I have been a manager of a Papa Johns for 4 years and have eaten pizza every single day. AMA about the best chain pizza

I have been a manager of a Papa Johns for 4 years and have eaten pizza every single day. AMA about the best chain pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papa_John's_Pizza#/media/File:Papa_John's_pizza_world_map.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i work at papi juans, why is your pizza $15 each? You do know Dominos is $8 with three toppings?

How do you not kill yourself yet?

was assistant manager for a fucking KFC/Taco bell and I could barely cope with it with all those shitty fucking half ass lazy teenagers, its literally hell

do you get paid more than 14 dollars an hour champ?

Huh?

how fat are you

How's your cholesterol treating you?

Because it's all about the specials. You can easily drop 20 on a 12 inch or get two large pies for 20
I realized I suck and accepted it and bury myself in hobbies
lol
6'0 185
Lol idk i don't have insurance

>pizza shop
>sells pies

>pizza
>not a pie

"huh?"
what exactly about that question baffles you?

Papa Johns was in the news when obama care came out because they were actively fucking their employees to save some money, asking whether OP is an endentured worker isn't a bizarre question
doesn't have to, and didn't answer but it is a legit question
Huh. go fuck your mother

What's it like doing a job for people who failed in life?

>pizza
>a pie

Why do you amerifats eat this shit?

>hurr let's eat this cheesey shit 'za bon appate!

It's great
I don't know why he said huh either
lol was my answer because no I do not make 14

There are Papa restaurants in Europe Canada the middle east and straya so it's not just Americans

Never seen a Papa Johns in Australia. Where the fuck are they located?

Stop falling for Americans false flagging as euro's or even worse, aussies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papa_John's_Pizza#/media/File:Papa_John's_pizza_world_map.png

None in Australia, but fuck there's a lot around the world.

i got straya confused with uk for some reason it is very late and I am tired

Delet this

We are well behaved citizens of the werld

Hire better people faggot

It's a new meme

How many gluten free pizzas did you have to make during the gluten free craze?

How fat are you, OP?

>Pizza place
>Not selling pies
Where are you supposed to buy pies from you retard?

The joke is that they're the same. Never heard the term "pizza pie"? Pie is slang for pizza. Therefore any place which sells pizza automatically sells pies. Pizza pies. Get it?

Worst joke ever.

I didn't say it was a good joke. I'm just surprised that you didn't get it.

papa johns is literally the worst out of any chain pizzeria. if you have any ounce of humanity in you (you probably dont since youre doing an AMA on Veeky Forums) you will burn the establishment to the ground and find a new life path instead of managing some greasy shithole.

>italian

ruseman

Do you have healthcare?

Papa John's used to be the best but you cut corners and have gone to shit. Tastes like a pale imitation of the real thing, like if Papa John's sold frozen pizza at Walmart. All the while dominoes somehow went from being the worst to actually selling a better pizza than Papa John's or pizza hut.

Does all chain pizzaeria use a ton of sugar nowadays? The sauce is getting disgustingly sweet.