/ZClassic/

I can't fucking believe it.

>he sold at the bottom
rekt fgt

hahhaahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagn

When is the bloody fork gonna happen

omega is that you?

here's a tip for all of you idiots:

if a coin is getting fudded on biz, you buy. Go all in.

if a coin is getting shilled on biz, you sell. Short it with 100x leverage.

dead cat bounce

28th

this is what stopped me from selling, the fud is unreal

We’re all gonna get a nice big fucken surprise when both bittrex and Binance support the fork and this shit gets to 100k usd

>there are people who sold at the bottom
>it's going to 2x tomorrow thanks to the Bittrex support announcement

this guy.

i sold the bottom, kill me

look at the volume at 1.05, a few super nova whales bought in there. you're about to see some crazy shit.

>twf you sold at 0.0135
>saw the dip
>watched it rise

I didn't buy back in. Fucking Christ.

Holy fuck this thing is going into orbit. This is literally bigger than anything bittrex has seen, take a look at 24h volume in comparison

i panic sold my stack and panick bought 10m later, i lost 2 of my precious 25 ZCL

i mean i saw a 30% dip and i was fucking scared lol i thought rhett was dropping his bags on us

I'll be ecstatic if we can reach .02 before the snapshot, would allow me to sell some zcl with a respectable profit, and leave the rest to ride on btcp

its unlikely it will double top, most previous all time highs, given a decent amount of time(in this case several weeks) enough period, will break it.

In since $30.

Hold fast lads, the whales are coming.

How high do you see this going pre snapshot?

>Tfw 4mm portfolio
>Tfw bad psoriasis all over the body, asshole and balls included

Whats the point friends?

> psoriasis

isnt it because of stress? use your money to relax

>withdrawals still disabled

Pigs gets slaughted

It can be cured.

This will not go above $250.

Maybe in December land you'd see over $500 but not now.

o i duno, at one point i saw a convincing chart saying it'll goto 3.5m sats a month ago during the bull run. my guess would be somewhere there if the zclassic MM's do it right.

Amerisharts are up so it started to dump. Like a fucking clockwork.

Buy the dip.

Not going to buy a fucking dip. I'm in ZCL since $35.

this coin proved resilient to the btc price changes during its bull run so don't expect it to have any impact on it in the coming days

for instance the ranking used to be around 140, but then coinmarket fixed its supply/price thing and bumped it to 90. ever since btc started crashing again this coin always went up in ranks constantly all the way to 40 and below. basically this means that if you had your money in almost anything else you'd be way down in your portfolio.

moon boys

74 here, was going to dump up to half pre-fork, not so sure now. Kek at the weak hands that shit themselves yesterday. Pic unrelated

I've been hearing that fork's delayed again?

Can anyone confirm/deny?

no

Fake news mate