- Direct communication with the devs of the product

- Direct communication with the devs of the product
- Easy to mine, helpful community
- Real marketcap of less than $600,000
- Only buying and mining, no useless hype with ICOs only whales can use and airdrops worth nothing

Not only that, but updates are coming out on a weekly basis, a new exchange is scheduled within a month, and by the end of March, the main wallets will be out and testing will begin for the private smart contracts.

It is completely understandable if you don't want to buy this, but not mining it when you know the only direction this project is going is up is just downright foolish.

If you have any doubts whatsoever, feel free to speak to the dev team yourself and come to your own conclusion.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167215.0
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lifipp/windows-vs-linux-which-one-is-better-for-mining-crypto-face-to-face-comparison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give a hint, user. I've seen this shilled low-key but couldn't find the name. Is it really supposed to be the next monero?

am new to this, probably interested in starting mining - I did read the forum..any specs on mining rigs if it matters?

A-are you talking about d-dero??

2m premine

gtfo

i wouldn't be surprised if this is the same faggot spamming Veeky Forums all day

kill yourself retard

Yes

monero with smart contracts. go search.

exmr ?

Lux?

Don't we already have enigma for that?

TRTL?

Enigma has a $182 million marketcap.

This coin has less than a $1 million marketcap.

If you don't see how this could could pull an easy 10x by EoY, you're delusional.

name please

It is literally in the OP

Found it. So they already produced more Golang code in a month than Chainlink in a year?

Yes. That's what isn't clicking with people yet. These devs are moving FAST. Any other coin would have at least a $10 million marketcap right now on hype alone. The fact that this product is going public no later than early April and it still has a marketcap of less than a million is absolutely insane.

Can't find it. Im retarded I guess

well, they are open to the fact you should be mining your own. I'll pull an old rig and set it to gpu/cpu and see what a lowly budget pc can do.

newfag brainlet here. Getting a new pc soon. Is it a big deal if I just mine this using Windows instead of Linux? Don't want to wait before starting to mine, while I'm learning how to install Gentoo etc.

windows works just fine, as do gtx cards.

both are available...release 3, I'd caution you to use it as a standalone pc though, use an old comp l2setup etc first, though it seems self explanatory if you read it first.

Name nigger

thanks
I see you need to sacrifice some stability with Windows:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167215.0

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lifipp/windows-vs-linux-which-one-is-better-for-mining-crypto-face-to-face-comparison

But it's better than nothing. And yea, I'll get a standalone pc before installing Gentoo

Price predictions?

It's Dero
dero.io

3131313030303131203130303030303131203130303030313131203131313030303131203130303030303131203130313031313031

Easily $5 by EoY. Some people are saying $50, but I think they're nuts.

im on a mac, how do i mine

Sell and buy a normie PC

Normie PCs can't mine this coin. We're talking about people using NiceHash plus 10+ GPUs at once.

Actually true, mined it with my rig for some time. Should have mined more when diff was low...

How much have you successfully mined so far?

Enough to crash the price into oblivion

5k sat? That's a pretty high price man.

Or how many coins have been mined total? How can you even check that with this coin?

In updated Golang derod daemon status cmd can be used to view Total Circulating Supply till current block height.

Over 1 mil have been mined

It's really better to look at coins per their marketcap instead of their sats in this case. For instance, TRTL's marketcap is over $1 million yet their coins are just 1 sat.

How do you get large amounts of this coin while it has low volume?

mining via nicehash

Nicehash or miningrigrentals