Wouldn't this be uncleanly and unhygienic?

Wouldn't this be uncleanly and unhygienic?

food preparation is pretty damn uncleanly and unhygienic

the lower end just don't bother covering it up

it is. many used pre-cooked meet

What makes shawarma so delicious?

The sauce and the spices used in the meat

How would grilling meat on a spit be unhygienic? Looks delicious to me.

Pretty much the only thing that makes on-the-spit shawarma raise any eyebrows is the fact that it can basically be partially cooked meat, and that if it just so happened that they shaved off of the outside layer too much and reached the inner raw meat, then they'd be serving raw meat. But that doesn't really ever happen.

A properly handled spit of shawarma has no reason to be any more unsanitary or unhygienic than any other openly-store food.

Fun fact though: It's not uncommon for areas with particularly strict health codes to make exceptions for shawarma

Where do they raise chickens/cows that big

Anyone else thought it was a milkshake in the thumbnail.

Like anything, there's a right way to do it and a wrong way to do it.
For the right way to do it, see Canada's regulations regarding the preparation of donair meat.
For the wrong way to do it, see the reason Canada had to enact regulations on the preparation of donair meat.

Live a little, get sick and develop some antibodies. Otherwise you are going to get old and some harmless disease will kill yoy

The grease and the way its cooked

>Doner
>Turkish

Of course it's unhygienic.

i believe its ground beef and spices just packed on around the skewer

That too

It's normal sized chickens and cows layered on the skewer.

Yeah, but so are the people who make it.

That's premium.

In your typical Turkish pizza-kebab it'll be ground beef based, collequally known as "kebab-animal".

in Canada it's grilled after getting sliced off the spit specifically to avoid "dodgy kebab" like what happens in other countries

I've never had kebab but I imagine it being salty as fuck so no bacteria or fungi grows on it.

this guy gets it.
it's most likely that the hypersanitation in first world countries causes allergies, asthma and autoimmune diseases because the immune system can't differentiate between good and bad antigens anymore which could be prevented by letting kids play in the dirt a little bit and not being afraid of apparantely "unhygienic" food that much.
medfag here, i know what i'm talking about

Yes that's why the third world is known for their spectacular health

I have an urge to dip crusty bread in those juices at the bottom

Considering we have a fraction of the budget and professional with enough qualifications to maybe be a janitor at some hospital we are doing really well.
I mean you cant even drink out tap water, hell we could conquer the us the same way you did in the first place in a couple hundred years

not remotely what i said... the first world just has their own diseases now even though we try to sanitize everything...
autoimmune diseases can be just as bad as third world diseases, even worse

I fucking love garlic sauce, best shit ever. My favorite Middle Eastern restaurant has great shawerma but they don't put on enough garlic sauce for my tastes, I want that pungent garlic kick to the face.

i get an entire cup of extra sauce for a dollar fifty in the closeby place

klav kalash?

Lol korv-görans kebab