Bon appate!

Other urls found in this thread:

homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA1869429002944/Ralph-Joseph-Hernandez.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv9WkKUlWMY
youtube.com/watch?v=_XhQaHHJKM0
youtube.com/watch?v=i018p5v6-M0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who put cheese on that 'go 'za

That's not an authentic Chicago deep dish!

bone apple plate

JUST FUCK OFF WITH THESE THREADS. THIS IS A FOOD AND COOKING BOARD NOT A FUCKING POST YOUR FAVOURITE FUCKING MEMES AND TV SHOWS BOARD.

You people are fucking faggots you know that? Fuck your 'go 'za meme and fuck Gordon Ramsay. You people probably think that adding hot sauce and sliced up salami to microwaved macaroni and cheese is cooking. You are all plebs.

JOEY IS A SEX OFFENDER JOEY IS A SEX OFFENDER

homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA1869429002944/Ralph-Joseph-Hernandez.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv9WkKUlWMY

Let's all attack Ken from KBD production for collaborating with a pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=_XhQaHHJKM0

I bet Ken rode Joey's lovestick like a wild horse.

Probably whoo whoo whoo whoo!

Huh?

Old news.

Do you think Ken Dommik might legitimately be a cuck? He comes off as one.

Ain't no 'go 'za, but looks pretty good.

I think he definitely has taken some cock.
I can picture him at a men's bathhouse, taking off a skin tight leather thong before being pounded hard and fast by a huge black guy.

Definitely. He is married apparently but I feel like traveling all over Canada and the US to collaborate with other strangers to eat fast food and record it might piss his wife off. His personality is strange and he calls waitresses or fastfood drive thru workers by their first name it's just really odd. I think his wife probably cheats on him while he's doing all these reviews for shitty food. I mean if you were a woman and you saw your bald headed quirky personality husband uploading videos of him eating fast food with childish and shitty special fx wouldn't you just want to find a guy who wasn't like that?

Good point.
Unless she has some kind of fucked up fetish for terrible clickbaitey videos of sub-par, repetitive content.
If not, she'd be barren and that's where he recorded that eagle sound bite he uses on each video's location intro.
I might ask him in the comment section.

someones mad

I was now I've calmed down and I'm having a snack. A uicy Quarter Pounder with cheese with some golden fries and an ice cold Coca Cola from McDonald's why don't you go out and get one?

Let's see if the cuck replies.

Indeed. I legitimately am curious to know if Ken knew about Joey's sex offender past before he collaborated with him because they have actually done videos together a few times. If he knew but still did it, big red flag, wife should seriously divorce him and take their underage son away while taking 50% of his youtube money.

kek brutal

Stay there, retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=i018p5v6-M0

Everyone should see this. I thought Amy was the most mental owner ever, until this. holy balls

user, do you mind if I use your mac-n-cheese recipe? Sounds tasty! I love nifty life hacks like that. Did you get that out of a home cooking recipe book of sorts?

Actually I invented it myself because I am a culinary expert who knows the ins and outs of cooking in the kitchen. Another good recipe.

>Frozen mac and cheese
>Cook and put in a bowl
>Add soy sauce, sriracha, ranch and ketchip
>mix all together
>Add in a can of tuna
>Mix together
>Spread it on toast

This is basically a cheesier and tastier version of "tuna melt"

Oh and if you want that extra "crunch" factor add in dill chips or sweet chili cheat doritos but don't forget to roughly crush them up

Offense/Statute:Annoy Or Molest Child Under 18 Years Of Age
>annoy