Quality cheap & common beer

Hello Veeky Forums what's your favorite beer?
Is it strong & kicks you in the rear?
I don't have one as long as it doesn't remind me of pap smear.

Honestly though I want to give real human beans opinions on their favorite brews, and not some paid website list, or hipster who thinks ironic crap, or trendy beer is actually good beer.

I don't want any "~" "american football" or "Alamo lite lime party"
But hey if you want to tell me about how much you like "~" please tell me.

Also pic is the beer my dad drank, and it seems alright, pretty average.

Bump, I didn't see any threads discussing beer in any broad terms, so yeah..

Labatt 50

Rolling Rock is my cheap beer of choice.

hey op this is my faviorte beer and i turnt it into a hookah
it is pretty sick dude

Most polish beers i find in corner shops in Bongland suit my taste. I was a bit skeptical at first but now if i want to get wasted I'd rather pick up few of those than the piss like carlsberg or stella my lads drink

Well good luck getting Polish beer outside of europe anons.

I can get them in Ontario easily

Are you serious?

whole neighborhoods in places like Montreal are chock full of Pollacks and the sausages and beers they bring with them

Value and Quality? For me, there is only one beer that meets this description, and it is a cool crisp refridgerated Bud.

These are both equally bad, PBR is the only beer for me.

You can find polish beers in corner liquor stores and on tap at bars all over Chicago

wrong bud my friend

Huh?

>are you serious? whole alleyways of my irrelevant village are pull of Poland

That's nice.

Is that a polish knock off?
Or is it the same beer for no reason?

if cheap: anything Genesse
if expensive: celebrator
if eating food: red stripe
if wanting to enjoy beer: sam adams octoberfest *my personal favorite*.
if wanting to piss off craft beer friends: budweiser.
if wanting to be canadian: labatt blue
if want to look like a local where I live: narragansett.

I am kind of "beer'ed out" and keep trying new vodkas now. the beer culture sickens me and I hate being part of it just because I like to drink sierra nevada every once in a while.

It's the original Czech Budweiser that was copied (quite poorly) in the U.S.

Thanks user, but replacing beer with vodka?
Well ok prepare for happy shitface times comrade.

i spend my money on andygator Louisiana beer. It cost 10 dollars for a 6 pack, but they are 8% alcohol and that is pretty much twice the ABC of most other common ones. A 12 packs of corona or natural light or whatever cheap shit you find has the same amount of alcohol as that 6 pack and the andygator tastes better, you can drink it faster, and a slightly better drunk because of this and is cheaper in terms of ABC

PBR.

$10 a 6 pack is not worth paying unless those 12oz bottles are full of vodka.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

it is cheaper in terms of ABC than 90% posted in here...sorry your not very intelligent but try and think about it for a little plz, it will make sense

think hard...i believe in you user

I usually go PBR or Miller HL. You can get a 30 pack of each for 15-16 dollars.

yuengling, good for cheap beer

This shit is everywhere and a classic.

Where I'm from we usually have this.

Anybody here ever drank it?

Quilmes of course

Homebrewed beer by a pub some blocks from my house. Its also pretty cheap, around 4 buck a schop

MY MAN

I'm actually really glad this thread is here, there's never anywhere to talk about a love of cheap, simple beers. I actually love the malty sweetness of a King Cobra, or the slightly-bittered club soda that is Miller Lite. As long as it's from a bottle, I'll drink anything. I don't go out and get beer on tap very often, but love draught beer, regardless of quality, very much. Usually Old Style, considering it's Chicago and that's the standard cheapest beer on tap.

There are worlds of other more complex beers out there, I'm not the most experienced with nicer things. But I have all my life to try new, exciting things. In the meantime, what's wrong with enjoying a cold one?

but not that light shit

I prefer to try new beers all the time, very rarely do I keep a certain brand or brew on hand.

But whenever I need to get fucked up on the cheap on something that goes down smooth, my go-to is always Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I can always find pic related when the more hipster options are missing in action.

My all-time favorite is pic related. I am not above $1 PBRs at my local place, or drinking Steel Reserve Triple Export when cash is tight.

anyone else got 3.2% beer in their state?

On the rare occasion I dont have work the next day I'll slam a 24 pack of that while shitposting and barely be hungover in the morning. Love it!

How fat are you?

my favorite beers are:

west ashley
speedway stout BA variants
day old citra/simcoe IPAs/hoppy pales

as far as cheap beer, I've been drinking anchor's mango wheat a lot. luponic distortion, daytime, baby daddy are also some good ones.

ultra cheap, maybe miller lite?

Pic related. I live on the west coast, so it's not even available here, but for anyone on the east, I can't imagine a better option for cheap, good beer. I drank the shit out of these when I visited the east coast. Usually for less than $2 a bottle at a bar, even at the fucking touristy Cheers bar in Boston

>not that light shit

Why exactly? I think it's a good substitute for the real stuff when you don't want the extra calories. Plus, light beer is pretty much all around better if your main goal is getting drunk.

Not him, but I drink a 12 pack of beer almost every night and I'm still hardly 150lbs. Some of us win the genetics lottery.

Natty light

>manlet
>good genetics

>implying I'm not a 6'1" skeletor

>Old Rasputin
Best Russian style stout right there

Really smooth apporachable IPA. Light on hops, but still enough to get the citrusy flavor. Malt backbone is nice, but again like the hops it's light. Not too filling at all. Crushable for getting fucked up, but also goes great with any meal.

What are some good beers that have between 7 and 10% apv?

dude it's funny, I've always thought Rolling rock was superior to stuff like pbr, mjd, high life and the like.

I'd say my top three are Rolling rock, pbr and yuengling. Yuengling in particular from a quality to price standpoint is unbeatable

Oskar blues really is top notch, blue dream is one of my favorite ipas and pinner is excellent as well, I guess its more of a session ipa but like you said they are very crushable

High life. $6.99/12 pack. Even if other more expensive American beers were this price id still go with high life

Rolling Rock is god their cheap stuff

Blue Dream is top notch IPA! They're pretty close for me. I really had to hard time choosing. However I figured Pinner was the more approachable option for most people. OB is just solid all around. Lucky I live in NC and can visit the sister location.

Coronado Idiot IPA

I'm pretty snobby with beer. The cheapest I will go is Yuengling anymore. I did spend a good 6-7 years after I turned 21 drinking High Life stovepipes, Miller Lite and Busch and I got so burnt out on the fizzy, bready taste of such beers. Although the Busch copper lager is pretty good.
Sometimes I get paid in PBR for playing shows and it's not a bad beer if you're not drinking it every week.