Food that makes you lose self-control

Food that makes you lose self-control.

>Cheez-Its and Coke

I feel so fucking nasty but it's like the perfect combination for my tastebuds

I can just chug it like a slurry of horrible junk food and never stop

Literally bread. I could get a decent piece of ham and go through a whole loaf of bread if I didn't care about my health.

this

at one point in my life i would waking up at 4:30AM, walk two miles to my local bakery and get a huge loaf of fresh sourdough and eat it within an hour
it was so fucking good

same. i can eat an entire loaf of plain french bread with nothing else by myself. i can also eat croissants and biscuits forever.

coke and crispy m&m's

i don't get the m&m's constantly but when i get 2 king size packs they're gone in a few hours

coke i just drink entirely too much of and i know full well it's going to be what kills me

munching on these and some tostitos bowls right now.

>tfw friend committed suicide before you could mail them a box of these

I agree with the brand but i much prefer the Duoz

Try squirting a little bit of sriracha between 2 of those bad boys like a little sandwich.

You're welcome... And also, I'm sorry.

Any sugary cereal. I won't even buy it anymore because it's so expensive and I cannot make a box last more than 2 bowls to save my pre-diabetic soul.

any kind of chip.

Good fresh bread of literally any variety is god tier

damn these things are like crack

These little fuckers, I'll eat one of the giant boxes of them in one sitting if I'm not careful.

They're too fucking good

Assorted deli meats, especially roast beef or a real salami

$20 could go down the hatch so fucking fast if I'm not careful.

As for cheap junk food; those fucking snyders flavor pretzels, any kind.

Used to annihilate this shit in college. I would go through a box in about 4 bowls. That magical coating keeps it crunchy for a pretty good amount of time so you can just pour a massive tanker of it with no care about it getting soggy.

And God forbid I inject some marijuana while in possession of some RPs.

Chex Mix or those popcorn chip things.

>those snyders flavor pretzels
the family sized, $2 bad of pretzel sticks were my kryptonite because >salty and >its a pretzel it has to be healthy!

Was going to post this exact picture. Cereal is the comfiest food of all time my friend.

I read this in the tune of that Missy Elliott song

More like only crack addicts eat that bottom-tier garbage.

Alcohol.

macarons

if you invite me to your wedding and there are plates of macarons they wont be there for long.

Gummi bears

Eat them by the fucking handful and chew until it's a big rubbery ball of mixed flavors

FOOD THAT MAKES YOU LOSE CONTROL
FOOD THAT MAKES YOU LOSE CONTROL

I feel bad for liking them so much because they are super feminine but fuck are they good
Those and Cannolis

same, when someone points it out I just say they're pretty much fancier ice cream sandwiches and that I dgaf cus they're delicious.

God help me

God tier deserts right there

Hey its the cracksmoking song with circus music and shit. Thnx missy elliot

>every song in the pop genra for the past 12 years
Thanks soulja boy.

I could probably go through one of those 4 pound bags from costco in like a day, my poor fingers
best nut, best snack

My brethren of sub saharan african descent
Pistachios are a gift from god

Anything with avocado in it.

Legendary-tier for breakfast

what are these made with?! crack? holy shit I can't help myself!

>3/4 cup is a serving
who are they trying to kid?

You really think cereal is that expensive? I feel you on that addiction, though.

Best chocolate of all time right here

Any kind of Jerky.

Also

Tag your gore.

This and
This are GOAT

ruffles and that ranch dip they make. so filthy yet so good.

untz untz techno cheese snacks

sup motherfucker i'm here to make your mouth bleed

Aint that expenisive.a nearby store sells these 3 for 6 bucks and will throw in a free gallon of milk.

oh lord

that's the one

>eat 3/4ths of a jar of this in one sitting
>rips my stomach apart the next morning

so good though

oh god damn it now I have to go buy some fuck

curly peanut butter cheeto's and nutty buddy bars

Surprised no one has posted Doritos.

this and a bag of chips

>that warm melt
hhnnnnnggg
I forced myself to stop. It was like a cult for me.

Das it mane. I'm snacking on a 14oz bag right now that won't last long. RIP in peace, my mouth

I avoid buying peanut butter and nutella for these reasons. I can't really just have one spoonful of either.

Cheez Its are the one junk food I have absolutely no control over.

I like the standard cheddar ones.

this but the wasabi ones for me
i used to crush a bunch of roasted/seasoned nori into the bag too, making it impossibe to stop eating

if cereal didn't get soggy, i'd pour milk directly into the box and eat the whole thing in one sitting

Im eating these things right now. I can't fucking help myself goddamn these things.

Ive eaten an entire box at once but right now IM trying to control myself.

same.

I WANT THEM ALL

How can I lose what I never had?

hear that? it's that 1-up sound effect from mario games

god i used this stuff to make a giant cookie in my cast iron skillet. one of the best desserts i've ever made.

Jesus, I can binge eat on half of the things on this thread any day. I am not sure how the fuck i lost all of my weight and have normal BMI for the last 10 years.

Pringles just have some kind of addictive property to them even f its a crap flavor if you eat one you reach for another on instinct.

Jap poster here

I don't care if its a stereotype rice is fucking good

BING BONG CHING CHONG

I usually alternate between tins of these and the honey roasted when they're on sale and can finish them in a night. The Chipotle Honey ones are bretty good too. Apple Pie was awesome but I don't see that around anymore.

I've also eaten a whole lb of raw almonds before.

>roll of these in the kitchen
>drunk as shit at two in the morning
>eat 8 of them with butter
>ruin dinner the next night because they were for bbq pork sliders

I read that in what I imagine koksal baba's voice would sound like and my sides are flying by Pluto

I've tried desperately to re-create these and while I now have a pretty decent sweet bread recipe it's just not the same

After I got baked and ate a giant bag of these with some Sprite, I no longer make fun of black people's snacking habits

Hi dad. How's that new weed treating you?

This with a bag of regular ruffles. Fucking amazing

Jesus christ this so much

literally me right now

These.

i never was a potato chip fag

but i will go bonkers for these

Plant clams are my shit.

Oh god yes

I've gone through so many boxes of these

these are fantastic.

I usually buy the christie brand ones though. not sure why.

I dropped 20 lbs just by cutting these out of my diet.[spoiler]God, I fucking miss them[/spoiler]