Do you think my body could help me earn a little extra transition money? ^^

Do you think my body could help me earn a little extra transition money? ^^

idk but i could pound that pussy if you want me to

are you american? can i shit on your face for 0.01 eth?

Depends, how big is your penis?

>pussy
OP fuck off you degenerate transvestite.

no.
(You)

Boy, do you not get it...

ausfag reporting in.
I'd shit on on you for 1eth, in your mouth for 10eth pleb cunt

bby u can shit on me face even for 0.01 bitcoins.

Get it, because Ethereum's flippening.

I am implying that Ethereum will be the new king.

Do you understand the joke now, it's because bitcoin right now is worth more than Ethereum.

But by saying i'd get bitcoins instead, i'm implying that bitcoin will be worth less in the future compared to Ethereum.

Haha, it was funny isn't it.

Haha i am witty.

It is impossible for me to imagine what goes on in this dude's head. Humanity is a mistake. I hope we develop AI soon and be completely annihilated forever.

It is brainrot, but it affects you really fast. Do you think old rich dudes spending their money and connections on fucking little boys is a meme?

>some kikecunt is a niggerfag
>better kill everyone
How about only killing the kikecuntniggerfags, and see what's the state of the world then ?
I'm all for indiscriminate genocide if a better alternative is available, but do you have any leg to stand on when implying that AIs are better than the japanese people ?

i mean, i'd suck their cock and pound the living fuck out of them, but yeah the whole "this is someone's failure of a son" thing always dawns on me and just makes me sad.

That's some top tier irony.

I’d fuck idc

God you're pathetic.

If not LARP post timesptamp and show your boi pussy then ill send 0.1 ETH

what does tranny pussy feel like?

a dick

Buy a gun and transfer to the other world, faggot.

They own their body and can do anything about it. If you believe in reincarnation and don't believe in fatalism, it gets better, as you will respawn if you fuck up too much. However, I don't get when people proclaim themselves "women": they have to be brainwashed. Human race has binary gender system, that's a cold, hard fact.

That's not a trap tho

it actually literally is. a few days ago i remember seeing a webm of (her) masturbating

Yes, but they have naturally female brains, which is the source of the mismatch

I wouldn't do it honey, it's not worth it. Unless you like being abused by ugly dudes with a "muh feminine dick" fetish. Try other ways first, like crypto. That's what I'm doing so I can transition and live like a NEET so I don't have to feel society's judgement

How about some rope money instead?

I'm a handsome guy and fell for the boypussy meme. My mind is in shambles. I cannot touch women anymore. I am not attracted to "manly" guys. Exclusively traps.

I'll help you out op. I really want a trap girlfriend

>Human race has binary gender system, that's a cold, hard fact.
There are three genders.

You might have a hard time, then

more like there's a continuum

with a side of aids? yup sure

Care to elaborate?

Hermaphrodites, males and females.

fucks sake, gas yourself

That's a trap, look at it's muscle structure in the shoulders.

I know. There's like a handful of feminine guys I've seen on the net that I'd consider going for, 95% of traps are just pretty ugly boys dressing up in girly shit. My life is misery

Human hermaphrodites do not exist. Some people have deformities which result in their genitals being ambiguous, but they are not hermaphrodites.

So how come theres so many Veeky Forumsizens here yet whenever they post traps everyone goes like hur durr faggot kys
I thought Veeky Forums was one of the gayest boards

unironically kys

They are in denial. Exit denial and you ruin your life. Don't go there Veeky Forumsbros.

Tight af

Is that why I've never seen images of their genitals? No sarcasm. Serious question.

>If you believe in reincarnation and don't believe in fatalism