$10 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

cosscalc.com
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/
similarweb.com/website/fxpig.com?competitors=coss.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$0.10 maybe

Maybe when their exchange has more volume than the contents of my diaper.

If they can prove they can handle fiat without having their servers take a massive dump, then COSS will skyrocket. I've got a little of my portfolio into the token but I'm waiting a little longer to see how they handle things

Tommorow when bitcoin loses even more value you tard.

When they get 50-75mil in volume, entirely doable by end of summer if the market doesn't crash

never

nobody is gonna bot on coss cuz the tiered fee system is retarded

cosscalc.com

150k comfy.

Check the volumes on exchanges, if COSS gets in the top 50 I could make $900 worth a month. If it hits top 20, I officially made it.

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/

if

Well that is the point user, we are investing in money made out of binary code. No precious metal backing, no government backing (except for Venezuela...)
IF is applicable for BTC, ETH, and any other crypto in existance. We are gambling on every one of them.

Never. They missed their chance. Now there is kucoin, bibox, huobi, soon upcoin

None of them are 50% for life tho.

3 weeks.

what ?

if/when BTC crashes in the short-term, I'm tempted to load up what bags I can on this.

Cool site user. Is 150k all in for you?

You tell me

The volume isn't the issue, people want to use it but the exchange sucks ass right now.

Yeah I'm holding 71 COSS rn but I agree that the exchange is laggy as fuck.

Is there a roadmap around where I can see that the devs are actually working on this? The idea of having what are effectively shares in an exchange paying me dividends appeals to me but I want to know what's being done first.

never since coinmetro is gonna take its market share

why?

god damnit anons stop putting empty statements hanging out there like your micropenis without anything to back it up

This guy walks into the market and slaps your exchange on the ass. What do?

pretty ez user, if you use your brain.

>attractive to normies
>actually has more than one devs working on it
>token economics is good
>ceo has forex experience answering your every question on telegram
>very compliance focused, considering the incoming regulations, this is a huge plus
>basically has anything coss has and more

But then again maybe you just hate money.

I have some of my ETH in ethphoenix, so probably, kek.

Pffff hahahah, enjoy the bags, the coinmetro ico has tanked to shit

After fiat trading and the API is released, volume will increase substantially which will increase the value of the COSS token.

I will post this screencap when coinmetro hits $10.

Maybe when their exchange has more volume than the contents of my diaper.

Soon, end of April
When I see that comments are negative on biz it means it's time to accumulate

Coinmetro already flopped, and it serves no purpose.

Kek muh coinmetro fxpig, look at their volume you pig

Also this, if it is being shilled hard here, then it already mooned.

Coss is up for another moon coinciding with Fiat.

look at all the fud, people are trying to get more coins burned after the ico

end of march/ beginning of april. Now is the time to buy as much as possible. We are running out of time!

buy in NOW

>THE FOREX INDUSTRY IS GOING TO FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE CRYPTO.

sure thing nigger, sure thing.
do i have to mention i bought 100k?

Correct

NEVER ITS FUCKING BAD !!! SELL EVERYTHING !! LET ME BUY AT LOW PRICES AGAIN FUCKING RETARD!!!

similarweb.com/website/fxpig.com?competitors=coss.io
then compare with kcs
coinmetro will just fall off the tracks

4th March: ERC233 Fork COSS
During March: Full upgrade wallet infrastructure (smart contract wallets)
During March: Engine upgrades
During March: New DAO (faster, less fees for calling contract)
During March: Mandatory 2FA function
Mid March: Enroll new KYC processes
End of March: Fiat (CC only)
End of March: UI v1.1 (all pages updated, including exchange)
End of March: Updated whitepaper (including updated roadmap)

Holy fuck. Coinmetro fags are deluded. I actually thought they actually had built a successful exchange before. This shit doesn’t even look solvent.

It is 30%. I believe that COSS will make it.
I unironically fudded the shit out of it when I first saw it on here. Any google search on Rune Evensen will scare away most people, however, that old scam artist seems to really be invested in this.

You heard the man.

Rune is 50 now. This is his last chance to be remembered as something other than a scam artist, he won’t bail.

The exchange itselft only needs 10M daily to be solvent with a healthy profit and buffer. By April end, this should have already been achieved.

5M daily volume is what they need for operation costs, anything more is profits
10M is easily achieved with some actual fucking quality progress
FIAT fucks better deliver near end of March

Only people buying this are people already holding this shit lol. COSS holders are shilling to only other COSS holders.

what ?

fucking french faggot

LOL

I'm glad I own coss, comfy as fuck coin tbqh.
Get ready for march madness Veeky Forumsbois

Neither is coss. That is just what they tell retards like you to get you to buy their garbage. They can adjust it any time they want for any reason they want.

