He wastes money on bottled water

>He wastes money on bottled water
Literally no fucking excuse, user.
>inb4 tap water is dirty
Where do you live? Flint? India? It's quite refreshing once you move out of a third world shithole.

we had this thread already yesterday

I know this gymrat health freak who has nervous breakdowns if he takes even a small drink of tap water

He'll start bitching all day about how he "feels sick" and thinks he did irreversible damage to his body

That being said, I pretty much only drink bottled water simply because I do think it tastes different than tap and you have to wait forever for it to get super cold. It's not my choice though, I live at home and my mom buys bottled water...I've told her a hundred times it'd be cheaper to just invest in a brita or some shit

The water here is hard as fuck. I don't want kidney stones.

So why not buy a filter instead of spending several times that money on bottled water?

Huh?

pittsburgh water literally tastes like pool water.

We don't have a water fountain at work dick breath. Bottled water has plenty of uses.

>We don't have a water fountain at work

That's what a reusable bottle is for.

>Bottled water has plenty of uses.
Yep, getting money from imbeciles.

So you have no taps which produce water?

Yeah I'm gonna walk 1/4 mile ever time I want a drink of water.

You dumb shits think the world starts and stops at some rented office in the middle of a podunk city.

>he literally can't give up his xenoestrogens

Get one of pic related and quit being a faggot

Oh yeah, I'm gonna walk that 1/4 mile to fill up every time I need a fucking drink, instead of having cases of water sitting in a cooler. Yeah that's a great and time saving idea right there dumbass.

>Yeah I'm gonna walk 1/4 mile ever time I want a drink of water.

Who is asking you to do that? Fill up a bottle when you go into work. when you want a drink, grab the bottle and drink. No need to take a single step, let alone a 1/4 mile....

I prefer to not be kept in a fluoride induced docile state of stonedness

Get a bigger bottle, a water jug/cooler, or multiple bottles. How is this such a hard concept to grasp?

So get one with a carbon filter in it.

The hose hook up is 1/4 mile from the job site, sometimes more fuck face. This isn't the fucking office.

What about the one in your home before you ever leave for work?

Goddamn people are idiots.....

>not drinking only distilled water, water from home wells, rain water, and very pure alcohol so the commies don't replace your bodily fluids with fluoridation

It sounds like he works in construction, during which it is important to stay hydrated and you'd likely go through much more than one bottle of water during....

Good thing that they sell big bottles, and that it's not illegal to carry multiple bottles!

You know, like he's doing with bottled water right now. The difference is, that instead of paying the stupid tax to buy bottled water every day, he buys a bottle once, and then refills it with cheap water.

>2k16
>not having a 1l camelbak
Its like you enjoy dehydration

>2016
>trusting american tap water

You should start putting small amounts of laxative in his water bottles. He'll be completely freaked out and paranoid thinking Mossad is replacing his water.

Gotta protect my precious bodily fluids. Damn Russians are always trying to taint them.

I know Krauts think tapwater is bad. Which is funny considering they filter water more than many bottled companies.

They acted like I told them to drop dead when I said that I just refill a big two liter water bottle from the tap.

>Don't want to drink from the tap because the fluoride will make me stupid and gullible
>pays for bottled water instead

You realize you can get a 50 pack of bottled water for $3 at Costco? You realize drinking water from the tap goes towards your water bill, so it really doesn't fucking matter where you get your water from? Bottled spring water objectively tastes better than tap, is much more convenient, and the price difference is negligible.

whats a kraut?

>inb4

Hans

probably for most places, but that doesnt apply to montana, wyoming, and colorado. the whole 'mountain spring water in my tap' thing is pretty nice. apart from those states, i've heard of (and on occasion tasted) really bad tap water.