Hawala today Unmasked

I’m writing this to bring you the truth about certain aspects of Hawala Today. Some things
you’ve been told have been lies and this document will break it down so anyone and everyone
can see just what they are buying into. I’m giving you the FACTS that on the blockchain for
everyone to see and the details you should know for investment purposes.

They agree that they
>lied about airdrop
>dumped on exchanges
>gave coinvat money and free hat
>used hat eth as play money to buy cco
>they lied about bieng us based company
>banned everyone and anyone who questioned this
> basically saying " Its not ico, we can do anything"

it's literally called "Hawala Today" you don't need to unmask it. Its mask straight up screams scam.

I bought 0.5 BTC worth HAT when it was 100k sats. I past the point of selling. Deleted from delta, not watching it for a couple of years. If they manage to deliver, it is the direct competitor of localbitcoins and that alone makes me stick to it. IDGAF about my 0.2 BTC worth HAT.

But thanks for posting

Looking nice. I remember this one looking pretty convincing but they didn't have team members listed anywhere so skipped.

Lol I told you pajeets it was a scam. Even if it wasn't a scam, it's a shitcoin

>he bought the pnd

it was literally at 150k marketcap and for some reason people thought it wasnt a pnd

The coinvat entity is just the devs , it was used to sell and launder and eat into the airdrop. I suspect more such fake airdrop accounts were made. Actual airdrop might be just 200k.

posting details on how they used coinvat.

This is old FUD. All the things mentioned have been adressed by the team in the telegram and on the website.

hawala.today/blog/official-statement-02192018/

If you do enough research you will be able to find the team and the company behind the project..

everything mentioned by the team is bullshit.
They promised a breakdown of everything they sold. Its all jumbled up bad cover up.

The new coinvat details are new ;)

Currently the ether the team made by selling hat has been moved to binance.