Pastaman here

Pastaman here,
I'll be going with some family to the beach for two weeks, I hate that so I said I'd prepare lunch and dinner when they felt like it but I don't know many recipes that are adequate for summer as I'm more of a winter person
I wanted to know if you could spare some of your summer recipes with me?
If it helps, two people won't eat vegetables for shit, and one has onions and garlic allergy, but I can just whip out something for them
Apparently there's a grill we can use too
I wanted to smoke but I have no smoker and I doubt they'd eat anything smoked also wanted to cook Ceviche and Cartoccio but I'm not sure they will enjoy them and market prices (since we are 12 or so)
Thanks for your help, I'll be sure to post results when I'll make them

TL;DR Can you spare some summer recipes?

Bumperino

Also I already checked out Veeky Forums booru

>onion and garlic allergy

i'd kill myself tbqhf

I don't even know how they manage to live on like that

Anyone?

Not really a meal, but every time we go to the coast we buy a bag of oranges and some blueberry muffin mix

>Cut Orange in half
>Remove insides
>Pour Muffin batter halfway or so in each half
>Rest on coals or grill

Maybe put the oranges in a salad if you don't want to just eat em

It sounds nice.
Doesn't it pass the bitter of the white part of the orange though?

Any recipe is welcome as I enjoy seeing new recipes so thanks anyway!

It's not nearly as bitter as you'd think with all of the sugar in the batter

If anything I'd say the biggest transfer is probably orange oil.

Try single orange at home to practice/see if it's for you I guess

I'll try it out and maybe do it at BBQs when the heats died down and I'm tanked

Will do, thanks for the tip.

I really am not used to people wanting "summer"like dishes because I eat literally anything the whole year If I feel like it but this time I do have to consider lighter/not so hot meals
I guess I'll grill some meat one day
Any tips on the heat levels?

Asparagus works well on the grill if you plan on doing beef, toss with Salt and Pepper and a bit of olive oil then grill until deep green and tender

As far as heat goes, just get a good coal base and you'll be fine. Any actual flames and you'll more than likely burn the meat.

You can also throw some potatoes, rosemary, butter, salt and pepper in some foil and put it on/bury it under the coals for an easy side

Thanks
Yeah I know the basics but sometimes shit can happen
Still grill will probably be event tier, most meals will be consumed at home or restaurants, so it's not that I have to cook all the time
Still I'd like to get some good recipes beforehand so I can think about ingredients, if I can remove onions and garlic in that person's portion without losing flavor and balance meals in a way that they are not too heavy to digest but not too veggie.

Bumpan

Go fuck yourself you fucking cunt, no one here gives a fuck about your shitty 12 friends and their special needs diets. Go kill yourself and your faggot friends fucking normie. No one likes winter they just like being inside being a fucking troll. There isn't a person that goes out at negative temperatures without a sweater enjoying winter it's all just an excuse to sit inside and get fat.

It's not my fault you can't cook though.
How was your bacon log today?

>can't cook
I'm not the one in here asking for ideas or suggestion on what to cook. What is a bacon log?

Being able to cook doesn't mean knowing infinite recipes
Was just asking for something since Veeky Forums booru didn't have anything new/interesting

Also just saiyan again but It's literally 12 family members, not friends.

Forgot the bacon log.
>Not knowing what the bacon log is

Kill your family. Being able to cook means knowing several recipes for all seasons not just garbage to fatten yourself up during winter. That stupid booru is also garbage and it's obvious you don't know how to cook.

>Not knowing what the bacon log is

Perhaps is you knew more recipes instead of stupid memes you wouldn't need to be sitting here asking for recipes making yourself look stupid. All the cooking websites right now are showcasing all types of summer recipes, so you're not just stupid, you're also lazy.

Except you learn recipes from others.
Of course that is a meme recipe, if it was not clear, I was insulting the way you drop in pretending to be retarded
Of course I can just go to a site and check out site recipes, but that's not what I'm looking for.
You clearly don't have what I am looking for, nor anything to say at all, so why not move along and check how's your best fast food thread doing?

Because your garbage thread keeps popping up. Why don't you do with your shit thread what you should do to yourself and all those other 12 genetic endstreets and delete it. You can go to a site and look for recipes but you don't want to so you come here looking for recipes? You fucking lazy cunt fuck off no one cares about your shitty family and your lack of knowledge and how lazy you are you stupid fucking bitch.