The true test is coming

To all Bitcoin Cash holders:

I got something to tell you. Yes, it's been rough these last days. Yes, the price it's going down because people sell. But remember, Satoshi's Vision Conference 23-25 March @Tokyo. Expect some pumps, expect the price go up, and expect some news from the real supporters. I suggest you not to sell even if the price goes crazy. We know why we shouldn't sell. It's just a tip. Good times are ahead. Hold your Bitcoins. Thank you.

Are you from Japan?

Bitmain shills in full damage control as rogercoin continues to fail

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

LMFAO YOU CASHIES ARE NUTCASES

BCASH IS TRASH

if you buy bcash you will lose all your money
roger ver simply cant be trusted
he is a crook and insane
oldfags know this but newfags will get fooled oh well

All these core supporters LOL

You have been tipped 0.00000001 btc by Blockstream™

LOL, ass-ravaged Corecucks are triggered.

nobody uses the actual networks of either of these coins.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Impossible

Bcrash is a scam.

Nah they keep it on tabs, then after a few million tips they got enough to cover the transaction fees

>Satoshi's Vision Conference

Stopped right there. you are treating crypto like a religion and that is blindness. You should set to solve problems and bring descentralization immutability and censorship resistance which is the whole point of crypto doesn’t matter which coin.

Belief in visions doesn’t go along with this

Satoshi's Vision = peer-to-peer electronic cash, that's the vision, that's what bitcoin is supposed to be about, if you don't agree you can fuck off

Since Satoshi Nakamoto himself is attending to that conference you should consider thinking about the importance of that.

>HURR DURR POOP BRAPP PISS

No one gives a fuck about the tech.

Not treating crypto as a religion that you can profit on is a mistake friendo.

Bcash brings nothing new to the table.

I feel bad for anyone who invested in this.

some of you are either delusional or poor if you don't think it will get a nice pump in the next month.

Holy fuck a public warning that if you sell your bags now, neither Roger nor Bitmain can guarantee you the put option price they've been providing to cashies for the last six months.

>"We buy high to keep the price propped up. Nobody else is buying. But right now we cannot afford to buy too much. So please, please don't sell".

As a Bitcoin Cash holder here I expect the flippening to take 3 years minimum. The reasons Bitcoin Cash is superior is its ability to work as a medium of exchange. It won't have enough adoption as a medium of exchange to pump its price for a couple of years. Be prepared to wait and buy each and every dip. I may be wrong, but I want to accumulate as much as possible so I hope for dips, not moon missions.

>No one gives a fuck about the tech.
Then how did Bitcoin Segwit reach the price its at today? It had the best tech for 8 years and that was it. It had the worst marketing and was shit on by everyone. Tech is all that matters.

First mover advantage... How did MySpace work out for you Tom?

i love bcash. it allowed me to dump all my forked shitcoins in november and enter a bunch of icos that have gone to the moon while this shitforkcoin has tanked. fuck bcash and fuck regor ver

This is bitcoin cash (bitcoin) say something nice about her!

More like telling other Bitcoin Cash holders not to sell low. Open your eyes.

We are going to make it. Patience is key. Don't dream about getting rich from one day to another. Work it. Try to get more. Accumulate and then hold forever. Tech is all that matters.

>How did MySpace work out for you Tom?
This is proof that first mover advantage doesn't work you dumbass. Facebook had better tech than Myspace so it quickly overtook it. Myspace no longer exists. Also Myspace wasn't billed by news sites as a social media site for terrorists and criminals. Bitcoin was labeled as money for terrorists and criminals. Are you saying it got first mover advantage as terrorist and criminal money? What? God you are stupid.

Your coin is total trash

checked

The Enemy wants to change the Whitepaper.

Cobra -> Snake -> Jewish

if terrorists and criminals are not using your site, it's a pretty shitty site

Calling bullshit
>Double dubs
Hmm, maybe he's onto something

When is this hitting .2 again? I’m about to sell everything and go all in

samefaggots falseflagging

or should i say falsefagging

kyses

And I don't even want to sound nazi but those jews man... they really work hard trying to control money.
Hold guys, OP is leaving the thread. Bye.

guess i'll go all in

Litecoin - the flappening will happen
LTC > BCH

Litecoin outperformed BCH >50% YTD and BTC >15% YTD - During the fuckin biggest crash since 2 years

Please get your cuck copy pasta out of our threads. People got their Bitcoin Cash for free and has double the market cap of Jeb bush coin.

Also, everyone knows by now Charlie Lee is a scammer who got absorbed by blockstream and sold his coins because he knew they wouldn't be used in the future

Litecoin will flipp with BCH EOY

I don't care if BCH or BTC is true or centralised

The fact is BCH is marinated at 0.12 and has already refused to go lower several times. It can only go up

Number status:
___ not checked
_x_ checked

mfw LTC is mooning because BTC has resolved itself to suicide by changing the PoW and LTC is viewed as a substitute.

>every day bcash cope thread
>dilligently reply to every anti-bcash poster
>accuse everyone else of being a shill

cashies are the best

Bitcoin Cash is not needed. It has no place in the top 100 lol. Just invest in Nano.

kek. Did you really compare BCASH to that shitcoin NANO? Delusional neet.

>good times ahead
delusional

Nano is a less shitty shitcoin than Bcash is.

>cashies let threads die when they contain inconvenient market truths.
Market dominance over time:
>1st place: Bitcoin - gaining dominance
>2nd place: Ethereum - gaining dominance
>3rd place: Ripple - decline
>4th place: Bcash - decline
>5th place: Litecoin - gaining (slight & steady)

Truth

Quads of truth

Kek. How many tradinig pairs does NANO have across the exchanges? It literally is useless now.

Shoo Pajeet, back to the shitting street.

checked

shut up... you hold this shit and want to us to hold too cause you are losing you money...

I'm accumulating also, now is time to get all you can while cheap and price is going up and down pretty steady

I spent all of 2017 shilling XEM and XRP to biz getting shat on constantly. They were noted as the 2 highest performers of 2017.

2018 i'm all in on BCH. The levels of ideological FUD over something so simple as divergent scaling options comforts me. Same levels of pointless FUD leveled against the "who" NEM and "jew" XRP. I'm in this for profit. BCH will turn a profit.

current status