Folio thread, rate em

What should i diversifying into

you need 4k omg to make it

You may want to consider ARY.

LARP coin. Since you're so good in it anyway.

what app is that?

I second the ARY suggestion

Do you seriously think there aren't people on here that have actually made it? been in crypto since 2013 bud

Delta on desktop (currently beta) mode

ill look into it thanks user, also looking into AXPIRE but worried its just another pajeet scam coin being shilled here

Where can I get the desktop one?

I paid for pro so got it a week early, i think public release is next week i dunno tho . very nice so far can integrate binance api too for keeping track of all trades in real time

Yeah, I avoid goofy shit that comes across as pajeet-tier. I chose ARY because its a US company and it has a realistic purpose. Anyone who understands blockchain can easily realize that its a perfect fit to solve a lot of problems in the shipping industry (which is what ARY is for).

Cool, thanks.

ill look into it but feeling pretty comfy rn with my current portfolio

what else do you get with pro? they don't really say much about it

Sold some ELA yesterday at 90 and tethered up my ETH, bought back into ETH today at a profit but waiting for a dip to buy back into ELA. Will I make it Veeky Forums

Cool man. Looks like you're doing pretty well. I wanna be you someday haha

What do I buy / drop?

go all in on something if your portfolio value is less than $1000

not going to lie to you i convinced my fairly wealthy parents to buy ETH around $77 so got a big head start on things

still time to make it user i think we are in for a huge bull run in 2018

yea honestly this, you need to catcha few moon missions and then diversify once youv'e reached $5-10k levels

Hope you're right about that bull run! Would be nice

there is a retarded amount of money just waiting to get into this space boys, we are just getting started imo

Where’s ven and ela OP?

??? Im not trying to get rich just want a well diversified $500

Disagree. Being all in on something is brutal at $1000. I know from experience. Two solid coins minimum IMO.

thought about getting a VEN masternode but meh dont know to much about the product and thats alot of mula

I went all in on antshares with $1000, sitting on 30k now. Pick a moon mission and stick with it, take some profits at some point and rediversify when you can afford to do it ~$400-500 at a time. Otherwise any coin that might moon, you won't own enough of to experience significant profit, and the ones you take losses on will bring your earnings back down. 10 coins, $500 total and you'll be stuck in limbo forever. See it happen way too much in these threads

i fucking hate u op u have 425k sitting in eth

eth is literally the worst

trust me on this and ull be multimillionaire

put sell bid on eth/btc at 0.093 btc, cause thats the highest etc will go vs btc for a long time. it'll never be 0.1 btc again. u should sell all ur eth until the start of march.

buy neo/ltc/ more omg/ ETC even link (etc is literally so much better than eth its unbelievable)

ull regret if u dont sell ur eth before march op, remember this.

ALL OF IT.

only thing id sell my eth for is more OMG/GVT but sitting comfy with those rn

anything else you'd like me to buy your bags of?

Yeah, but how long did you have to wait? Just because you personally got lucky, doesn't mean everyone will. The project you invest in could die. Antshares/NEO could have failed. Just safer IMO to pick a couple and keep getting as much money as you can into the game (that you can afford to lose, of course).

how do you trade these weird coins, what exchange/wallet do you use?

just a noobfriend trying to learn

gvt and omg is godlike, those are very good. more of both is ok.

but eth is terrible, i get that ur emotionally attached to ur eth since u prolly first bough eth and got good profit since 1-2 years i bet.

but trust me, eth is going to shit in 2018.

/ omg / gvt / etc is very good.