>They can adjust it any time they want for any reason they want
0/10 FUD

>j-just trust them guys!

lol.

Oh and

>credit card fiat gateways
>during the sweeping ban on credit card use for crypto that continues to grow

Cosslets will never learn.

911?
Do I a disturbance in the force with your presence?

>People want to use it

Deluded cossies. They have a 400k trading promotion for some shitcoin and the daily volume is 270k.. LOL.

man this shit is so comfortable, holy fuck, imagine not having to give a fuck about being tied to bitcoins shitty price, but instead just chilling on exchange volume. these brainlets are deluded, see yall at $40 eoy/coss

Smart contracts are immutable. Not sure if you're new to crypto, or just trolling

Strapped in, very comfy my brotha

you're fucking delusional if you think that they are interested in trying to overburden their current trading engine, when the new engine is coming out in 2 weeks.

lmao
first off, if you think those kind of websites statistics are accurate then you're retarded. they just gather data from people who use their shitty extension and extrapolate it. that's it.
second, fxpig is not the same as a crypto exchange because in FX there isn't 10mil pajeets trying to buy their lottery tickets. it's a niche exchange which cater to a much smaller, but much way more profitable per capita, client base

There is no need for that exchange anymore

You clearly have no fucking clue. Why don't you run along and let the big boys handle it child.

>he doesnt know that this is actually good
Kek

never you unrealistic moon faggots.

Dumbass, you can make almot the same monthly money with dividend stocks guaranteed, not if this or that.

Your dividend payout won’t grow as fast as the ones from COSS

>state of biz
kek

I'm not sure about COSS, on the fence. It could be big or it could flop and disappear. But I always find this attitude to COSS strange. That is, saying it doesn't give a high % return for its cost at the moment.

Literally every other alt has some level of future potential and growth priced in. Why can't Coss also have this?

COSS is a pretty safe bet if you believe crypto has a big future. The tards who talk it down are probably the same mouth breathers who think link will hit 1k EOY (or ever).

They're still paying you shills?

More risk=more reward

Rune is doing his best, but im not sure it will be enough. He dosnt know anything about tech and it looks like the romanian interns dont know shit about it either.
Im still holding quite a big stack though, hoping that the new cto can teach those interns how to catch exceptions

Damn this thread is still going? Keep on trucking COSS bros.

when is the exchange redesign coming?

New engine is being rolled out piece by piece during Q1 along with UI tweaks. The rest of the website is being overhauled end of March.

early march i think

>romanian interns

made me laugh

what are the credit cards fees going to be like?

.75%

This might sound high, but is actually quite favourable to others like coinbase or kraken.

And hopefully there won't be any "cash advance" fees for buying crypto with a credit card like with Coinbase now

I didn't realize it was that low. I would have thought 2-3%.

It is why I think Fiat will actually make a big impact when people realize they can save so much money buying through Cossio.

Also, nice quads.

They said that's when they are going to start their marketing push so we'll see how that pans out. It should be an easy sell except that it'll be closed to US citizens at first due to KYC laws.

WITNESS ME

why do burgerland get the short end of the stick when it comes to cryptos? Cant join ICOs, can't trade on a lot of sites, gets taxed to death on crypto trades. Whats free and open about this? These draconian laws and regulations are gonna stifle adoption and growth.

Getting cucked by the SEC and IRS.

>These draconian laws and regulations are gonna stifle adoption and growth.

US suffers from extremely heavy lobby pressure in policy making. It is unquestionable that financial institutions have pressed hard to have the maximum amount of regulation possible on crypto.

Is 10K COSS enough?

Who knows.

I intend to sell half my 20k stack at some point, then just enjoy the dividends from the rest. 500/month is enough for rent. Hoping to hit that for 10K by end of June.

10k COSS is considered "making it"

Congrats if you have that much. By EOY 2018, you will be a king

Anything less is just a way to multiply your money for another moon mission, and get some dividends.

how do I get dividends from it? do I have to leave it on exchange like ku.coin shares?

leave it on the exchange or transfer over to mew and setup smart contract, theres a tut on their faq page

romanians are how do you say, will steal your shit if they get a chance, or am I mistaken?

what the fuck, it has $50 trading limit without ID, first time in my life I checked conditions before registering and damn it paid off, because I would just waste time and transfer fees getting money there to find out I can't even buy anything

Damn those CC fees are low
Most sites ask at least 3/4%

It CAN'T be as low as .75, the cc companies take a fee FOR THEMSELVES of 1-2 by default

I love me some COSS coin can i get a rate on my other shit coins?? I'll dump some more for COSS if the power of your argument compels me

No, you're completely correct

its going to be between 4-5% with credit card, the bank transfer will be cheaper.

AHAHAHAHA holy shit that's the worst portfolio I'e ever seen

>the absolute state of cosslets