Anyone else allin in xmr ?

anyone else allin in xmr ?

the one true king!

50/50

current portofolio 95% xmr 5% eth, 100% chance to make it

20% XMR

I'm in crypto for profits. And there are much better choices for profit than Monero

How much XMR do I need to be set for life?

I used to be, then I realised that at the moment nobody (in dollar terms) gives a flying fuck about crypto-purist currencies other than BTC, certainly not enough to deliver returns near that of platforms and infrastructure investments.

I'll get back in once I'm filthy rich if there's any sign of uptake by IRL rich people looking for a digital swiss bank account.

(in at $10, been selling down since july)

These major factors and developments will cause a huge boom in XMR value:

1) Kovri (This will render Tor and .onion browsing obsolete)
2) Hardware Wallets (This will reduce the circulating supply)
3) Bulletproofs (80% reduction in size)
4) DNM adoption (Huge increase in demand)
5) Globee project (Mainstream adoption)
6) Immaculate code (Constantly reviewed by PHD mathematicians
7) Decentralised (Arguably the most fairly distributed coin with no central authority or figure)
8) Untraceable (People are waking up to bitcoin/blockchain analysis

You can bet your bottom dollar I am heavily investing into Monero. The only other coin that intrigues me is: Decred

does it have any chance at scaling?
due to privacy it's much more bloated than bitcoin. can it ever handle more than 3 tps?

bulletproofs will help and if sidechains are added the problem will be solved

Thanks just bought (((UNDISCLOSED AMOUNT)))

Some people work and have a life, so we have to settle for 100x

XMR is the official coin of white nationalism so you bet I am in

XMR is the only cryptocurrency.

Yes you read that right.

mori aekara

ib4 2k$ xmr

A Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of monero there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that nero was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop monero had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that monero aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making moneros whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than monero will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact fluffy pony was involved in a project before monero called bytecoin that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

i am right now.
it's literally the only crypto i'm in right now... but i'm a poorfag so it doesn't matter

>Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.
>links

at least double check your copy pasta

no answer fag ?

Once I made it Im all in for life, for now Im trying to catch some moons.

I don't think people yet understand how the PoW consensus is done right and how much this matters.

thankyou

See point 3.

40% xmr reporting (40% btc, 10% aeon, 10% shitcoins).

> tfw held 100% monero throughout the late dec - early jan and missed all other moon missions of that period.
> sold all xmr mid Jan and haven’t made any profit with the other coins
> will humbly return to monero if it dips below 0.027

I hope not

>ethereum existing before monero
Daily reminder this is what bitcoin wanted to be