GVT and OMG are both on binance, PRL was on KuCoin

Get some SKY bro

Going for 1k with a diy miner myself

>just trust me bro!
you're out of your mind if you think it's a good idea to sell ETH when sharding/POS/possible plasma implementation is coming

so you just exchange on there? than what do you need a wallet for

this whole thing is so confusing to me

Always willing to help normies out

Go on coinmarketcap and find the coins that interest you, then click on "markets" to see where they are traded. Either exchanges like Binance or Kucoin (centralized) or decentralized exchanges like IDEX or EtherDelta. In any case I'd recommend checking out some youtube guides to getting money invested. My way is bank transfer to Coinbase, send money from coinbase to Gdax (same company but no fees), buy Ether there and then send it to Myetherwallet to store it. Then I can invest it anywhere using the MetaMask browser extension. Youtube guides will be your friend here.

Good luck friendo

eth will lose 15% til next week, ull see

give a reason or fuck off fag

Down 50% since last major bull run. Going to consolidate eos and storj when i'll break even. Rate/advice?

you see i've read plenty of stuff about economic trends and all that, but using all these different interfaces makes me confused

i made a coinbase account but they require ID verification and i need to get mine renewed

i'll look into metamask i guess, still confused for now

>all in
I went 33% BAT, 33% FUN, 33% XLM and I'm down 60%

Is there any chance I make it boyos?

to me, you already made it, with that i could pay of my entire school loan, nice man!

ayy MAN!

I onyl have around 700$ in y portfolio, came in way to late

holding:
MAN
VEN
ETH
RDD
STAR (bought in hitbtc so im fucked)

thoughts?

enjoy, u can check eth/usdt on ur own

ps - btc is going to hit 7.8k and moon.

absolute retard

>with that i could pay of my entire school loan

why do brainlets post shit like this? i mean whats your strategy, withdraw everything, pay your loan, and then......?

At my ATH I had like $310k but I didn't cash out anything, why would I? It's not going to be enough to change my life, I can't retire with that, I can't pay off a house where I live with that (need ~$600k+ for a shit house), so I just let it ride and continue trying to turn it into more, preferably reaching ~$1.5M+ before I consider cashing out

ok thxn for this solid argument

well, pretty easy, crypto is still just barey a thought, i have a good job so i can live good but stuff like studyloan debt are quick gainers in life for me.

>At my ATH I had like $310k but I didn't cash out anything, why would I? It's not going to be enough to change my life, I can't retire with that, I can't pay off a house where I live with that (need ~$600k+ for a shit house), so I just let it ride and continue trying to turn it into more, preferably reaching ~$1.5M+ before I consider cashing out

you know, it could just as easy drop like the length of a mountain, you dont kow, so thats why i would cash out some to do some actual lfie stuff, not everything, but a bit..

and another thing, typical sad fagget, getting a nice compliment

>brainlets
>i mean whats your strategy, withdraw everything, pay your loan, and then......?

completley fucking negative, not hanks at all. typical fagget

R8 and h8 i have little clue of what im doing.

>diversification
>correlated assets
You guys are fucking retarded.

With that GVT stack alone you're going to be a millionaire. Fucking jelly.

I like this app but the white is so blinding, something like pic related when?

nice freshly added portfolio
roleplay as fuck

Those will moon, just hodl bro. Altcoin market is rough right now for everyone.

Am I over-diversified?

Holding NEO 60% XLM 40%. 1 NEO and 300 xlm to be precise. Cryptonoob here

35% OMG
20% ETH
15% BTC
10% WTC
10% NEO
10% ZRX

Are these people with 500k+ folio really not know what is going on? Did they get lucky or are the subtlety being braggadocios?

lucky/larp

i have couple of friends who put 5k into crypto and made 100x with xvg/ripple/tron

one of them unironically doesnt know what mew is and has only ever used exchange address, doesn't know how ICO's work and so on.

Yeah I don't get how you have 500k+ and just have no fucking clue.

All in is a crypto meme. There's a reason no serious investors do this. It doesn't matter if your sub 1k pick a few coins that have potential and trade between them if you need to.

Paying off your student loan is a bad idea unless your a very high earner. If you ever want to buy a house with a mortgage, you will essentially be buying back that loan at a much higher interest rate. Better to put down the minimum repayments on student loan and have a bigger deposit saved so you can take out a smaller mortgage.