IT WAS A BEAR TRAP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>IT WAS A BEAR TRAP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The plot thickens.

nono no user, we just making it look like a bear trap right now. Its a double fake reverse bear trap to get you faggots to sell at these low prices

>INVERSE H&S CONFIRMEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You fag you post this shit every time

>BEAR TRAP
Low effort, I can't even tell the difference between normal male and female bears.

This is no time for jokes user!

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>I'll feel better on the 28th

Sup Andy. Tell papa Emerick I said hi

Ay... It's not even at the lowest it's been today. If you don't want to risk losing money, you're fine to get out, we're all getting fucked in the next few days or weeks and maybe - but hopefully not - months.

Huh arent we in the greens?

Yeah, but it shows that we're likely not getting past 10k, again. Which means we'll continue to go down.

the fud shilling was even worse than at 6k. how could you fall for that shit when it just happened. OH NO UNDER 10K WHEN IT HIT 5.9K A WEEK AND A HALF AGO, WE'RE REALLY DOOMED THIS TIME

I didn't fucking flinch when people spread that kind of shit at $170 (after hitting $1150) im sure as fuck not scared at $6k or $9k

IVE HAD ENUF

I hodl and hope traders lose their sats

No one is scared, we're just saying where we think it's going in the near future.

Difference is because of difficulty adjustment, average cost to mine btc has gone up a lot. If the price goes below the cost to mine, and a lot of miners drop out, it could take a long time to mine enough blocks to readjust the difficulty. No one knows what happens in that case, but it doesn't seem good to me. For reference, it costs a little over $4000 on average to mine a bitcoin.

My nigga. Find some comfy alt coins on idex that don't swing too hard and watch the plebs lose their shit

except that's not different, because the price stayed below mining cost for several months during the period I'm talking about.

When that happens, miners shut off some of their rigs and difficulty drops, and the miners with deep enough pockets to still run their rigs get to swoop up more coins, that they hold until price recovers enough to recoup their costs.

>No one knows what happens in that case
I've seen this happen several times man.