Ven Bros

I started crypto in January. My first alt coin purchase was VEN. I saw a bunch of shit on biz about it so I bought in around 4.60. the next day it was near 6. I held this shit for a long time and it just started fucking off.

I sold a few weeks ago. I bought back in this week. I've never felt better. Getting VEN under 10 is an insane deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/966730381994033152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its going to 1 cent on tuesday

Thanks, just dumped my bags.

VEN is a literal scam. You really think companies would use a public blockchain to track their goods rather than implementing their own? If you do you're literally retarded.

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

shut it down we cant let this message get out

Wow thanks guys. selling my bags now

walton has no dividends, case closed

Ummm, the fact that it's a public blockchain is why it's valuable lmao.

no u can stake on wtc too and mine

it might be valuable to the market cap of VEN currently, but when people realize it has zero real world application then the price will tank. this is TRON 2.0

>january
>long

Where can I buy Walton chip? You gave the price so there must be a place where I can buy it.

wtc on binance

But it makes us money just like Tron did.

Only that Nuls is better.

I meant the chip.

nice copy pasta, faggot. Read the latest VEN AMA. And wait for the one next week where they address Waltcucks

Wallet. Website. Mining. Mainnet. AMA. 6 child chains. Chinese and Korean govt partnerships.
In one month or less!!

twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/966730381994033152

Thanks. Now I know you were taking numbers out of your ass.

Brainlet sell now before you lose it all down the road

Was a classing misunderstanding
People thought they were partnerships but nope just examples of use cases for Walton

Hence why it dumped so hard for a usual sell the news

At this point you have no arguments and just dumping meme pictures.

>public blockchain
You fucking moron there's NO POINT in having any kind of private blockchain. It defeats the whole purpose of blockchain as a trustless decentralized system. Might as well just use a simple database

Kek. Waltons in every single VEN thread? The insecurity is palpable.

>started crypto in january
>giving us "insane deals"

just because the ven maximalists shilled you doesn't mean we wanna hear your shit pajeet

good luck holding that heavy ass bag until some tech releases

Ven is shady. Sunny Lu is a convicted thief/accused rapist. The "partnerships" are nothing(think along the lines of IBM sponsoring a school Science fair or something). The thor token will be useless because of aforementioned reason. We're looking at $6-7 EOY max, and this is coming from a HUGE Vechain fan.

1st 130BTC wall Fell. One left.

Look at VEN it looks like a head and shoulders formation is about to complete

ven is shady as fuck stay away from this one.

all faked partnerships and their CEO is a pedophile

ALL IN