WTF i love trump now

WTF i love trump now

>not loving trump since last summer

fairweather patriots gtfo

Man I can't wait for this shart of an election to end.

>knife and fork
>kfc

Thank god the president has no actual power.

do you guys think he actually eats this shit? everything seems so... calculated.

Yeah I don't understand people getting so worked up over someone who has little to no power over anything.

his silverware is pretty clean for greesy ass chicken, im saying this is staged. he might have ate some taters cuz its easy for old folks though

Is the president a meme position?

Why's he eating KFC with a butter knife?

Have you looked at the candidates we have this year? You tell me.

No, just a position to distract the retarded masses. So actually yeah, it's a meme.

because kfc chicken is extremely tender and can be easily sliced with the dullest of cutlery

>everything seems so... calculated.

no fucking shit.....you have to be pretty calculating to demolish the entire establishment and infrastructure of the politics of the U.S. and becomes it's new leader in roughly 16 months

Yes.

US senators and state representatives have more influence. Obama's presidency has been proof of that.

The system was broken long before this election. Don't you have other things to do, Hillary, than shill on a Somoan mango hunting forum?

I'd actually bone Hillary Clinton desu lads.

>praises trump for hid 5d chess
>accused of being hillary shill

you drunk m8?

I mean, who wouldn't?

sorta, i hurt my arm so muscle relaxers and painkillers desu senpai

I'd just have her leg scissor my dick. Those thighs are out of control, but I bet that puss is drier than the Sahara

My dad kicked me out of lunch for saying I'd ram Hillary and said he'd rather me fuck a negro. At first I thought he was joking but he was actually pissed as hell.

Blame the current Reublican congressmen. Before Obama, the president would push an agenda and both sides would work together on most issues to get to some kind of agreement. The fucking tea partiers lead this new kind of politics where they tried to block any and everything the president wanted (to try and make him look like a failure) by refusing to compromise on anything and anyone that broke party lines was attacked by both sides.

Obama really only had a good two years to actually push any policy through Congress and the Dems at the time fucked up by trying to treat the other side as rational and actually work with them.

Both sides are acting like children desu senpai.

Obama was a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

>someone directing me, telling me where to sit
>grab sparkling clean silverware on the tabe
>smile, pose for the camera, remember what you're doing this for don
>the shoot wraps, camera gets put down
>shove the cattle's feed rejectingly
>"Get this filth out of my face"

This.

>refusing to compromise on anything and anyone that broke party lines was attacked by both sides

Hasn't it been like that since the '06 congress when the majority shifted?

This is all nicely satirised on the new show BrainDead. The chick from Scott Pilgrim is fighting evil space bugs that eat parts of peoples' brains, turning them into uncompromising political extremists.

The madman

Photo so staged it won 6 Tony Awards

id do jill stein...but defs not hillary

Larger question to me is why he has a salt shake out.

There is no need what soever for adding salt to any of that

next president is gonna be choosing at least one supreme court candidate, and will likely have to choose more if more of them die soon. this is probably the most worrying thing for me

I'm gonna vote for Trump, but what's with the pandering for the black vote?

>White people hate fried
>KFCs biggest market isn't China

Why do white people love stereotypes that have no basis in reality so much?

cause if he gets more votes he has a better chance of winning the election

Thats probably his once a week bowel movement on the plate. His shit is more jagged then the aggro-crag.

Do you have any idea how many Chinese there are? Of course it's their biggest market.

If he REALLY wanted the 'dumb white guy vote' he should have posted somewhere lame like Arby's or White Castle

This was made by a major political party in one of the most influential countries of the world. Fucking embarrassing.

moby must be fucking fuming over this lmao

trump relies heavily on a decentralized force of memers, this doesn't smack of RNC at all

Why does every food photo of trump look like he's about to violate that plate? Same with the I love Hispanics taco bowl

>dumb white guy
Not a very big demographic.

this is sarcasm right?

dumb white men make up roughly 20-25% of the united states

Hilary says she keeps hot sauce in her purse.

Whites make up 60% roughly of the US, half of those being men, so you're saying nearly 100% of white men are stupid which simply isn't true as whites have higher IQ on average than blacks and hispanics.
Sorry, but facts come before your sexism and racism.

>whites have higher IQ on average than blacks and hispanics

not a high bar
most americans are just retarded

Bush was a lame duck for two years, which happens to many, many presidents whose parties lose control of Congress during their term.

Obama has been a lame duck for basically six years. The GOP establishment wouldn't mind compromise, but the tea party (far right libertarian) wing of the GOP has the establishment by the balls.

i stand by that

Wrong, when s/he's a Democrat, depending on the day, the POTUS is an absolute tyrant or an empty suit; there's also a color/gender correlation, oddly enough. I'd love to see the love for 0bummer eating kfc w a knife and fork. Entertaining!

He's white trash just like you! But with a jet.

I knew he liked black people.

yes he does, aut. kys.

aut, no. die. the president has power, you auts, die.

You sound desprate

DETLE THSI

He's rich and white, what do you expect?

When are you going to finally recognize that Obama is directly responsible for degrading racial cohesion in the US?

>someone directing me, telling me where to sit
Nah.

I would bet money that he personally pitched this idea for a shoot himself.

I honestly and hole heatedly would not fuck that bitch with your dick

but that is a guy?

It's Knife and Fork Chicken for you lad.

They hold immense power over all of the federal agencies and bureaucracy in general.

>You
Suicide candidate.

I used to think that. Then I watched world leaders collectively shit themselves and go into full-panic mode when it became clear that Trump was the peoples' choice.

Yeah putin seems real concerned. People are just flustered because trump is abrasive. That's all it is. Anyone who looks into the US government for 5 minutes can see the president is just a puppet.

>all the sjws and leftists saying this is racist

nothing said about black people

who are the real racists here?

hint: it's leftists, and this has been true since forever