stores.

Well that sucks.

Mine are 11 and seem to be fine (still pretty active and everything) but I'm just waiting for the day when they aren't. I feel like I've been lucky and it's overdue.

Unequivocally superior to the cucked debtor version.

menkää ny vittuun siitä

I can't get enough of these fucking Mini Pizzas by Chicago Town.

I use them for everything, I have several recipes using them. They are the perfect size.

Pizza Burgers, obviously 2 smashed together, usually with some ham, cheese or lettuce in between
Pizza Baked Potato, again obviously this is baked potatoes with the mini pizzas stuffed into them
Pizza Shakshuka, basically I fry an egg in the pizzas with tomato sauce and paprika
Pizza Noodles, basically cut the frozen pizzas into strips then let them half defrost so they get soggy and stir fry them with some veggies
Pizza Energy Bars, basically just microwave one of the pizzas and then cover it in Pureed Dates and cut into strips
Pizza Porridge, which is just Porridge with a frozen mini pizza floating on top
Mini Pizza Brie, take a wheel of Brie and a Mini Pizza and smash them together, I like to roll them along the floor and the one that goes furthest gets to go on the bottom
Pizza Kiev, put some garlic butter between the pizzas then seal them together with breadcrumbs and bake
Black Forest Pizzas, basically pizza then cream then pizza then cherries coated in chocolate

hnggg. I could go on. Amazing ingredients.

'go 'za!

any fast food and cheap liquor/beer, idk, sometimes i just love feeling shitty and playing video games.

those are shit, mate.

I get this every time I'm in NYC. It's the dankest fast food in the world.

I need the milk sauce recipe for prank purposes. I hope you'll understand

Can you post your feet?

Which cart do you go to? Most of the ones I've seen are around $7-9 and they don't come with that much.

the sweat of the man who prepared it

Japan has convenience stores down to an art man. I miss gyuudon and calpis water.

>everybody has the precise same daily calcium requirements as me
>nobody ever gets old
>no such thing as early menopause
I thought the clone wars were fiction, user